ADVERTISEMENT

Scortching Trump Thread Coming Soon....

Let’s see while cd is picking up a few things with his ebt card before he gives us his cd report how many times will he call His President Trump a idiot lol. Will he mention Stormy , and all the other hero’s. Will he mention anything about the black on black crime in the Democratic inner city’s as young man stay stuck in a viscous cycle or will he blame it on conservatives. Will he bring up free phones? Will he call President Trump a traitor and a Russian spy ? How many will he put on ignore after he is called out lmao. Could go on all day .I for one really appreciate cd and his post because each and everyone of them exposes why his President Trump will go down in history as one of our great Americans not a Russian idiot spy.

Only a self absorbed ass, would create a post on his future unwritten post FOOL
LMAO @ you and every other douchbag that cant accept their own SAVIORS report.
Twerp!
Only a self absorbed ass would post here disregarding our forum rules of name calling.....just sayin.

Only a self absorbed ass would post here disregarding our forum rules of name calling.....just sayin.
Hey CD, there ya go, spouting your moral BS once again. Ever wonder why your the boards LAUGHING STOCK??

Obviously you don't! Emperor without clothes eh?
I have defended you in the past, when talking football. However your Moral judgement, defense of EVERY opposing opinion does NOT endear you at all.I respect your passion and LOVE the fact that you and other NEVER TRUMPERS want to continue to push a FAILED narrative.
Pathway to a landslide victory AGAIN in 2020 by Trump

Listen...I am not that mentally weak I need people defending me. If you don't feel the need then don't. I am very comfortable in my skin.

I don't need people here to give me affirmation. I don't respect Trump if you want me to be honest. I don't really respect people that do.....and in fact i hold those people even more accountable than Trump himself. They are the problem to me.

If he can go to a white supremacist rally and say they are good people and you are okay with this you have no use for me as a human being. Why would I care if someone like you thinks I am a village idiot. I would prefer to be. Its a racist village. Everyone there can burn in hell and I wouldn't waste a loogey of spit to put people like that out.

Reactions: zackbear
Listen...I am not that mentally weak I need people defending me. If you don't feel the need then don't. I am very comfortable in my skin.

I don't need people here to give me affirmation. I don't respect Trump if you want me to be honest. I don't really respect people that do.....and in fact i hold those people even more accountable than Trump himself. They are the problem to me.

If he can go to a white supremacist rally and say they are good people and you are okay with this you have no use for me as a human being. Why would I care if someone like you thinks I am a village idiot. I would prefer to be. Its a racist village. Everyone there can burn in hell and I wouldn't waste a loogey of spit to put people like that out.
Yes CD, we all know how little regard you have for human life. Yes, we know that you are a baby killer and support late term abortion. Yes, we know that you are insecure and need attention (your original post in this thread is a dead give away). Yes, we know that you are an idiot and per your post, you actually need a considerable amount of time to write a post. Yes, we know that you are an atheist, per your admission. You are a vile and disgusting person.

You are a sick racist individual sad

You are mentally weak enough to put lots of people on ignore on a message board. Snowflake gonna snowflake!

realDonaldTrumpGOT22-640x480.jpg

Reactions: tcane58
be patient....

Nothing wrong with trailer parks or people that need to live there. I view you as no better honestly.

Not really? Ever wonder why I don't care and haven't for 12 years here?

Try and keep your homosexual fantasies off canesport. Thanks.

409ea5411b2912f82ac98d57782e6479.gif

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT