ADVERTISEMENT

Should Adrian BeatHerSon be playing?

alexsiman

SuperCane
Jan 13, 2009
How is it that one guy beats an adult and is suspended in definetly but a guy beats on a minor is is back playing after two games?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I don't know all the details of the case. he used a switch is what I am hearing...probably same way he was disciplined as a child...just can't do it anymore...

When i got out of line i got beat with switch too.... he's not a child abuser this country has turn puss.....

Wooden spoon was my moms weapon of choice...I don't think she should have been arrested..

puss indeed. he never should have been held out. Now if something else other then an stick was us to beat his kid then we can talk. The kid better be lucky that all he used.... really?

THIS

Originally posted by ookie08:
When i got out of line i got beat with switch too.... he's not a child abuser this country has turn puss.....

LOL at the tough guys on here. I'm all for a good spanking or even a belt, but whacking a 4 year old 14 times and breaking his skin is nuts. I'd say AP is the pus here.

Originally posted by 4210:

LOL at the tough guys on here. I'm all for a good spanking or even a belt, but whacking a 4 year old 14 times and breaking his skin is nuts. I'd say AP is the pus here.
Agree. This ain't the 1970s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT