ADVERTISEMENT

So about that.... voter Fraud

Once again you’re trying to change the parameters here and that’s not the case. It’s incidents not votes. For example just one of those incidents had 12 people who were indicted on felony voter fraud charges. It doesn’t list the number of votes altered. Only the incidents. Get it now?

Ok, but you’re failing to understand the sheer scale of the numbers we’re talking about. Even if each incident represented 1000 false votes, it would still be an incredibly small fraction. There’s just no evidence to support this theory at all. It’s very basic statistics.

Also, the incidents don’t even list political party. So to them assume that all of these incidents happened by democrats is even more absurd.

Ok, but you’re failing to understand the sheer scale of the numbers we’re talking about. Even if each incident represented 1000 false votes, it would still be an incredibly small fraction. There’s just no evidence to support this theory at all. It’s very basic statistics.

Also, the incidents don’t even list political party. So to them assume that all of these incidents happened by democrats is even more absurd.
The vast majority on the list were in Chicago. I assure you it was Republicans lol. Listen man you can sit here in denial all you want butbthe demacrat Party has a long history of allowing dead people to vote for their guy if you know what I’m saying. Plus the left were basically promoting illegals to vote in the last election. Hell, even Obama told them nobody is coming to look for you.

The vast majority on the list were in Chicago. I assure you it was Republicans lol. Listen man you can sit here in denial all you want butbthe demacrat Party has a long history of allowing dead people to vote for their guy if you know what I’m saying. Plus the left were basically promoting illegals to vote in the last election. Hell, even Obama told them nobody is coming to look for you.

Lol, I don’t know what you’re saying, because you have zero evidence of anything. You don’t even have circumstantial evidence. I’ll stop now though and leave you to your fantasy world.

Lol, I don’t know what you’re saying, because you have zero evidence of anything. You don’t even have circumstantial evidence. I’ll stop now though and leave you to your fantasy world.
Lmao oh ok so basically you’re ignoring the actual evidence of voter fraud from your party. Gotcha! Typical ostrich

Lmao oh ok so basically you’re ignoring the actual evidence of voter fraud from your party. Gotcha! Typical ostrich

What evidence is that again? I mean real evidence. Like the kind you would collect if your worked in law enforcement and you were trying to put an actual case together that proved there’s wide spread voter fraud in the millions committed by the Democratic Party. That kind of evidence.

What evidence is that again? I mean real evidence. Like the kind you would collect if your worked in law enforcement and you were trying to put an actual case together that proved there’s wide spread voter fraud in the millions committed by the Democratic Party. That kind of evidence.
The only people who have that evidence are those in charge of the investigation. You know like the 12 who were indicted in Chicago. Lmao

You’re not stupid and we both know that so stop with the simple minded arguments. By the way that website I provided the link to is a non-partisan site.

The only people who have that evidence are those in charge of the investigation. You know like the 12 who were indicted in Chicago. Lmao

You’re not stupid and we both know that so stop with the simple minded arguments. By the way that website I provided the link to is a non-partisan site.

Right, then I explained how basic statistics work and explained how insignificant it is that 12 people were indicted when millions upon millions vote. If that website is non-partisan, then why do you automatically assume that a majority if not all of those 1100 inicidents were related to the Democratic Party? Yet, somehow you take that information and jump to the illogical conclusion that millions of illegal votes are being cast by the Democratic Party.

It’s painfully clear that you have no evidence. All of the evidence you’ve tried to present is either statistically insignificant or assumptions/accusations. I’m sorry man, I hope this isn’t earth shattering for you. If the day comes where it turns out that millions did in fact vote illegally, you are more than welcome to rub it in my face. But just stating that it happened over and over again doesn’t make it reality.

Right, then I explained how basic statistics work and explained how insignificant it is that 12 people were indicted when millions upon millions vote. If that website is non-partisan, then why do you automatically assume that a majority if not all of those 1100 inicidents were related to the Democratic Party? Yet, somehow you take that information and jump to the illogical conclusion that millions of illegal votes are being cast by the Democratic Party.

It’s painfully clear that you have no evidence. All of the evidence you’ve tried to present is either statistically insignificant or assumptions/accusations. I’m sorry man, I hope this isn’t earth shattering for you. If the day comes where it turns out that millions did in fact vote illegally, you are more than welcome to rub it in my face. But just stating that it happened over and over again doesn’t make it reality.
What you did and maybe out of pure ignorance, is ignore the fact that many of the incidents go ignored. You also ignored the fact Obama, on national tv, encouraged illegals to vote. Hell let’s not forget about 2008 when then NBPP armed two thugs outside a philly voting station and they were intimidating people not to vote. But hey Eric Holder didn’t see anything wrong with that so I guess that’s ok. Lmao!!! Now I see why you guys can’t get out of your own way.

What you did and maybe out of pure ignorance, is ignore the fact that many of the incidents go ignored. You also ignored the fact Obama, on national tv, encouraged illegals to vote. Hell let’s not forget about 2008 when then NBPP armed two thugs outside a philly voting station and they were intimidating people not to vote. But hey Eric Holder didn’t see anything wrong with that so I guess that’s ok. Lmao!!! Now I see why you guys can’t get out of your own way.

Ok so nothing? We could each spend the next several hours cherry picking stories about voter fraud. Somehow you’re forgetting the stories around election time of Trump voters breaking the law at voting centers.

You are clearly refusing to acknowledge the fact that the brainchild of voter fraud Kris Kobach was commissioned to find this widespread voter fraud you so desperately believe in, and found nothing. Literally nothing. He went before a court and said “I have found no evidence”, and the commission was shut down.

So you mean to tell me that after a Republican president, with a Republican House and Senate, gave free reign to a Republican voter fraud conspiracy theorist to go out and find voter fraud by Democrats, who lost every facet of the election, and came away with nothing, that you STILL believe that there’s widespread voter fraud? Trump went on National TV and begged the Russians to hack Hillary’s emails. Did he collude with Russia? According to your logic and line of questioning, that would be a resounding “YES”.

Ok so nothing? We could each spend the next several hours cherry picking stories about voter fraud. Somehow you’re forgetting the stories around election time of Trump voters breaking the law at voting centers.

You are clearly refusing to acknowledge the fact that the brainchild of voter fraud Kris Kobach was commissioned to find this widespread voter fraud you so desperately believe in, and found nothing. Literally nothing. He went before a court and said “I have found no evidence”, and the commission was shut down.

So you mean to tell me that after a Republican president, with a Republican House and Senate, gave free reign to a Republican voter fraud conspiracy theorist to go out and find voter fraud by Democrats, who lost every facet of the election, and came away with nothing, that you STILL believe that there’s widespread voter fraud? Trump went on National TV and begged the Russians to hack Hillary’s emails. Did he collude with Russia? According to your logic and line of questioning, that would be a resounding “YES”.
Wel you’ve already admitted there’s been 1100 incidents of voter fraud so don’t run away now. Now that we have that out of the way, Kris Kobach? Lmao so you’re saying a politician couldn’t find voter fraud? Wow there’s a statement! 95% of these politicians are civil attorneys.

Russia Russia Russia! When did Clinton’s emails get hacked? When did Trump announce he was running for President? I’ll wait lmao.

Wel you’ve already admitted there’s been 1100 incidents of voter fraud so don’t run away now. Now that we have that out of the way, Kris Kobach? Lmao so you’re saying a politician couldn’t find voter fraud? Wow there’s a statement! 95% of these politicians are civil attorneys.

Russia Russia Russia! When did Clinton’s emails get hacked? When did Trump announce he was running for President? I’ll wait lmao.

I’m sorry. I should’ve stated more substantial evidence that represented more than .000001% of all voting since 2000. And yea, I’m saying that Kris Kobach, who led a commission to find voter fraud didn’t find voter fraud. Most people who follow common logic would see that and say, “oh, I guess there isn’t widespread voter fraud in the millions.” Finally, I’m not saying that Trump colluded with Russia. Unlike you, I like to see concrete evidence before I make such a bold claim. My point is that just because a politician says something, it’s foolish to jump to the most severe outcome.

You clearly lack even the most basic knowledge of either logic or statistics. Through this entire back and forth, the most concrete thing you’ve been able to give me is 1100 incidents, that don’t disclose political party involved, that occurred over the course of 18 years, in the midst of almost 1 billion votes cast. And somehow, this is enough for you to proclaim that the Democrats are committing widespread voter fraud in the millions.

Clearly there’s no point in discussing this further. Let’s just go check and see how the Canes did tonight.

Fact is voter fraud exist and with the tight elections I’d think everyone would be concerned.

Just imagine how different our lives might have been if Gore had 1000 more votes in Florida back in 2000.

Just imagine how different our lives might have been if Gore had 1000 more votes in Florida back in 2000.

Right, which makes it more peculiar that the Democrats would unleash there millions of fraudulent voters in California, which is already predominantly blue.

Also, what party did W belong to again?

Exactly the point...you’ve suggested it’s a mere 1000 votes here or there but just imagine.

Right, which makes it more peculiar that the Democrats would unleash there millions of fraudulent voters in California, which is already predominantly blue.

Also, what party did W belong to again?

Exactly the point...you’ve suggested it’s a mere 1000 votes here or there but just imagine.

There’s no doubt every vote counts. But to say that bc elections can be tight, Democrats use illegal voters to win elections, is utterly ridiculous. You guys say it all the time, “Trump won.” Then why is there this conspiracy out there that the Democrats are using millions of illegal votes to win? Especially, when there’s absolutely no evidence to claim such a thing. Like I said to Cash, clearly there’s a disconnect between the logic we’re each following. I personally think it’s clear as day, but it’s whatever at this point.

Clyde....the vast majority of voter fraud has been shown to be fir Dems but the extent of it is unknown. Regardless though, each of us should be concerned as every vote counts and for all we know it’s more wide spread then we even dare to dream. What’s to say the Russians haven’t been involved? Or perhaps another entity?

We know they’re trying so now is the time to fix it permanently. Voter ID might help but if not it then something.

There’s no doubt every vote counts. But to say that bc elections can be tight, Democrats use illegal voters to win elections, is utterly ridiculous. You guys say it all the time, “Trump won.” Then why is there this conspiracy out there that the Democrats are using millions of illegal votes to win? Especially, when there’s absolutely no evidence to claim such a thing. Like I said to Cash, clearly there’s a disconnect between the logic we’re each following. I personally think it’s clear as day, but it’s whatever at this point.

Reactions: Cane_Clyde
Clyde....the vast majority of voter fraud has been shown to be fir Dems but the extent of it is unknown. Regardless though, each of us should be concerned as every vote counts and for all we know it’s more wide spread then we even dare to dream. What’s to say the Russians haven’t been involved? Or perhaps another entity?

We know they’re trying so now is the time to fix it permanently. Voter ID might help but if not it then something.

I agree with almost everything you just said, but that is a completely different argument than claiming that Democrats are using millions of illegal votes in a widespread voter fraud campaign, which is what is being peddled constantly despite no evidence suggesting it.

Well no one knows just how wide spread it is but I would think all of us would want to get a accurate accounting of the vote.

I agree with almost everything you just said, but that is a completely different argument than claiming that Democrats are using millions of illegal votes in a widespread voter fraud campaign, which is what is being peddled constantly despite no evidence suggesting it.

I would say that you fail to see the micro to macro conversion here but either you’re really stupid (which I don’t believe) or you choose to ignore it. Of course you’re the one assuming all the millions of votes are just in Cali lol. Maybe it is the first.

I would say that you fail to see the micro to macro conversion here but either you’re really stupid (which I don’t believe) or you choose to ignore it. Of course you’re the one assuming all the millions of votes are just in Cali lol. Maybe it is the first.

I’m over it man. We clearly disagree here on the level and influence voter fraud plays in elections. It’s whatever. God bless and Go Canes.

It don’t have to be true, just said enough times where people might believe it.

Voter fraud is real with the only question remaining being to what extent.

Lol going to debunk criminal convictions?

You guys work so hard to be so wrong. It’s almost entertaining.

Lol going to debunk criminal convictions?

You guys work so hard to be so wrong. It’s almost entertaining.

Its all laid out for your on a platter. If there was anything to this it would get wide coverage. It doesn't because there's nothing to it.

Its all laid out for your on a platter. If there was anything to this it would get wide coverage. It doesn't because there's nothing to it.
Well except for that little link i posted in the first post of the thread that actually documents over 1100 incidents with actual criminal convictions. Try again sparky!

So let me get this straight. You guys/girls are worried about the mere possibility of President Trump getting secrets about Hillary from Russians but don’t care about actual people voting illegally? Lol

So let me get this straight. You guys/girls are worried about the mere possibility of President Trump getting secrets about Hillary from Russians but don’t care about actual people voting illegally? Lol
Bait & switch... look at this thing over here that didn’t happen but ignore this other thing that actually is happening.

https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/legacy/The Truth About Voter Fraud.pdf

• Two studies done at Arizona State University, one in 2012 and another in 2016, found similarly negligible rates of impersonation fraud. The project found 10 cases of voter impersonation fraud nationwide from 2000-2012. The follow-up study, which looked for fraud specifically in states where politicians have argued that fraud is a pernicious problem, found zero successful prosecutions for impersonation fraud in five states from 2012-2016.
  • Research into the 2016 election found no evidence of widespread voter fraud.

I’m over it man. We clearly disagree here on the level and influence voter fraud plays in elections. It’s whatever. God bless and Go Canes.

If it is ONE illegal immigrant voting that is one too many.

They are ILLEGAL and do not have a place in the electoral process until they become legal.

The Dems are pushing illegal immigrants having rights beyond taking welfare and food stamps and health care (see hospital ERs).

That is why the problem lies in your court.

If it is ONE illegal immigrant voting that is one too many.

They are ILLEGAL and do not have a place in the electoral process until they become legal.

The Dems are pushing illegal immigrants having rights beyond taking welfare and food stamps and health care (see hospital ERs).

That is why the problem lies in your court.

One murder is one too many.

One car stolen is one too many.

I agree in that I do not want it to happen. My point is that it happens at such a low frequency that it does not support the argument that there is widespread voter fraud. There’s been plenty of research provided from both sides in this thread. I’m not going to rehash it all. You’re more than welcome to go look at it and see the amount of confirmed incidents and what the courts as well as non-partisan foundations have to say about the research and data.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT