ADVERTISEMENT

She saved America and D.C. kids from pedophile Roy Moore

Oh...and also, we have all been out enjoying our tax savings and our freedom.
Imagine the tax payer getting the extra cash instead of the deadbeats like @Rerun and @Cems!! They’ve had their hands out for so long they don’t even have any shame left!! Imagine being on welfare like those two?? Using our tax dollars to pay for CaneSport and shit on America and Americans all while were paying them? What a country

Imagine the tax payer getting the extra cash instead of the deadbeats like @Rerun and @Cems!! They’ve had their hands out for so long they don’t even have any shame left!! Imagine being on welfare like those two?? Using our tax dollars to pay for CaneSport and shit on America and Americans all while were paying them? What a country
We love America and hate Russia that's why we oppose Trump.

Take a few minutes to read this. It will do you a world of good.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
Stick the “world of good” up thou fake arse!! Raoul we have some hypocrites, liars and phonies here. However you take the crown for all the BS you preach!! Read this yourself, nothing here is news nor will do anyone “a world of good” this doc spells out Russian intentions NOT collusion!! Seriously take all the fake “decorum” and “act like gentleman” and this misleading document and stick it!! Again, what world power doesn’t try and tilt elections toward the candidate they prefer?? We have been doing this 100+ years! Move back to Hungry if you don’t like Trump! I’m sure Soros will pay since as you said you and him are good friends. Take the other America hating board Commies with you. And also, take the fake manners you preach yet never use! Total phony

Reactions: BreakingCane
Stick the “world of good” up thou fake arse!! Raoul we have some hypocrites, liars and phonies here. However you take the crown for all the BS you preach!! Read this yourself, nothing here is news nor will do anyone “a world of good” this doc spells out Russian intentions NOT collusion!! Seriously take all the fake “decorum” and “act like gentleman” and this misleading document and stick it!! Again, what world power doesn’t try and tilt elections toward the candidate they prefer?? We have been doing this 100+ years! Move back to Hungry if you don’t like Trump! I’m sure Soros will pay since as you said you and him are good friends. Take the other America hating board Commies with you. And also, take the fake manners you preach yet never use! Total phony

You just lied to us about Russian interference. I provided you with the official Intel Community (IC) assessment of what happened. Either stick to the facts or at least stop publicly humiliating yourself by continuing to openly lie.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
You just lied to us about Russian interference. I provided you with the official Intel Community (IC) assessment of what happened. Either stick to the facts or at least stop publicly humiliating yourself by continuing to openly lie.
I lied? Obviously you didn’t read the document! Trump/ Russia colusion didn’t happen, Russia attempted to interfere with the election. The fake misleading statements you make not only prove you have no clue what you are talking about, it also proved the lack of understanding you have in foreign policy. Again all world powers attempt to interfere with elections. This is simply a report of Russia’s intentions! Zero collusion. And again the phony grandstanding you do is totally exposed and you have been a fraud from day one!

I lied? Obviously you didn’t read the document! Trump/ Russia colusion didn’t happen, Russia attempted to interfere with the election. The fake misleading statements you make not only prove you have no clue what you are talking about, it also proved the lack of understanding you have in foreign policy. Again all world powers attempt to interfere with elections. This is simply a report of Russia’s intentions! Zero collusion. And again the phony grandstanding you do is totally exposed and you have been a fraud from day one!
I don't think you lie. You're just too brainwashed because you're not very bright.

I don't think you lie. You're just too brainwashed because you're not very bright.
Again, anytime you want to compare my W-2 vs. the Govt benefit statement you get lets do it!! Also I’ll bet my yearly net is more than at least five years of what you gross!! And not so bright, check into Amherst College admission requirements vs the education you got!

Again, anytime you want to compare my W-2 vs. the Govt benefit statement you get lets do it!! Also I’ll bet my yearly net is more than at least five years of what you gross!! And not so bright, check into Amherst College admission requirements vs the education you got!
5.5 years at wanna be Ivy. Lol. Even dumber than I thought. Sad! Learning disability?

Yeah it occurred to me right after posting the link would acquire a degree of cranial capacity to interpret what the doc actually said. My mistake.
And it should have since you didn’t and can’t comorehend what you posted. Nothing in document talked about collusion! Nothing!! Zero! So again Raoul take the fake decorum soap box grandstand somewhere else

And it should have since you didn’t and can’t comorehend what you posted. Nothing in document talked about collusion! Nothing!! Zero! So again Raoul take the fake decorum soap box grandstand somewhere else

You previously said.....

Yet Russia didn’t interfere with the election....

The above post specifically says Russia didn't interfere in the election....to which I supplied you with the intelligence community's assessment that among other things said the following.

Key Judgments
  • Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations.

• We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments.

• We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.
------------------------

Knowing you had been caught out, you then attempted to move the goal posts by implying you said there was no collusion, when in fact you said.....

Yet Russia didn’t interfere with the election....

Therefore the discussion wasn't about Collusion, it was about your deceitful attempt to suggest Russia didn't interfere with the election. Now do the right thing and admit you are wrong so you can save your honor and integrity for your future spamming operations.

You previously said.....

The above post specifically says Russia didn't interfere in the election....to which I supplied you with the intelligence community's assessment that among other things said the following.

Key Judgments
  • Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations.

• We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments.

• We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.
------------------------

Knowing you had been caught out, you then attempted to move the goal posts by implying you said there was no collusion, when in fact you said.....

Therefore the discussion wasn't about Collusion, it was about your deceitful attempt to suggest Russia didn't interfere with the election. Now do the right thing and admit you are wrong so you can save your honor and integrity for your future spamming operations.
The conversation was and always has been about collusion, the only two people who think this is news are you and Rerun. Play the fraud role all you want and take the conversation out of context, was quite clear collusion was the topic!

The conversation was and always has been about collusion, the only two people who think this is news are you and Rerun. Play the fraud role all you want and take the conversation out of context, was quite clear collusion was the topic!

Then you shouldn't have made the comment about Russian interference. That's a different issue than collusion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT