ADVERTISEMENT

Sec of Energy Granholm another winner

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
You know this moron.

Well it turns out she just exercised 1.6 MILLION DOLLARS in stock options on an Electric Car company stock.

ABC News 1/21/22

Among her biggest assets are $1 million to $5 million worth of stock options she can exercise in Proterra Inc., a company that designs and manufactures zero-emission electric buses and trucks and provides battery-electric buses and charging systems to municipalities in several states, including California, Virginia and Washington state. She also owns a large amount of unvested shares of the company's stock options, the value of which is not readily ascertainable, according to the report.

Well it happened as she is LAUGHING about high gas prices she did this;

VERY ETHICAL administration we have here.

• Angry
Reactions: mahb and central17
You know this moron.

Well it turns out she just exercised 1.6 MILLION DOLLARS in stock options on an Electric Car company stock.

ABC News 1/21/22

Among her biggest assets are $1 million to $5 million worth of stock options she can exercise in Proterra Inc., a company that designs and manufactures zero-emission electric buses and trucks and provides battery-electric buses and charging systems to municipalities in several states, including California, Virginia and Washington state. She also owns a large amount of unvested shares of the company's stock options, the value of which is not readily ascertainable, according to the report.

Well it happened as she is LAUGHING about high gas prices she did this;

VERY ETHICAL administration we have here.
Question, and I know it is a tough one:
Is she more arrogant or stupid?

Reactions: mahb and utatem
She's a peach ! I can't see her after watching her Laugh hysterically after being asked about rising oil prices and what they were going to do about it. She viscerally makes me nauseous. LOL I didn't even realize you posted the very same video I saw 'til now! LOL I just can't even focus her image fast enough 🤢 🤮 🤮 🤮
🤮

She's a peach ! I can't see her after watching her Laugh hysterically after being asked about rising oil prices and what they were going to do about it. She viscerally makes me nauseous. LOL I didn't even realize you posted the very same video I saw 'til now! LOL I just can't even focus her image fast enough 🤢 🤮 🤮 🤮
🤮
If only she had a "magic wand"

• Angry
Reactions: mahb
She's arrogant and smug and condescending. In short a moron.
Not the only one for sure- Brandon, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, Psaki, Jean Pierre, Mayor Pete, Warren, and the biggest of them all- KETCHUP KERRY.

Reactions: mahb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT