ADVERTISEMENT

Simple question - is the border situation a good one?

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
Also another question. If the border is such a great success of the Biden/Harris/Pelosi/Shumer administration, why have they not allowed the press to visit and take pictures of their brilliant work?
Asking for a friend.

Joe; "Border situation, what border situation? My Fab Vice President Kamala's got this...."

Reactions: central17
They literally undid good policy just because it was Trumps. Blows my mind and the cd’s celebrate it. You literally had liberal bill majr who’s a known guy saying that when the economy was good under Trump that it was a bad thing. Guy’s like feralkahn saying that covid was a good thing.

this is the extremest left taking over the party and dc not to mention our country. The millions of rouls and cd’s follow this rhetoric.

They literally undid good policy just because it was Trumps. Blows my mind and the cd’s celebrate it. You literally had liberal bill majr who’s a known guy saying that when the economy was good under Trump that it was a bad thing. Guy’s like feralkahn saying that covid was a good thing.

this is the extremest left taking over the party and dc not to mention our country. The millions of rouls and cd’s follow this rhetoric.
Sheep can’t help themselves

Reactions: mahb

Here‘s another policy they will pretend didn’t work, unless they accidentally slip up and admit it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT