ADVERTISEMENT

SanAntonio turned the Heat off

BigBCane1

SuperCane
Sep 2, 2012
Hearing that San Antonio intentionally turned the A/C off and had IV's at halftime for their players. It was a ploy to grab game one. As one official reported, the lights and electrical systems were not affected and that there are backup generators. Crazy!

Sounds outlandish. But if true, should be a game 1 forfeit.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I heard it was mechanical issues, and they have already had the technician fix and test it. A/C is working now.

No excuse for not being able to perform in a little heat. Just like it was pathetic that our football team couldn't play in the cold.

sad0004.r191677.gif

Originally posted by BigBCane1:
Hearing that San Antonio intentionally turned the A/C off and had IV's at halftime for their players. It was a ploy to grab game one. As one official reported, the lights and electrical systems were not affected and that there are backup generators. Crazy!
You can't possibly believe that, right? Right???

I know for a fact that they DID have cooling fans in the San Antonio locker room at halftime that were NOT in the Heat locker room.

Originally posted by OrangeBowlMagic:
I know for a fact that they DID have cooling fans in the San Antonio locker room at halftime that were NOT in the Heat locker room.
No way, how unfair. Oh, the humanity.

Originally posted by jbcanes-nc:
sad0004.r191677.gif
+1

The players from the Celtics/Lakers series of the 80s from Boston Garden don't care.

I don't know if it is true or not, it was being reported on several media outlets. Also, it is factual that the Spurs had cooling fans and ice packs and dry ice in their locker room at halftime and they had IV's all ready for the team. Just seems suspicious. Pop is a brilliant coach. Who knows? Just a shame that you have a multi-billion dollar industry, and are playing their premier game and you have the everything in place, including backup generators and the Air does not work. A little strange!

A l little strange that Labron goes to the free throw line more than any player in the nba.

Way i see it, it was the same for all involved…Celtics played without A/C for years and years.

I would order A/C turned off and prove to the world that the Heat can indeed take the heat.

Boston is much cooler than San Antonio. Apples and oranges.

Originally posted by canesrule21'ships:
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
The Boston Garden was actually much hotter. Had you listened to the broadcasters during the game you would know this. It was referenced and discussed at length.

Originally posted by ckkaann7709:

The Boston Garden was actually much hotter. Had you listened to the broadcasters during the game you would know this. It was referenced and discussed at length.
Yep.

I can see having to go out of the game for the trainers to give it a quick message/stretch, balm, liquids etc but their was 4 min left with time outs. Why not just go back in after a minute or two.

Originally posted by laukerman01:
Originally posted by ckkaann7709:

Yep.
the difference with that situation was that players were aware of it ahead of time.....so they would be prepared.

Originally posted by laukerman01:
Originally posted by OrangeBowlMagic:
No way, how unfair. Oh, the humanity.
that's interesting, in the nfl, home teams must provide to the opposition what they provide for their own. Fans, heat, etc. i would have to think that the nba has the same rule.

Heard from a regular college analyst who head coached in the big ten and the pac say that he absolutely believes pop was behind the AC deal. He has known pop for years and would not be surprised at all. no proof, he is just basing on knowing pop for years and years.

It's simply one of those games when a team zones out of its mind... There wasn't a whole lot the heat could do to defend a team shooting over 75% in the first half. I mean hell the damn Spurs set an NBA Playoffs Record for first half field goal %...

Fuk the Heat and all their fake fans. Miami heat fans make me sick a bunch of idiot bandwagon jumpers that know zero about the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT