ADVERTISEMENT

Simone Biles

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
So, I really don't care about the Olympics, but the media freaking out about the US gymnastics team going into tomorrow in second place after the International Gymnastics Federation publicly decided not to give Simone Biles points for her routines beyond a certain level of difficulty ***because they're worried about the other world-class athletes hurting themselves trying to match her*** it’s RIDICULOUS!
Deliberately refusing to give Biles the points she's earned, and then marveling that the team isn't doing as well as in previous outings is just trash people being trash.
Biles is the GOAT. No one can even come close to touching her. On a level playing field,
she can single-handedly obliterate all of her competition all day long — and twice on Tuesdays.”
- Patrick Freivald

So, I really don't care about the Olympics, but the media freaking out about the US gymnastics team going into tomorrow in second place after the International Gymnastics Federation publicly decided not to give Simone Biles points for her routines beyond a certain level of difficulty ***because they're worried about the other world-class athletes hurting themselves trying to match her*** it’s RIDICULOUS!
Deliberately refusing to give Biles the points she's earned, and then marveling that the team isn't doing as well as in previous outings is just trash people being trash.
Biles is the GOAT. No one can even come close to touching her. On a level playing field,
she can single-handedly obliterate all of her competition all day long — and twice on Tuesdays.”
- Patrick Freivald
I just heard on news she pulled out of another individual event. What's wrong with her? If a person has some sort of mental issues I'm not knocking seriously but this girl is widely regarded as the best in the world. Worked a lot of years to get there. What's wrong with her and kids today in COPING skills?

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
She’s a mess right now. If she was a golfer they would say she has “the yips”.

She may be the GOAT but she has sunk very low on the worlds biggest stage.

Forgive me but I don't understand the concern here. This is America. If she doesn't want to compete who says she is required to compete? If she wants to stop competing that's it. If you do not believe she is the GOAT because of this then so be it. I believe she is comfortable with what she has already done. Seems bored with it if you ask me and really doesn't feel obligated to prove anything to anyone any longer.

Forgive me but I don't understand the concern here. This is America. If she doesn't want to compete who says she is required to compete? If she wants to stop competing that's it. If you do not believe she is the GOAT because of this then so be it. I believe she is comfortable with what she has already done. Seems bored with it if you ask me and really doesn't feel obligated to prove anything to anyone any longer.
She is the GOAT but what's wrong? Why are kids different today?

She is the GOAT but what's wrong? Why are kids different today?
That's just it for me. Why does anything need to be wrong? I just don't understand why her decision has to be wrong? Maybe she just doesn't want to compete in certain events. She just doesn't want to. So what?

I am old enough to remember people like Jim Brown leaving football in his prime. There have been several people like Mohammed Ali stop competing in their prime for a variety of reasons. Political or the fact they just want to do something else. Athletes do this all the time. They just want to do things their own way. That doesn't mean anything is wrong. That means they are ready to move on or compete the way they want to compete. So what? Still, do not understand this vitriol. If you want to say mental health or pressure so what? She doesn't want to deal with it. Who cares? What is the point of attacking an athlete because they want to runt their own lives in a free country?

See, Ali was a real man. A straight "G" and refused to fight a bullshit war and was demonized for it costing him his boxing career. Atheletes are free to do what they want to do. We don't own them and they don't owe us anything.

Michael Jordan wanted to play baseball. Nobody was calling him weak. He just wanted a break from basketball. He didn't want to do it anymore.

Ever hear of Barry Sanders? He retired during a time he was very productive in his prime.

Ever hear of Calvin Johnson? How about Pat Tillman. Sandy Koufax. Bjorn Born....the list goes on and on. Nobody ever called these men mentally weak.

Some of you dudes are so full of shit. Simone can do whatever she wants...and doesn't need your approval.

Nobody pulls out of an Olympic TEAM event, minutes before because she didnt feel right in warm ups.
Bottom line she CHOKED!

Reactions: htcane
See, Ali was a real man. A straight "G" and refused to fight a bullshit war and was demonized for it costing him his boxing career. Atheletes are free to do what they want to do. We don't own them and they don't owe us anything.

Michael Jordan wanted to play baseball. Nobody was calling him weak. He just wanted a break from basketball. He didn't want to do it anymore.

Ever hear of Barry Sanders? He retired during a time he was very productive in his prime.

Ever hear of Calvin Johnson? How about Pat Tillman. Sandy Koufax. Bjorn Born....the list goes on and on. Nobody ever called these men mentally weak.

Some of you dudes are so full of shit. Simone can do whatever she wants...and doesn't need your approval.
Simone can do what she wants to do but how many of those names that you just mentioned have quit during a championship game or title match? Simone is a quitter plain and simple. Maybe we should coin a new phrase, "When the going gets tough, just pout and quit on your team." True GOATS overcome adversity, like when MJ had the flu and still gave it his all to beat Utah in the NBA finals.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Simone Biles is the GOAT. But, She was making mistakes totally out of character for her skill level. Something is up.

If the judges were not appropriately factoring her level of difficulty into her scoring, that’s horseshit by the IOC.

I hope the truth emerges beyond what we know right now because I would hate to see this tarnish her brand.

Maybe a little different perspective. Had this conversation with another guy with a few grey hairs. He said that he had heard a sliver of "mortality" had entered her mind. That she had began to think, "what if I fall on my head"? Is that really that far from a PGA golfer's putting problems or the occassional MLB infielder that suddenly is botching simple throws to first base. Mental issues can happen and not everything is political or generational. If this is the end of her gymnastics career, let's applaud her for a great one.

Nobody pulls out of an Olympic TEAM event, minutes before because she didnt feel right in warm ups.
Bottom line she CHOKED!
She was distracted and under pressure to win the gold. She could have been seriously hurt. She did the right thing and put her health first. She's won enough medals for her country!

Reactions: lyndiola
She was distracted and under pressure to win the gold. She could have been seriously hurt. She did the right thing and put her health first. She's won enough medals for her country!
Exactly you puss, she CHOKED!
“Distracted and under pressure to win the gold”???????????
You mean like EVERY other Olympic competitor that trained their entire life for one moment in time
The one moment that she quit on?, she panicked you pussy,
You need to go find a safe zone, your nothing but dickless wonder!!!
pfft

Last edited:
Yep! She is a champion people are calling a choker. This stupid imo. She earned the right to do what she wants.

You are wrong about that
Really???? what do you call emotional issues??????
Bottom line as harsh as it is
BILES CHOKED!!
PERIOD!
Only this PC world makes excuses!
EVERY competitor in communist countries are under far more pressure to preform. How about other countries when their entire lifestyles, futures and families depends on their performances???
Simon Biles is set for life…
SHE SIMPLY CHOKED, lyn, she ADMITTINGLY let her emotions rule.
It has ZERO to do with her past, at THAT EXACT MOMENT IN TIME, she panicked, she quit, she failed her teammates!!!
Sorry but the truth sometimes sucks
Simone Biles CHOKED at the 2020 Olympic team finals
PERIOD!
Harsh but true!

Says Canesports biggest clown!~~~
You see the irony? You are criticizing the greatest in her sports history for choking and panicking. While you exhibit the discipline of an 8 year old who can't sit still in church. Do you see the point?

You see the irony? You are criticizing the greatest in her sports history for choking and panicking. While you exhibit the discipline of an 8 year old who can't sit still in church. Do you see the point?
She is no longer the greatest. The greatest NEVER quit you puss.
My mental discipline and yours is like comparing a Ferrari to a Model T.
Let me know when you EVER saw Tom Brady, Michael Jordan, Arnold Palmer. Mickey Mantle ever quit
Screw you and your lame duck hero’s like Lebron.
STFU, and get real
Then again you relish in being Canesport’s punching bag
Pffft

- Patrick Freivald
Dominique Moceanu is the GOAT…

Lmao OP looks like he has more mental issues than Simone Biles. Dude posts more meltdown threads per week than anyone I’ve ever seen on any internet message board. Therapy dude therapy or some really good weed

Says Canesports biggest clown!~~~
Majus, to say she choked after after accomplishments is just ridiculous. Give her a break and focus your attention to the basketball team members, none of whom has accomplished 1/10 of what Biles has

- Patrick Freivald
Ironically, this process knocking others down to prevent their success or make it harder for them is called equity! Kinda like removing gifted programs and advanced math courses… It sucks, doesn’t it?

Last edited:
Reactions: doerunn
Exactly you puss, she CHOKED!
“Distracted and under pressure to win the gold”???????????
You mean like EVERY other Olympic competitor that trained their entire life for one moment in time
The one moment that she quit on?, she panicked you pussy,
You need to go find a safe zone, your nothing but dickless wonder!!!
pfft
Imagine being in mid-air and blanking on where you're at. She could have been seriously injured. Call it anything you wish but she did the right thing. Her health is much more important than another medal. She's got enough of those to justify her greatness. Put yourself in her situation and you would have done the same thing. And quit acting like a badass you big mouth POS!

- Patrick Freivald
GOATS don't quit. Here's the GOAT winning on a broken ankle:

Imagine being in mid-air and blanking on where you're at. She could have been seriously injured. Call it anything you wish but she did the right thing. Her health is much more important than another medal. She's got enough of those to justify her greatness. Put yourself in her situation and you would have done the same thing. And quit acting like a badass you big mouth POS!
Go find your safe zone. Interesting how “she could get hurt’ is now a thing in gymnastics.
Every gymnast, EVERY day faces it. No gymnast has ever done this in Olympics before.
Ironically you have nothing butstioruiies of overcoming ALL obstacles
Her past medals had ZERO to do with excusing her!
Bottom line is she “couldnt control her emotions’
SHE CHOKED
So I’m a piece of shit because I have a differing opinion.???
Typical liberal douchbag response!
Pffffft

Go find your safe zone. Interesting how “she could get hurt’ is now a thing in gymnastics.
Every gymnast, EVERY day faces it. No gymnast has ever done this in Olympics before.
Ironically you have nothing butstioruiies of overcoming ALL obstacles
Her past medals had ZERO to do with excusing her!
Bottom line is she “couldnt control her emotions’
SHE CHOKED
So I’m a piece of shit because I have a differing opinion.???
Typical liberal douchbag response!
Pffffft
Differing opinions are expected. You're a POS because you call everybody "pussies" or douchbag if they don't agree with you!

GOATS don't quit. Here's the GOAT winning on a broken ankle:

What miss Strug did was heroic but by no means does it make Miss Biles less of an athlete, person and or US women gymnasts. They all have one thing in common: they were victims of sex abuse at the hands of a sick Larry Nasser. These women will carry this for the rest of their lives but thru all of the abuse they persevered. I cant think anything more horrific women are faced with 24/7, 365

I've been racing and have been around Motocross for over 35 years. You won't find many more demanding and dangerous sports. I have yet to hear of a racer quitting in the middle of a race due to mental issues despite the fact that they go off jumps 30 feet off the ground over spans of 70 feet lap after lap. Quitting is just not in their mentality.

Reactions: majus12
What miss Strug did was heroic but by no means does it make Miss Biles less of an athlete, person and or US women gymnasts. They all have one thing in common: they were victims of sex abuse at the hands of a sick Larry Nasser. These women will carry this for the rest of their lives but thru all of the abuse they persevered. I cant think anything more horrific women are faced with 24/7, 365
Apparently that is all they have in common as none of those other women ever quit on their team.

Reactions: majus12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT