ADVERTISEMENT

Shout Out to Bobbie Jo!!

Don’t lie. You were banned for your lies and perverted rhetoric talking about sex with other peoples moms and wives. Keep it clean and stop lying this time.

Unlike you I do believe in the right to protest. I also believe in helping a person when they're down on their luck. I've been blessed with so much. My purpose in life is to share these blessings with as many people as possible.

Your suggestion that I lied is comical coming from a man who said by Easter the virus would disappear. Sounds familiar?

Reactions: gokcub
Unlike you I do believe in the right to protest. I also believe in helping a person when they're down on their luck. I've been blessed with so much. My purpose in life is to share these blessings with as many people as possible.

Your suggestion that I lied is comical coming from a man who said by Easter the virus would disappear. Sounds familiar?
I am all for constitutional rights, so another lie from you. Careful, you’ll be banned again for lying. Are you denying you were banned? Watch the sex rhetoric too.

Last edited:
I am all for constitutional rights, so another lie from you. Careful, you’ll be banned again for lying. Are you denying you were banned? Watch the sex rhetoric too.
Your sexual proclivities is your business. Keep it clean I'm eating my breakfast.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Hey cems glad you are ok...but you have an extra mull laying around...i need it to bet horses...well nice to see ya

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT