ADVERTISEMENT

SHOCKING Matt Gaetz Investigation Developments

I'm a conservative 40+ year Republican and I cannot stand Gaetz. He acts like a entitled middle schooler. The sooner he's old news, the better.
He's not a true conservative. He doesn't even know what being a Republican means. Folks like you need to reclaim the party. Biden won on the Dem side, need you guys to bring back the Cheney, Ryan and Flake true Republicans and get rid of the Qnonsense.

Trump won't even be a prison Trustee when it is said and done.
I'm a conservative 40+ year Republican and I cannot stand Gaetz. He acts like a entitled middle schooler. The sooner he's old news, the better.

To be honest I don't even consider people like him serious politicians. These are conspiracy theorist that go to Washington to hurt the establishment. He doesn't only bring down the republican party he brings down the entire country. He has always been a privlidged POS.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
It’s the hair I’m telling you... no self respecting person has a haircut like that. He’d totally fit in at Gainesville. Bet anyone $20 he wears jorts & a popped collared shirt. Easy money

Reactions: JCR Cane
It’s the hair I’m telling you... no self respecting person has a haircut like that. He’d totally fit in at Gainesville. Bet anyone $20 he wears jorts & a popped collared shirt. Easy money
He's FSU undergrad and William & Mary Law...Totally agree on the hair! Geez!

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT