ADVERTISEMENT

Sleepy Bumbling idiot Joe making fool of himself again

3 Supreme Court justice coming up along with 4 more years Suck on that. That’s no lie dushebag. You are the pathetic one.
Awe. Did I hurt you feelings. Nice response. Typical trumper that is clueless. Trump is a POS liar and fraud. He will not get our vote again that is a fact. Thanks for the insults. Typical.

Awe. Did I hurt you feelings. Nice response. Typical trumper that is clueless. Trump is a POS liar and fraud. He will not get our vote again that is a fact. Thanks for the insults. Typical.
Haha. Your the liberal joke who’s feelings get hurt over Trump winning and winning. 4 more years. We don’t need your vote fool. Trump wins in landslide

Reactions: advarkas
Have you listen to liar trump. Are you ignorant to facts. You trumpers are ridiculous. Hilarious. Pathetic
Really????
Anytime you want to argue facts, as in Biden’s voting record, on crime, outsourcing, foreign affairs, immigration, taxation, and health care, you will lose.
Facts are facts, not like emotional voters like urself that call people with different opinions ignorant.
52 MORE MONTHS
CHOKE ON IT!

My nieces son coming home from Afghanistan. Crazy her older brother was in all these crazy wars. You can tell me how dumb I am but Biden didn’t make this happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT