ADVERTISEMENT

Smugglers drop 2 young girls 3 and 5 over 14 Ft wall

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
If this isn't the most disgusting thing you've ever seen and it is all the fault of FAILED BIDEN / LIBERAL policies.

If it was Trump the 3rd Impeachment would already be scheduled. So TRAGIC!

Reactions: central17
If this isn't the most disgusting thing you've ever seen and it is all the fault of FAILED BIDEN / LIBERAL policies.

Trump would be impeached because someone else did something illegal? Make it make sense.

Your Biden fixation is getting extreme.

Trump would be impeached because someone else did something illegal? Make it make sense.

Your Biden fixation is getting extreme.
Surely you mean my HYPOCRISY fixation? I am sure you agree,,,,,,,,,,,,,,smart guy you are and all.

That video should be enough for this administration to shut the border down. Terrible and it is amazing how this stuff continues to happen. The hell with these politicians!

Reactions: Kinggeorge3

Send them back on gray hound

Trump got blamed incessantly now look Ellu. It's a cluster F down there and inhumane

The logic your using would literally be resolved by removing all walls.

This reminds of a post office removing sorters and then complaining that the mail is slow...infrastructure takes a while to rebuild.

But let's stretch what hypocrisy means.

You advocating removal of the wall?

Yeah just like when the A-Hole drove car thru crowd in Charlottesville and I posted against that I was really against reckless driving.

Praise for Biden? $1.00
Contempt for migrants? $2.00
Believing the migrant is proof of Biden's fault even tho they got deported? Priceless.
As long as your happy...I'm happy.

This reminds of a post office removing sorters and then complaining that the mail is slow...infrastructure takes a while to rebuild.

Knew this was coming. Blame it on the wall right? Unbelievable. total liberal rational.

It’s not mexicos fault for enabling the cartels that so many innocent people are getting shot and killed by, it’s trumps fault for supporting the nra right? If america never intervened in other countries affairs there’d be world peace, right?

if we just didn’t have a border everything would be peachy right?

You are the Riddler in Batman because you talk in Riddles. The wall was not completed. The wall the kids were dropped from was an old 14 footer. The wall is not the point. So to borrow one of your favorite words you are "DEFLECTING" from what we are witnessing. It's dishonest at best. Biden reversed policies that were a START and were working. The policies negotiated were;
a) wall 30 foot
b) Iron triangle got funds to stem caravans
c) Mexico deployed troops at their Southern Border
d) Mexico agreed to allow migrants to stay in Mexico and apply for asylum from within Mexico
e) Wait in Mexico while case is pending

And lastly;
f) Congress get off their ass and pass real meaningful Immigration policies.

Now it's a free for all with anyone showing up with a kid gaining admittance.

It's wrong on nearly every level and cruel.

There you go Riddler plain old words.

If someone wanted to make a commercial to illustrate why a wall is a dumb, wasteful idea, they could just show this video.

Big reach. It’s been proven this was planned by lunatics prior to Trump’s speech. Trump also stated to go there peacefully to have your voices heard. Facts are hard.
So, are you being disengenous or will you acknowledge that Trump encouraged folks to go to that rally before the speech. Let's not act as if he didn't promote it.

Gaslighting works better with more time between the truth. He said fight over 20 times and said peaceful once. Point is, your analogy doesn't hold water, the whataboutism is inapplicable. Biden will fugk up enough, give him time won't take him long, but this ain't it.

Reactions: kbreeze and Raoul2
So, are you being disengenous or will you acknowledge that Trump encouraged folks to go to that rally before the speech. Let's not act as if he didn't promote it.

Gaslighting works better with more time between the truth. He said fight over 20 times and said peaceful once. Point is, your analogy doesn't hold water, the whataboutism is inapplicable. Biden will fugk up enough, give him time won't take him long, but this ain't it.
Admonishing gaslighting while gaslighting. Nice.

Noticed you never answer my well thought out respectful questions Riddler
With all due respect, I'm a bit tired of playing the q&a with you. its a game to you, racism is what I live with, I'm not interested in "debating" racism with folks who aren't taking it with intellectual seriousness. Its just not worth it to me. so make up nicknames, that's fine, but don't expect me to "answer your questions". Hell most of the "questions" you ask can be easily sourced via google. Nothing personal but I'd rather someone with integrity in their inquiry ask. For all our differences @central17 means what he says, @CashvilleCane1 means what he says, you think you are on a sophisticated troll lately and perhaps you are, I'm just no longer interested.

With all due respect, I'm a bit tired of playing the q&a with you. its a game to you, racism is what I live with, I'm not interested in "debating" racism with folks who aren't taking it with intellectual seriousness. Its just not worth it to me. so make up nicknames, that's fine, but don't expect me to "answer your questions". Hell most of the "questions" you ask can be easily sourced via google. Nothing personal but I'd rather someone with integrity in their inquiry ask. For all our differences @central17 means what he says, @CashvilleCane1 means what he says, you think you are on a sophisticated troll lately and perhaps you are, I'm just no longer interested.
Total BS answer but exactly as I expected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT