ADVERTISEMENT

Shep Smith Latest to Jump Ship off Fox News

He had enough with all the lies that damn network spews from a handful of pro-Trump entertainers.

Army LTC Ret. Ralph Peters and Carl Cameron left Fox a year or more ago under similar reasons.

A few good ones are still there like Chris Wallace, Bret Baird, and Judge Napolitano.

Shep Smith only wanted facts to rule the news.

Man, the United States attorney general met with Rupert Murdoch the head of fox news right before this happened. What is our AG meeting with the chairman of Fox News corporation for?

See....it's little things like this that add up. This administration thinks our tax dollars are at trumps disposal for his personal agenda to stay elected.

Reactions: cems52
Man, the United States attorney general met with Rupert Murdoch the head of fox news right before this happened. What is our AG meeting with the chairman of Fox News corporation for?

See....it's little things like this that add up. This administration thinks our tax dollars are at trumps disposal for his personal agenda to stay elected.

Maybe he asked him, why didn’t you report “ Russian Collusion “ like all the other networks. Aren’t you on the Democrats spray message ?

I saw that cd, but I don't think Barr had anything to do with Shep's departure. This has been a while in the making.

That said, I do wonder why Barr met with Murdock.

I saw that cd, but I don't think Barr had anything to do with Shep's departure. This has been a while in the making.

That said, I do wonder why Barr met with Murdock.
There is absolutely no reason our AG should meet with Fox News. Ziltch! What Barr is supposed to be doing is working for the American people. He doesn't work for the president.

On that call to the Ukraine nobody is talking about a very important comment Trump made. He said to the Ukraine president to talk to Barr regarding their investigation into Biden. That is very important! Barr is in trouble. He will need to recuse himself or may also be impeached.

There is absolutely no reason our AG should meet with Fox News. Ziltch! What Barr is supposed to be doing is working for the American people. He doesn't work for the president.

On that call to the Ukraine nobody is talking about a very important comment Trump made. He said to the Ukraine president to talk to Barr regarding their investigation into Biden. That is very important! Barr is in trouble. He will need to recuse himself or may also be impeached.

Let’s see how many Impeachment’s we’re at.
1) Trump
2) Kavanaugh
3) Pence
4) Barr

Are Impeachment’s a quantity or quality thing ?

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Jumping ship from the number one rated news network, and it’s not even close, it’s not like it’s a sinking ship. Fox will continue to dominate the ratings. I definitely don’t agree with his politics, but respected the job he did, he is the best national person on covering Florida Hurricanes. Fox will be just fine, and continue to dominate the ratings, other networks may as well shut down during prime time coverage.

He started sucking as soon as he stopped reporting the news and went the way of MSNBC and CNN proving commentary. His slot is intended for news, not political rhetoric. Hopefully he gets help for his TDS.

He started sucking as soon as he stopped reporting the news and went the way of MSNBC and CNN proving commentary. His slot is intended for news, not political rhetoric. Hopefully he gets help for his TDS.

Don Lemon lets Shepherd Smith fuk him in his cuckhold ass in exchange for reporting libtard CNN fake news talking points.

Reactions: BreakingCane

So did he quit like op says or was he fired?

Maybe he got tired of reporting the news, if he goes to another network, he doesn’t have to let facts get in the way, and he can be a Democrat activist under the guise of a reporter.

Reactions: 6882
So why is Lemming trying to make it sound like he was fired?
Same reason he stated an issue couldn't be appealed to the supreme court, sent me a link to validate his feelings, except the link stated it COULD be appealed to the supreme court. Lemming gonna lemming.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Same reason he stated an issue couldn't be appealed to the supreme court, sent me a link to validate his feelings, except the link stated it COULD be appealed to the supreme court. Lemming gonna lemming.
You sound foolish. I never said that. Any issue "can be" heard by the supreme court. I said the Supreme court is not going to hear this. Any idiot knows this. Why would they? There is a precedent here. Literally every other president feels they should provide this transparency to the the American people. Trump clearly stated he would after the election. Audits don't take 3/4 years nor even stop the IRS from okaying the release of taxes. That's stupid even for him.

Garland will hear this case ironically.

Reactions: Cane Attack
You sound foolish. I never said that. Any issue "can be" heard by the supreme court. I said the Supreme court is not going to hear this. Any idiot knows this. Why would they? There is a precedent here. Literally every other president feels they should provide this transparency to the the American people. Trump clearly stated he would after the election. Audits don't take 3/4 years nor even stop the IRS from okaying the release of taxes. That's stupid even for him.

Trumpers gawnna Trump

So who’s the liar?

The liars are all those nobody people you pulled off the internet I guess. I know I haven't lied.

Wouldn't you think if there was smoke, there'd be some fire with all these deep state conspiracy theories?

If there were laws broken by past officials then have AG Barr get on it.

Reactions: zackbear
Trumpers gawnna Trump
Can't wait til Merrick Garland gets this case.....lmao. I am gonna have my special popcorn called toffee crunch n munch or fiddle faddle. Not just the plain stuff cause this is karma kicking republicans in the balls if I ever seen it.

The liars are all those nobody people you pulled off the internet I guess. I know I haven't lied.

Wouldn't you think if there was smoke, there'd be some fire with all these deep state conspiracy theories?

If there were laws broken by past officials then have AG Barr get on it.
I believe what you’re saying is true. CD on the other hand, not so much.

Can't wait til Merrick Garland gets this case.....lmao. I am gonna have my special popcorn called toffee crunch n munch or fiddle faddle. Not just the plain stuff cause this is karma kicking republicans in the balls if I ever seen it.

Popcorn Royale well suited for this auspicious occasion

Reactions: cdwright40

Foolish is you providing a link discrediting your own BS assumption. Even more foolish is you moaning for Merrick Garland after insisting who appoints judges doesn't matter... you are utterly and completely full of sht.

Reactions: Cane Attack
I understand they are going to prove he got 2 scoops of ice cream

Reactions: BreakingCane
Are you saying our right wing friends on Canesport get fake news from Fox Fake News? Say it ain't so?

It's sad cause if all you watch are those evening entertainment pundits of Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham then you're not getting the news of Trump.

If you don't like CNN, MSNBC, then watch PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC. From reading the posts on this site, I've found that the guys on the right are completely misinformed and unaware of the "real news" of Trump's actions. If you gotta watch Fox then at least get a daily dose of Bret Baier, Chris Wallace if he's available, same with Brit Hume who may be gone, and then the news person who replaced Shep. I think those above are pretty-much straight shooters. Maybe add Martha MCallum and Maria Bartiromo. Those three clowns in the morning on Fox & Friends are just that. Clowns. The Judge Napolitano is pretty straight. But those nightly three entertainers are the most popular with Trump's base and about the only thing they watch when you consider getting home from work.

There are plenty of options. The majority of the Trump base seem to have bought into Trump's accusation that most of the free press are enemies of the people and should be shut down or locked up.

Reactions: cems52
It's sad cause if all you watch are those evening entertainment pundits of Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham then you're not getting the news of Trump.

If you don't like CNN, MSNBC, then watch PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC. From reading the posts on this site, I've found that the guys on the right are completely misinformed and unaware of the "real news" of Trump's actions. If you gotta watch Fox then at least get a daily dose of Bret Baier, Chris Wallace if he's available, same with Brit Hume who may be gone, and then the news person who replaced Shep. I think those above are pretty-much straight shooters. Maybe add Martha MCallum and Maria Bartiromo. Those three clowns in the morning on Fox & Friends are just that. Clowns. The Judge Napolitano is pretty straight. But those nightly three entertainers are the most popular with Trump's base and about the only thing they watch when you consider getting home from work.

There are plenty of options. The majority of the Trump base seem to have bought into Trump's accusation that most of the free press are enemies of the people and should be shut down or locked up.
That’s right he gets 2 scoops of ice cream how dare him.

Unlike you and the Asstros I won't be carrying my bat to 1st base. See you after the endgame!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT