ADVERTISEMENT

Sleepy & camel toe refusal to answer

edtuna

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Falling Waters,WV
Question regarding. Packing the Supreme Court will continue to sink their campaign. By saying they don’t want it to become the issue they are blind and foolish and it in fact has become the issue. If Voters don’t feel like they can trust them they won’t vote for them. This is Perfect. I predict they will change their plan and come out and lie by saying they won’t pack the court which will infuriate their left wing base and cost them votes. They are screwed.

Reactions: majus12 and grbcane
I hope they do. That is exactly what the right would do if they had the power no? See, this is what happens when you go down the rabbit hole. You think you will always be in power but there is a chance you won't be in power....and when that happens you will get the same business you gave when you were. All this nonsense about not hearing a legitimate supreme court nomination Obama put forth and not having hearings on his judges down the line....and pushing judges through who aren't qualified. Just thrown in there because of their political beliefs....it's all coming down to a head. Hyenas will be put in their place by the Lion Kings.

I hope they do. That is exactly what the right would do if they had the power no? See, this is what happens when you go down the rabbit hole. You think you will always be in power but there is a chance you won't be in power....and when that happens you will get the same business you gave when you were. All this nonsense about not hearing a legitimate supreme court nomination Obama put forth and not having hearings on his judges down the line....and pushing judges through who aren't qualified. Just thrown in there because of their political beliefs....it's all coming down to a head. Hyenas will be put in their place by the Lion Kings.
Thank you for post like this. It magnifies how completely ignorant you are. Sleepy Joe & Camel Toe Camalla will never have the chance to pack the court because they will get the ass kicking of their lives in 3 weeks. BTW thank you Harry Reid for getting rid of the filibuster and allowing Trump 3 Supreme Court Justices & almost 300 federal judges to be appointed to the bench. Another 4 year’s and this will be the Trump court For the next 30+years.

Reactions: grbcane
Thank you for post like this. It magnifies how completely ignorant you are. Sleepy Joe & Camel Toe Camalla will never have the chance to pack the court because they will get the ass kicking of their lives in 3 weeks. BTW thank you Harry Reid for getting rid of the filibuster and allowing Trump 3 Supreme Court Justices & almost 300 federal judges to be appointed to the bench. Another 4 year’s and this will be the Trump court For the next 30+years.
It wasn't done to be abused. Speaking of ignorance huh? We don't abuse our legal system. You will get the business. You don't abuse the tax laws either...or you get the business. Right now this nation is going be taken back from the people who abuse our constitution under some veil built out of fear and cowardice. This is going to be done by the people, of the people and for the people. Trump is going down like Bree Olson on her prom night with no curfew.

Just a little history for you cd. Your party is the one that changed the senate. Do a little research

Reactions: grbcane and edtuna
So why dont they answer cd????????????
FUKIN 25th amendment, so Congress can take down bumbling bide, and insert “Kamala the Hun”!

Reactions: grbcane and edtuna
Question regarding. Packing the Supreme Court will continue to sink their campaign. By saying they don’t want it to become the issue they are blind and foolish and it in fact has become the issue. If Voters don’t feel like they can trust them they won’t vote for them. This is Perfect. I predict they will change their plan and come out and lie by saying they won’t pack the court which will infuriate their left wing base and cost them votes. They are screwed.

Sleepy and camel Toe... What a pair...

So why dont they answer cd????????????
FUKIN 25th amendment, so Congress can take down bumbling bide, and insert “Kamala the Hun”!

They don't answer because they don't want to. What is it you don't understand? lmao. I love how Trump supports come here all out raged some democrat or liberal isn't answering them as if we are accountable to answer to you. Does Trump answer all of his questions? Hell no...so just get over it like we do.

Trump hasn’t answered what he is going to do about pre existing conditions and his wonderful healthcare plan. Did u watch the debates both sides avoided questions like the plague. Personally I don’t think Biden would pack the courts. Trump comes up with a healthcare plan he turns this thing around. Problem is he doesn’t have one and unless he comes up with a good answer for pre existing conditions could cost him independents and undecided voters.

Trump hasn’t answered what he is going to do about pre existing conditions and his wonderful healthcare plan. Did u watch the debates both sides avoided questions like the plague. Personally I don’t think Biden would pack the courts. Trump comes up with a healthcare plan he turns this thing around. Problem is he doesn’t have one and unless he comes up with a good answer for pre existing conditions could cost him independents and undecided voters.
He answers it every time he’s for covering pre existing conditions. At least he answers the question. Sleepy Joe is ducking & Hiding and your crazy if you don’t think the crazy left will pack the court. If Sleepy won he would not be calling the shots. Bernie AOC & Camalla will be calling the shots. You act like there’s some easy way to cover pre existing conditions? One things for sure Obama Care has been a disaster for 100million plus people who lost their plan lost their Dr. saw sky rocketing premiums and deductibles. I trust Trump to fix the healthcare problem before sleepy joe and the radical left. No doubt they will pack the court and push for Medicare for all. You are a fool if you can’t see that coming.

He answers it every time he’s for covering pre existing conditions. At least he answers the question. Sleepy Joe is ducking & Hiding and your crazy if you don’t think the crazy left will pack the court. If Sleepy won he would not be calling the shots. Bernie AOC & Camalla will be calling the shots. You act like there’s some easy way to cover pre existing conditions? One things for sure Obama Care has been a disaster for 100million plus people who lost their plan lost their Dr. saw sky rocketing premiums and deductibles. I trust Trump to fix the healthcare problem before sleepy joe and the radical left. No doubt they will pack the court and push for Medicare for all. You are a fool if you can’t see that coming.

I’ll be honest I don’t trust any of them to get anything done. Trump included, he is full of shit on everything, it’s just he is the lesser of 2 evils this election just like last one. He is making it really hard for me to vote for him again. He is tone deaf and a narcissist. He has an easy re-election and he is messing it up.

I’ll be honest I don’t trust any of them to get anything done. Trump included, he is full of shit on everything, it’s just he is the lesser of 2 evils this election just like last one. He is making it really hard for me to vote for him again. He is tone deaf and a narcissist. He has an easy re-election and he is messing it up.
Trump is full of Shi* on everything?? REALLY???
you've obviously let the hate stream media and the radical left give you Trump Derangement Syndrome. Is he full of shit with the 3 noble peace prizes?? Is he full of shit not getting us into conflict overseas?? Is he full of shit holding China and the whole U.N accountable? I could go on all day. Suck it up cup cake. I guess he’s not presidential enough for you??! 😩😩😩😆😆
Make that 4 Nobel Peace prizes. Just nominated again. Lol. But the world Hates him right?? And we are not respected right?? Trump is the best thing to happen to the USA in a long long time and after 4 more years will go down as one of the best presidents in history. Because in 40years no one will give a crap about personality they will look at the Historical accomplishments and leading us through the worst pandemic in 100 years developing Therapeutics and vaccines in record time

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem
Pence didnt answer multiple questions as did Harris. Wake up people, both sides need to be held to a higher standard. Oh and free the weed.

Trump is full of Shi* on everything?? REALLY???
you've obviously let the hate stream media and the radical left give you Trump Derangement Syndrome. Is he full of shit with the 3 noble peace prizes?? Is he full of shit not getting us into conflict overseas?? Is he full of shit holding China and the whole U.N accountable? I could go on all day. Suck it up cup cake. I guess he’s not presidential enough for you??! 😩😩😩😆😆
Make that 4 Nobel Peace prizes. Just nominated again. Lol. But the world Hates him right?? And we are not respected right?? Trump is the best thing to happen to the USA in a long long time and after 4 more years will go down as one of the best presidents in history. Because in 40years no one will give a crap about personality they will look at the Historical accomplishments and leading us through the worst pandemic in 100 years developing Therapeutics and vaccines in record time

I grew up in Jersey and have had family deal with him personally in business so stop with the media bs every time. You trump lovers love to blame liberal media which I don’t even watch. I get it you love him good for u. As an independent I don’t give a fug about parties I usually side Republican on most issues. Sorry the man is a snake in my opinion and if you disagree it’s ok. I apologize for Saying he lies excuse me he uses alternate facts is that better? Gtfoh he doesn’t lie Lmao. You have serious issues if you don’t see the man tells lies all the time. Woodward tapes, his own words, say hi. just stop with the nonsense you watch too much Fox News who sucks his D**k so he calls into their shows and say he does no wrong. Did you know Corona virus is disappearing? his own words today You love trump and it’s ok doesn’t mean he doesn’t lie. alternate facts, lies exaggerations same shit.

I grew up in Jersey and have had family deal with him personally in business so stop with the media bs every time. You trump lovers love to blame liberal media which I don’t even watch. I get it you love him good for u. As an independent I don’t give a fug about parties I usually side Republican on most issues. Sorry the man is a snake in my opinion and if you disagree it’s ok. I apologize for Saying he lies excuse me he uses alternate facts is that better? Gtfoh he doesn’t lie Lmao. You have serious issues if you don’t see the man tells lies all the time. Woodward tapes, his own words, say hi. just stop with the nonsense you watch too much Fox News who sucks his D**k so he calls into their shows and say he does no wrong. Did you know Corona virus is disappearing? his own words today You love trump and it’s ok doesn’t mean he doesn’t lie. alternate facts, lies exaggerations same shit.
Woodward Tapes you GTFOH. Even Fauci said Trump NEVER misled anyone. You are obviously swayed by the hate media. Your family members did business with him and he probably took them to school. Your just another group think buffoon repeating a bunch of BS propaganda. Bob Woodward. GMAFB. Wise up Loser and yes the Chinese virus will disappear in about 12-18 months it will be history you snowflake

Woodward Tapes you GTFOH. Even Fauci said Trump NEVER misled anyone. You are obviously swayed by the hate media. Your family members did business with him and he probably took them to school. Your just another group think buffoon repeating a bunch of BS propaganda. Bob Woodward. GMAFB. Wise up Loser and yes the Chinese virus will disappear in about 12-18 months it will be history you snowflake

No not 18 months it’s disappearing now lmao. Again family members dealt with Him with his AC hotels, the man is a POS. Nothing to do with media, do you understand the words I’m typing? Apparently not because u keep referencing the media.

I find it funny that a lot of trump followers call people sheep over masks and other things but you are A Trump sheep. You obsess over every word the man says and act like it is gospel. He Lies all the time And it’s scary you don’t see that. It’s Okay the man walks on water for you. Typical Trumper calling people a loser because I don’t like your Donald. I still voted for him doesn’t mean I have to like him. Trump was tolerable because the economy was good, he reshaped the courts and the dems have had terrible choices.

I am unbiased unlike yourself and don’t spend my nights jerking off to Fox News coverage of Trump like you do. But seriously you need to get your head checked Or look up the definition of a lie. I don’t think you are stupid As some of your posts are rational so guessing you are just obsessed.

No not 18 months it’s disappearing now lmao. Again family members dealt with Him with his AC hotels, the man is a POS. Nothing to do with media, do you understand the words I’m typing? Apparently not because u keep referencing the media.

I find it funny that a lot of trump followers call people sheep over masks and other things but you are A Trump sheep. You obsess over every word the man says and act like it is gospel. He Lies all the time And it’s scary you don’t see that. It’s Okay the man walks on water for you. Typical Trumper calling people a loser because I don’t like your Donald. I still voted for him doesn’t mean I have to like him. Trump was tolerable because the economy was good, he reshaped the courts and the dems have had terrible choices.

I am unbiased unlike yourself and don’t spend my nights jerking off to Fox News coverage of Trump like you do. But seriously you need to get your head checked Or look up the definition of a lie. I don’t think you are stupid As some of your posts are rational so guessing you are just obsessed.
Keep taking him outta context and keep on Hating and Trump and The USA will keep on winning

Keep taking him outta context and keep on Hating and Trump and The USA will keep on winning
I Judge on results dude. You are caught up in personality and soap opera BS. You have no proof of who Trump is. GMAFB. You had friends on knew friends who did business. You know nothing and have zero proof. I guess all of his hundreds of family and close friends that love him and know the REALl person are just sheep as well. You’re a special kind of stupid

You are a loser because you Hate the Man based on a bunch of BS and sound like a typical Radical lefty that is out to destroy the man and his family and not give him credit for all the GREAT things he’s done for our country. LOSER!!

You are a loser because you Hate the Man based on a bunch of BS and sound like a typical Radical lefty that is out to destroy the man and his family and not give him credit for all the GREAT things he’s done for our country. LOSER!!

Yes typical radical lefty who sides mostly with republicans lmao. By the way Josef Stalin nominated for 2 noble peace prizes just an fyi. He was a great man too right? 😂😂😂. Look u can keep calling me a loser and go to your trump play book and you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to me as your Reading comprehension when it comes to Any post Trump is mentioned is non existent. You get so triggered someone is hurting your Donald. Just like him “why don’t people like me?”. . I won’t change your mind and you won’t change mine so all good. ✌🏼

Yes typical radical lefty who sides mostly with republicans lmao. By the way Josef Stalin nominated for 2 noble peace prizes just an fyi. He was a great man too right? 😂😂😂. Look u can keep calling me a loser and go to your trump play book and you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to me as your Reading comprehension when it comes to Any post Trump is mentioned is non existent. You get so triggered someone is hurting your Donald. Just like him “why don’t people like me?”. . I won’t change your mind and you won’t change mine so all good. ✌🏼
Ah ha. Professing to be wise you become a FOOL

At least your not DUMB enough to Vote for Biden I will give you that. But please continue to insult the 60+ million people that not only will support and vote for Our awesome President but we actually like him too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT