ADVERTISEMENT

Sidney Powell Announces Her Legal Team Will Depose Dominion’s Eric Coomer for Questioning Later Today

doerunn

SuperCane
Jul 13, 2001
west central florida
Attorney Sidney Powell announced during a recent interview that her legal team will depose Dominion’s Eric Coomer for questioning later today.

Coomer has sued several Trump supporters, media outlets and media personalities following the 2020 presidential election, including The Gateway Pundit and Jim Hoft.

Powell will have 2 hours to depose Eric Coomer later today.

Via The Freedom Times:

TRENDING: THEY'RE SCARED: Maricopa County Supervisor Bill Gates Claims Leaked Chucri Tapes are "ELECTIONS MISINFORMATION" that "Spreads Like Wildfire"

Sidney Powell revealed that her legal team is going to be able to ask Eric Coomer — the security director at the Colorado-based Dominion Voting Systems — two hours worth of questions in a deposition on September 23rd.
The deposition was granted by the Colorado court overseeing a defamation lawsuit filed by Coomer that alleges Powell and other parties falsely accused him of being a key actor in “rigging” the election for President-elect Joe Biden.
Read the rest here.

Reactions: grbcane
Powell is, with Rudy, a total nut job. Hope she has to pay millions to the voting software company she has libeled.

In addition, her representation of Trump in trying to overthrow the election results was, without question, the most outrageous and incompetent legal work I have ever witnessed.

Regardless of your political leanings, Powell is a embarrassment.

Powell is, with Rudy, a total nut job. Hope she has to pay millions to the voting software company she has libeled.

In addition, her representation of Trump in trying to overthrow the election results was, without question, the most outrageous and incompetent legal work I have ever witnessed.

Regardless of your political leanings, Powell is a embarrassment.
What if you found out those machines are able to be hacked or manipulated?

Reactions: krvanness
What if you found out those machines are able to be hacked or manipulated?
HJ, That would have been discovered a long time go. Not rocket science.

I believe Powell and her backers (Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo) are in very precarious financial Jeopardy. They smeared the voting machine and software companies without any foundation in facts. Their false narrative was spread widely and believed by millions of people. Now, they must pay up for the damages they caused these companies.

Reactions: miamimike

I believe Powell and her backers (Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo) are in very precarious financial Jeopardy. They smeared the voting machine and software companies without any foundation in facts. Their false narrative was spread widely and believed by millions of people. Now, they must pay up for the damages they caused these companies.
If Powell doesn't have the goods, then you're right. If she does...

Well I don't care one way or another honestly. All grown ups.............

Attorney Sidney Powell announced during a recent interview that her legal team will depose Dominion’s Eric Coomer for questioning later today.

Coomer has sued several Trump supporters, media outlets and media personalities following the 2020 presidential election, including The Gateway Pundit and Jim Hoft.

Powell will have 2 hours to depose Eric Coomer later today.

Via The Freedom Times:

TRENDING: THEY'RE SCARED: Maricopa County Supervisor Bill Gates Claims Leaked Chucri Tapes are "ELECTIONS MISINFORMATION" that "Spreads Like Wildfire"

Read the rest here.
I am not going to do a Biden and pretend to know the facts prior to the trial, but internationally there are more accusations of wrong doing against Dominion than there were against Epstein.

Cortez,
You have said you are in the wine business. Don't know how much you know about computer software? It is scary easy for the author of a hosted software application to falsify data and change results. It is absolutety a case of allowing the fox to guard the henhouse. There is no immutable audit trail. There is EXTREMELY limited security of access or the network during an election. The security is largely the governing body providing credentials to whom it wants. Has any government official ever lied or stolen?
If anyone is truly interested in election security, Dominion should not even be involved. There should be an full audit of physical ballots. If Forrest Gump shook hands with JFK and scored touchdowns for Bama then smart people can make computers lie.

Cortez,
You have said you are in the wine business. Don't know how much you know about computer software? It is scary easy for the author of a hosted software application to falsify data and change results. It is absolutety a case of allowing the fox to guard the henhouse. There is no immutable audit trail. There is EXTREMELY limited security of access or the network during an election. The security is largely the governing body providing credentials to whom it wants. Has any government official ever lied or stolen?
If anyone is truly interested in election security, Dominion should not even be involved. There should be an full audit of physical ballots. If Forrest Gump shook hands with JFK and scored touchdowns for Bama then smart people can make computers lie.
Surprised by your response, 17. Dominion is Canada-based company whose clients are primarily Canadian and American government entities responsible for elections. It’s reputation was excellent prior to 2020 allegations by Sidney Powell and her Allies.

Powell, Rudy and friends were 0-53, I recall, in their legal attempts to reverse election results. Do you not think that evidence of faulty/corrupt/biased computer software would have surfaced as part of those lawsuits? Powell could not produce one shred of evidence to support her allegations. Accordingly, her lawsuits were dismissed.

I am now in the wine business and know nothing about computer software related to elections. In my much earlier days, I was a litigator who worked in the federal court system. Powell’s legal performance was a disgrace. An embarrassment. No federal judge, regardless of political party, would allow her evidence-free allegations to proceed through the courts.

She’s shooting blanks and injuring those (like Dominion) she targets.

Surprised by your response, 17. Dominion is Canada-based company whose clients are primarily Canadian and American government entities responsible for elections. It’s reputation was excellent prior to 2020 allegations by Sidney Powell and her Allies.

Powell, Rudy and friends were 0-53, I recall, in their legal attempts to reverse election results. Do you not think that evidence of faulty/corrupt/biased computer software would have surfaced as part of those lawsuits? Powell could not produce one shred of evidence to support her allegations. Accordingly, her lawsuits were dismissed.

I am now in the wine business and know nothing about computer software related to elections. In my much earlier days, I was a litigator who worked in the federal court system. Powell’s legal performance was a disgrace. An embarrassment. No federal judge, regardless of political party, would allow her evidence-free allegations to proceed through the courts.

Re:
I am now in the wine business and know nothing about computer software related to elections.

My point exactly. I am not going to speak about a specific case, unlike your President, Vice President and favorite media outlet. It would not surprise me if the claim is a broad brush full of hyberbole. But between rogue employees and corrupt government officials can Dominion prove there was ZERO fraud. It seems they have made that claim. If a single fraudulent vote went through their system and they.
profited then there is an opening for a case. Did Dominion claim or imply in any way that a fully auditable paper trail should not be kept. If a paper trail exists, this is simple, count the paper trail. If not - why not?

Cortez,
For a smart guy, you seem to be very limited in your google searches.
This was on page one. There are many more. Please check for yourself. Fox does not own google.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/venezuelas-guide-to-election-theft-11606684680

A lot of them are from other countries. I am not judging but to say Dominion has an excellent reputation would be disengenuous. To use a California metaphor, if there is a lot of smoke, Newsom's forest management policies might be nearby.

Last edited:
Reactions: krvanness
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT