ADVERTISEMENT

Scam Newton is annoying

didn't like Cam in college but have grown to like him at this level. He is an incredible talent, but more importantly I like his passion and enthusiasm. He clearly enjoys the game and the exuberance is contagious. But what i see as refreshing others obviously see as annoying and fake. I suspect Dorsey likes working at improving someone like Cam and it is obvious Cam has listened to Dorsey or someone because he is light-years beyond what i ever thought he would achieve at the professional level.

If we dont like him then I have been told we are racists. We have to like him and if we dont appreciate him dancing its because we are resentful of an African American getting his in this world. It is impossible to dislike him on the basis of him being a total pompous jackass.

If we dont like him then I have been told we are racists. We have to like him and if we dont appreciate him dancing its because we are resentful of an African American getting his in this world. It is impossible to dislike him on the basis of him being a total pompous jackass.
you don't have to be racist to dislike his antics. Im sure there are plenty of AA players who are not enthused about him cerebrating after scoring..

Reactions: Big Pimpin Cane
Cams having fun. That's just how he is. I went to AU and have friends that know him and that's just how he is - nothing phony about it. My daughter had him in a class this past summer and she said he's great.
A lot of people had grown tired of Ray Lewis act towards the end of his career.....just saying.

Yet you probably loved it when the Canes danced all over the field. GTFOH

Cams having fun. That's just how he is. I went to AU and have friends that know him and that's just how he is - nothing phony about it. My daughter had him in a class this past summer and she said he's great.
A lot of people had grown tired of Ray Lewis act towards the end of his career.....just saying.
Im still trying o figure out what Ray is saying most of the time..

Sound like you are the issue. The guy is having fun and he is a beast. I'm not sure how you can have an issue with that..

Reactions: kerem
Man is he the only one that's dances in the NFL? Smh thy man is a leader of a team that will be playing in the NFC championship game... Never gotten in trouble in the league.. No outside trouble in the offseason.... Man what else y'all want the guy to do? Man that dude is beasting and he ain't doing nothing offensive when he celebrates.... Rooting for him to win the super bowl!!!

Why is he a jackass? Because he makes a point to connect with the kids in the stadium? Because he points when he gets a 1st down? I know he has a few incidents in his past bu I don't see why he's disliked.

Reactions: kerem
Superman. Stop hating OP. We invented the shit these players are doing. Let them enjoy the game. Gives the ball to a little kid on every TD. For those kids, that's priceless. Go Canes

Yet you probably loved it when the Canes danced all over the field. GTFOH
Totally different. Canes can dance.
Seriously he comes across as the aragon botch he was at UF. Then tried to get paid prematurely. Can't explain it. Probably has evolved from lap top thieving azz he was at Gaturds. Just happy he didn't play for them.

NCAA handled that investigation in what 1 week.
Good thing there wasn't a boat involved, it would've taken a 2-3 years

Anyone that has a problem with Cam is just old. He plays his heart out and has fun doing it. It's a game, you should have fun playing a game. Stop being old and grumpy.

Totally different. Canes can dance.
Seriously he comes across as the aragon botch he was at UF. Then tried to get paid prematurely. Can't explain it. Probably has evolved from lap top thieving azz he was at Gaturds. Just happy he didn't play for them.

Your ignorance is amazing.

Man you could've kept this SHIT to yourself. You actually sound like a racist if you get what I'm saying.

Reactions: 5020chuck
Anyone that has a problem with Cam is just old. He plays his heart out and has fun doing it. It's a game, you should have fun playing a game. Stop being old and grumpy.

Lol, using the "old" argument. The ole standby response when people don't like td dances or a player's antics. BTW Cam doesn't bother me. I love the fact he gives kids the ball after every td.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT