ADVERTISEMENT

SMDH.....Conservatives Be Like....LOL

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
60341288_2107891652663244_7229729182480072704_n.jpg

Love the religious right that use God to justify their ridiculous nonsense throughout history.....and it is so hypocritical.

HERE IS WHAT I KNOW:

All those kids killed senselessly at all those schools had a heartbeat for years. Conservatives aren't outraged about their deaths now are they? If they were....they would do something other than send prayers. They would stop the NRA and force politicians to enact sensible gun laws. Innocent kids are being killed right?

Sincerely yours,

WOKE AF

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Love the religious right that use God to justify their ridiculous nonsense throughout history.....and it is so hypocritical.

HERE IS WHAT I KNOW:

All those kids killed senselessly at all those schools had a heartbeat for years. Conservatives aren't outraged about their deaths now are they? If they were....they would do something other than send prayers. They would stop the NRA and force politicians to enact sensible gun laws. Innocent kids are being killed right?

Sincerely yours,

WOKE AF
The left sucks at memes. What did judge kavanaugh do that was a mistake at the age of 17?
As for abortion, just chew up morning after pills and you won’t need to worry about abortion. Now that won’t cure the bloodlust of the lunatics who are supporting third trimester abortion and the murder of children born after failed abortions but those people are insane so....

HERE IS WHAT I KNOW:

Sincerely yours,

WOKE AF
Instead of more gun laws, let’s just pass a law against murder.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT