ADVERTISEMENT

Ruh Roh Hillary! This could be a fantastic weekend!

Trump let it out of the bag tonight that they will be releasing where the CHINA VIRUS originated and the dead in CHINA will astound people once they here the true counts. Looks like the notion I have had all along that China sent this here as a weapon is getting closer to hitting the news. Biden dead in the water after that news release.

Trump let it out of the bag tonight that they will be releasing where the CHINA VIRUS originated and the dead in CHINA will astound people once they here the true counts. Looks like the notion I have had all along that China sent this here as a weapon is getting closer to hitting the news. Biden dead in the water after that news release.
Said the same thing and was laughed at by the board clowns

Reactions: krvanness
Do you elite social minded elevated savant intellectuals look at all the 4 years of allegations and investigations and consider maybe just maybe , being that to date NO Criminal charges have been proven nor has he been removed from office, that you could of been Wrong ? Bah what am I thinking, your just upset you haven't destroyed Your Target, much less have the courage to admit you could be wrong and have the back bone to do something right about it.

Is a viking blood eagle politically correct punishment for the most treasonous political whore in us history? I mean Hillary, not Obum.
I’d really love for her to implicate in a plea deal who’s been behind all of the deaths associated with her and Bill over the years.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT