ADVERTISEMENT

Rudy just got benched!

cortez55403

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2004
Rudy Giuliani just had his license to practice law in New York suspended by an appellate court in that state.

The court stated that Rudy’s multiple attempts in courts, legislative bodies and public forums to overturn Biden’s victory over Trump contained “demonstrably false and misleading statements.” His falsehoods are inconsistent with the ethical behavior governing the practice of law and are a “threat to the public.” Accordingly, he is now prohibited from practicing law.

Rudy Giuliani just had his license to practice law in New York suspended by an appellate court in that state.

The court stated that Rudy’s multiple attempts in courts, legislative bodies and public forums to overturn Biden’s victory over Trump contained “demonstrably false and misleading statements.” His falsehoods are inconsistent with the ethical behavior governing the practice of law and are a “threat to the public.” Accordingly, he is now prohibited from practicing law.
Only in NY 🤡🤡🤡🤡.. Another witch hunt by NY State Dems he’ll be reinstated just a matter of time....

Reactions: jpboca and majus12
Bet you didn't spend 1/2 a nanosecond thinking (omg what am I accusing you of,,,, my bad) if this could be a political pay back and abuse of power, typical of totalitarian Dictatorships. I mean New York , not any OTHER State,,,,,, as the king says,,,,,,, Common Mannnnnnnn
GlamorousFrailAlbino-max-1mb.gif

biden.jpg

OIP.fm4A_G7m7BMOTlYA3Tv7SgHaDs

Mahb,

You’re right. I didn’t spend one second thinking this might be political payback against Rudy. Why?

Cuz Rudy just made stuff up in his efforts to reverse the election results. Multiple courts commented on his complete lack of evidence supporting his wild allegations that the election results were fraudulent. Indeed, he is being sued by the election software company whose reputation was severely injured by Rudy’s baseless claims that they rigged the election.

Rudy is in deep do do financially and with the bar. You can be an aggressive advocate for your client. But, you can’t just lie and make stuff up.

Reactions: miamimike
Mahb,

You’re right. I didn’t spend one second thinking this might be political payback against Rudy. Why?

Cuz Rudy just made stuff up in his efforts to reverse the election results. Multiple courts commented on his complete lack of evidence supporting his wild allegations that the election results were fraudulent. Indeed, he is being sued by the election software company whose reputation was severely injured by Rudy’s baseless claims that they rigged the election.

Rudy is in deep do do financially and with the bar. You can be an aggressive advocate for your client. But, you can’t just lie and make stuff up.

Did any of elected Congressman, Ambassadors, Senators support made up stories the absolutely knew were lies ? Where was your outrage, government prosecutors ? Best is they now are having an investigation of 1/6 to find out what happened. This is after they impeached a past President. So which is it we don’t know why we impeached him or we’re trying to find evidence why we impeached him

and this is why, at stations of higher learning, it is advised that a wise person never makes an important decision based on emotions. But wtf am I saying and to who ?!? You do you bro :) . Stupid is as stupid does. At least that IS something you seem to be truthful proving ;) 😂 🤪

Did any of elected Congressman, Ambassadors, Senators support made up stories the absolutely knew were lies ? Where was your outrage, government prosecutors ? Best is they now are having an investigation of 1/6 to find out what happened. This is after they impeached a past President. So which is it we don’t know why we impeached him or we’re trying to find evidence why we impeached him
huh? Not sure what you said or what you meant to say.

Lawyers licensed by a state are bound by a code of ethics governing their behavior as lawyers. Going before a judge with lies rather than evidence is not permitted. Rudy is being held accountable for his behavior.

It’s really not that complex. Political payback, authoritarian governments, election results…..irrelevant. Did Rudy violate NY’s code of ethical behavior for licensed NY lawyers? Narrow question to be decided by the courts of NY.

and this is why, at stations of higher learning, it is advised that a wise person never makes an important decision based on emotions. But wtf am I saying and to who ?!? You do you bro :) . Stupid is as stupid does. At least that IS something you seem to be truthful proving ;) 😂 🤪
You’re tying yourself in knots, Mahb. Did Rudy violate the NY Code of Ethics governing the behavior of licensed lawyers? Whaddaya think?

Reactions: zackbear

Lawyers licensed by a state are bound by a code of ethics governing their behavior as lawyers. Going before a judge with lies rather than evidence is not permitted. Rudy is being held accountable for his behavior.

It’s really not that complex. Political payback, authoritarian governments, election results…..irrelevant. Did Rudy violate NY’s code of ethical behavior for licensed NY lawyers? Narrow question to be decided by the courts of NY.

Hope you get some water for your grapes.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb

This will be appealed NOT a single Court Hearing was had

You’re tying yourself in knots, Mahb. Did Rudy violate the NY Code of Ethics governing the behavior of licensed lawyers? Whaddaya think?
We don't know as they did NOT give him his day in Court

We are disappointed with the Appellate Division, First Department’s decision suspending Mayor Giuliani prior to being afforded a hearing on the issues that are alleged. This is unprecedented as we believe that our client does not pose a present danger to the public interest," John Leventhal and Barry Kamins said in a statement.

"All five of them were Democrats. Three of them appointed by Governor Cuomo. Five to nothing," he later told reporters.

Rudy a piece of shit always has been. Total fraud as everyone who aligns with trump
Another ignorant post.
Way to generalize,
I align with Trump and his policies.
I’m far from a fraud!
#keepembarrassingyourself

Funny coming from a non attorney.
How fkn naive to believe that “political payback, authoritarian governments, & election results DONT impact decisions.
#Imanufacturemyowntruths,causeI’madumbfuk

Reactions: grbcane and mahb
Bet you didn't spend 1/2 a nanosecond thinking (omg what am I accusing you of,,,, my bad) if this could be a political pay back and abuse of power, typical of totalitarian Dictatorships. I mean New York , not any OTHER State,,,,,, as the king says,,,,,,, Common Mannnnnnnn
GlamorousFrailAlbino-max-1mb.gif

biden.jpg

OIP.fm4A_G7m7BMOTlYA3Tv7SgHaDs
This is a democracy and this bullshit the new right or this new republican party is talking about doesn't fool real Americans. You don't think the court researched Rudy's comments? Just cared about his party affiliation? That's classic Trump bullshit because this is for snowflakes. You can't handle facts that oppose your agenda.

It's you needing coke with a slice of lime on the side to deal with news. The news being Jack Daniels.

Absolutely not.
GRB, Got to admire the confidence you, mahb and Majus have in Rudy. I don’t share it.

I met Rudy when he was the respected and feared US Attorney in Manhattan. He was egotistical,authoritarian and a bit of a douche. But, he was a highly competent leader in the law enforcement community. Over the past 10 years, however, he has destroyed his reputation. Right now:

*he is being investigated federally for not identifying himself as a foreign agent for his legal/lobbying work on behalf of foreign governments.

*he is being sued for millions of dollars for his injury to the election software company he falsely accused of rigging the election

*his license as a NY lawyer is being reviewed due to his demonstrably untrue allegations made as part of his efforts to overturn the results of the election.

His reputation as a lawyer has been shredded. His unwavering loyalty to Trump will likely destroy his career.

CD you should read and not assume. It's better to be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove any doubt that you are a fool.
Cortez did you forget in This Country you are innocent, until proven guilty by a court of your peers. It is looking apparent that Rudy was not afforded his right to dispute claims against him. Maybe you missed HJCanes's post above you both. He did a great job of summarizing, what would be just another infringement on an American Citizen's constitutional Rights by Democrat legislators and representatives.
We don't know as they did NOT give him his day in Court

We are disappointed with the Appellate Division, First Department’s decision suspending Mayor Giuliani prior to being afforded a hearing on the issues that are alleged. This is unprecedented as we believe that our client does not pose a present danger to the public interest," John Leventhal and Barry Kamins said in a statement.

"All five of them were Democrats. Three of them appointed by Governor Cuomo. Five to nothing," he later told reporters.
You would think with ALL the allegations the Democrates and their representatives have made against Trump, that not a 1 proved anything criminal against Trump (the real target ) and are being exposed as false, that you would atleast show some hesitancy, some skepticism at the sight of being denied a hearing, but noooooooooooo anything to take what you want is fine by you.
I will say this, you better hope there IS merit to this, because no matter the age Rudy Julianne has shown himself in life to be one tenacious, intelligent, and relentless person. Might prove to be more than they can chew

Mahb,

You have no idea what ur talking about…

CD you should read and not assume. It's better to be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove any doubt that you are a fool.
Cortez did you forget in This Country you are innocent, until proven guilty by a court of your peers. It is looking apparent that Rudy was not afforded his right to dispute claims against him. Maybe you missed HJCanes's post above you both. He did a great job of summarizing, what would be just another infringement on an American Citizen's constitutional Rights by Democrat legislators and representatives.

You would think with ALL the allegations the Democrates and their representatives have made against Trump, that not a 1 proved anything criminal against Trump (the real target ) and are being exposed as false, that you would atleast show some hesitancy, some skepticism at the sight of being denied a hearing, but noooooooooooo anything to take what you want is fine by you.
I will say this, you better hope there IS merit to this, because no matter the age Rudy Julianne has shown himself in life to be one tenacious, intelligent, and relentless person. Might prove to be more than they can chew
Mahb,

”Innocent until proven guilty” applies to criminal matters. Regulation of attorneys by the State Bar is not a criminal matter. It is an administrative matter.

Rudy was investigated by the State Bar that made a recommendation to the Appellate Court. As a response, the court issued a 33 page opinion censuring Rudy.

He will have the ability to appeal and make his case to retain his legal license.

Cortez in case you didn't know or have had exposure. Professional Licenses are subject to the same anti discrimination laws (on top of professional ethics for that profession) that innocent until proven guilty implies. I know I was reaching with you, but I did give you the credit of being able to understand that.😐
I can imagine this event thrills you, but unlike high school cliques, professional licenses are not awarded by popularity contests, nor being in the "in" club. Vendettas, discrimination, pettiness, and thuggery are abuses of power and are seen as such, and having some experience submitting to a board, I can tell you these proceedings are Liable. The State is ultimately responsible for any law suit it loses to discrimination, and having the coodies for defending Trump ,sadly for you, isn't a dereliction of a lawyers duty. 🤓
The appeal will be very telling of what kind of a process took place.

Maybe some legal eagles can opine and enlighten us on this case and its implications💡

Cortez in case you didn't know or have had exposure. Professional Licenses are subject to the same anti discrimination laws (on top of professional ethics for that profession) that innocent until proven guilty implies. I know I was reaching with you, but I did give you the credit of being able to understand that.😐
I can imagine this event thrills you, but unlike high school cliques, professional licenses are not awarded by popularity contests, nor being in the "in" club. Vendettas, discrimination, pettiness, and thuggery are abuses of power and are seen as such, and having some experience submitting to a board, I can tell you these proceedings are Liable. The State is ultimately responsible for any law suit it loses to discrimination, and having the coodies for defending Trump ,sadly for you, isn't a dereliction of a lawyers duty. 🤓
The appeal will be very telling of what kind of a process took place.

Maybe some legal eagles can opine and enlighten us on this case and its implications💡
Mahb

Moons ago in my younger days, I was an attorney licensed in California and New York. Regardless of who your client is, you cannot go to court and make serious allegations without evidence backing up those allegations. The NY court issued a long and detailed opinion that concluded that Rudy violated this standard of legal behavior.

Like you, I will be watching how this matter evolves and concludes.

GRB, Got to admire the confidence you, mahb and Majus have in Rudy. I don’t share it.

I met Rudy when he was the respected and feared US Attorney in Manhattan. He was egotistical,authoritarian and a bit of a douche. But, he was a highly competent leader in the law enforcement community. Over the past 10 years, however, he has destroyed his reputation. Right now:

*he is being investigated federally for not identifying himself as a foreign agent for his legal/lobbying work on behalf of foreign governments.

*he is being sued for millions of dollars for his injury to the election software company he falsely accused of rigging the election

*his license as a NY lawyer is being reviewed due to his demonstrably untrue allegations made as part of his efforts to overturn the results of the election.

His reputation as a lawyer has been shredded. His unwavering loyalty to Trump will likely destroy his career.

I’ll attempt to not complicate my response.

Just like every stunt the democrats have tried the past four and a half years, this is complete bullshit.

Further news re Rudy:

His license to practice law was suspended in Washington D.C. today. Pending the outcome of the suspension of his New York license, Rudy will not be allowed to work as a lawyer in D.C.

Talk amongst yourselves.

Rudy is 77. I applaud his efforts and he was masterful in NYC during his 7 years as Mayor and certainly 9/11, but it's probably time to retire.

Reactions: cortez55403
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT