ADVERTISEMENT

Shepard Smith leaves FOX News

MaybeDonna Brazille will get canned loser liberal.
Grow up...a lot of republicans get canned too....and more will get canned. Stay tuned....and it isn't Fox news canning them. It's the sponsorship pulling out.

Grow up...a lot of republicans get canned too....and more will get canned. Stay tuned....and it isn't Fox news canning them. It's the sponsorship pulling out.

You need to at least follow your own logic since we don’t. So the LIBERAL leaves because of sponsorships pulling out? You also demonstrate how liberals operate, they can’t compete in the arena of ideas, so they pressure sponsors,to shut down those who disagree with them. Liberals are the fascists of free speech.

I will say this, Shepard Smith covered Florida Hurricanes better than any other news person on TV.

I am happy to help.

See let me explain. Fox News is a broadly biased conservative propaganda machine for right to alt right thinkers. The only reason they hire anyone that thinks otherwise is for the appearance that appeals to sponsors. The appearance of being non biased when it is nothing but biased which is why the white house had this guy fired for telling the truth. Not right wing / alt right propaganda. See...the money comes from the sponsors and the sponsors are mostly liberal. I say mostly not all but that is why Bill O'really is fired. If you didn't have liberal sponsors he would still be there, calling chicks up and breathing heavily....and asking what they are wearing. Now lets go back a bit.

I don't know how old you are....but it started to pop when they incorrectly on purpose named GWB as the winner of the presidential election before Floridas votes were counted. Then every other news station didn't know what to do because this was unprecedented. So they called the election for Bush. The problem is Bush didn't win. It went all the way to the supreme court....and he was handed an election he didn't win. Then started a fake war to stay another term. Hundreds of thousands of innocent people got killed and Bush should be in prison with the entire administration for it. All the aids relief in Africa in the world doesn't change this. Still following? Fox pioneered all this. Now fast forward.

This News Network ironically is fake. It is a propaganda machine ran buy the oligarchs....or this countries version of them. People who have convinced white people they are victims and can get rich if they hate minorities because that's why they aren't rich like them. Still following? They carry Trumps water and when Trump isn't happy, people have to go. They get leaned on. That would be the people hired for the sponsors.

There are very few people on fox that gives fair rational opinions. Wallace is one too. They tried to hire some black dudes to seem fair and balanced. Juan is good...but the others hate them for not towing the line. Which is keep people rich and get poor white people rich and screw everyone else because they aren't because they are lazy. They pit people against each other. Races and all kinds of people....against each other... It's a mentality.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I am happy to help.

See let me explain. Fox News is a broadly biased conservative propaganda machine for right to alt right thinkers. The only reason they hire anyone that thinks otherwise is for the appearance that appeals to sponsors. The appearance of being non biased when it is nothing but biased which is why the white house had this guy fired for telling the truth. Not right wing / alt right propaganda. See...the money comes from the sponsors and the sponsors are mostly liberal. I say mostly not all but that is why Bill O'really is fired. If you didn't have liberal sponsors he would still be there, calling chicks up and breathing heavily....and asking what they are wearing. Now lets go back a bit.

I don't know how old you are....but it started to pop when they incorrectly on purpose named GWB as the winner of the presidential election before Floridas votes were counted. Then every other news station didn't know what to do because this was unprecedented. So they called the election for Bush. The problem is Bush didn't win. It went all the way to the supreme court....and he wasn't handed an election he didn't win. Then started a fake war to stay another term. Still following? Fox pioneered all this. Now fast forward.

This News Network ironically is fake. It is a propaganda machine ran buy the oligarchs....or this countries version them. People who have convinced white people they are victims and can get rich if they hate minorities because that's why they aren't rich like them. Still following? They carry Trumps water and when Trump isn't happy, people have to go. They get leaned on. That would be the people hired for the sponsors.

There are very few people on fox that gives fair rational opinions. Wallace is one too. They tried to hire some black dudes to seem fair and balanced. Juan is good...but the others hate them for not towing the line. Which is keep people rich and get poor white people rich and screw everyone else because they aren't because they are lazy.

Hope this helps.

Hilarious post, reality and sanity we’re definitely locked outside the room when you posted. Oligarchs? I see you learned a new word during the Biden scandal. Just a little FYI, the major networks called Florida for Gore, trying to suppress voter turnout in a Republican stronghold, in a different time zone.

I am happy to help.

I don't know how old you are....but it started to pop when they incorrectly on purpose named GWB as the winner of the presidential election before Floridas votes were counted. Then every other news station didn't know what to do because this was unprecedented. So they called the election for Bush. The problem is Bush didn't win. It went all the way to the supreme court....and he was handed an election he didn't win. Then started a fake war to stay another term. Hundreds of thousands of innocent people got killed and Bush should be in prison with the entire administration for it. All the aids relief in Africa in the world doesn't change this. Still following? Fox pioneered all this. Now fast forward.

This News Network ironically is fake. It is a propaganda machine ran buy the oligarchs....or this countries version of them. People who have convinced white people they are victims and can get rich if they hate minorities because that's why they aren't rich like them. Still following? They carry Trumps water and when Trump isn't happy, people have to go. They get leaned on. That would be the people hired for the sponsors.

There are very few people on fox that gives fair rational opinions. Wallace is one too. They tried to hire some black dudes to seem fair and balanced. Juan is good...but the others hate them for not towing the line. Which is keep people rich and get poor white people rich and screw everyone else because they aren't because they are lazy. They pit people against each other. Races and all kinds of people....against each other... It's a mentality.

Hope this helps.
Why you always be hating on whitey when the playing field is going to be level very soon?....lol.

I am happy to help.

Hope this helps.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fox-news-wins-ratings-cnn-struggles

I am happy to help.

Hope this helps.

Wow, this takes DUMB to a whole new level. So Fox News can fix elections start wars and make poor white people rich. What the hell is wrong with BET.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT