ADVERTISEMENT

Shalala Running For Ileana Ros Seat

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
Old news I know. But sad in so many ways. Do these career politicians feel so inferior that they must always be in office or hold some kind of high position? Does Shalala even have a family? Does she feel that small that she can't retire and enjoy life? I find this very sad.

We get it!! She was a shoe-in for HUD director if Hillary won. But that didn't happen!!! It's over! The best laid plans....

Last edited:
Da_Uphoria.gif

Hope her opponent(s) use the Shapiro check presentation pic at the bowling alley with her where she's staring in amazement at the check....worth 1000 words.

Hope her opponent(s) use the Shapiro check presentation pic at the bowling alley with her where she's staring in amazement at the check....worth 1000 words.

Yeah but in her defense on this one, he ambushed her there. These ponzi scammers always do something to make themselves look legit. The show American Greed is like the same story with little variations.

Guys, this is a good thing. Get her out of Coral Gables. Although I havent confirmed it yet, I was told she touched our players a day before each of the last three games last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT