ADVERTISEMENT

So about that.... voter Fraud

In other words you got jack shzzt.
I provided you with the info you said didn’t exist. In typical Cems fashion you pretend it doesn’t exist to suit your narrative. So you’re lying to yourself to comfort yourself. A little deranged don’t you think?

I provided you with the info you said didn’t exist. In typical Cems fashion you pretend it doesn’t exist to suit your narrative. So you’re lying to yourself to comfort yourself. A little deranged don’t you think?

You're the one deranged with your constant nonsense about voter fraud. Even that fraud in the WH came up with nothing with that commission he created to investigate voter fraud. Stop being a deranged Trump supporter.

Last edited:
You're the one deranged with your constant nonsense about voter fraud. Even that fraud in the WH came up with nothing with that commission he created to investigate voter fraud. Stopped being a deranged Trump supporter.
Who would’ve investigated it? Lmao the people who don’t want their scheme figured out! Gig is up

Trump does control the Justice Department? Or is this another imagined deranged Trump syndrome?
Controlling the Justice Deptarment yes but that would only lead to more ammo for the left wing lunatics who want to impeach him if the wind blows from the southeast.

Can you imagine if Trump fired Mueller and Sessions? Sessions has been the typical Washington don’t rock the boat insider. Mueller has absolutely zero and is targeting guys (right or wrong) to get at Trump. Hell I could articulate a better argument for Mueller being indicted for his part in Uranium One than what he has on Trump.

Controlling the Justice Deptarment yes but that would only lead to more ammo for the left wing lunatics who want to impeach him if the wind blows from the southeast.

Can you imagine if Trump fired Mueller and Sessions? Sessions has been the typical Washington don’t rock the boat insider. Mueller has absolutely zero and is targeting guys (right or wrong) to get at Trump. Hell I could articulate a better argument for Mueller being indicted for his part in Uranium One than what he has on Trump.
Amazing, indictments for four Trump advisers and many others is still seen as "Mueller has absolutely zero". He is going wherever it takes him and any prosecutor starts at the bottom.
The focus should be on the Russians - what they did and how they did it so it never happens again. Second is to nail any American that had a hand in it.

If you really think Trump had no knowledge of that meeting in his building right beneath his feet I have a fine piece of property just west of Weston for sale - cheap...

Reactions: cems52
Amazing, indictments for four Trump advisers and many others is still seen as "Mueller has absolutely zero". He is going wherever it takes him and any prosecutor starts at the bottom.
The focus should be on the Russians - what they did and how they did it so it never happens again. Second is to nail any American that had a hand in it.

If you really think Trump had no knowledge of that meeting in his building right beneath his feet I have a fine piece of property just west of Weston for sale - cheap..
Ok dude I’m going to go ahead and drop the mic on your ignorant ass, what are their charges? Look that up and know what they were charged with & when those alleged crimes were committed before you come my way with your liberal ass talking points. I’ll throw you a bone! None of them, ZERO, have anything to do with Trump or his campaign! Manafort was from 12 years ago.

So yes zero!

Oh and by the way:

Reactions: grbcane
Silliness continues. Who has been indicted, what was the charge, and when the the transgression occur.

If you really think Trump had no knowledge of that meeting in his building right beneath his feet I have a fine piece of property just west of Weston for sale - cheap...

He’s not lying to himself, he knows it exist.

Ok dude I’m going to go ahead and drop the mic on your ignorant ass, what are their charges? Look that up and know what they were charged with & when those alleged crimes were committed before you come my way with your liberal ass talking points. I’ll throw you a bone! None of them, ZERO, have anything to do with Trump or his campaign! Manafort was from 12 years ago.

So yes zero!

Oh and by the way:
It ain't over, #1.
#2, I'm a Reg Indy, pumpkin head, as if that matters.
#3 If 45 is so innocent, what is his problem?

It ain't over, #1.
#2, I'm a Reg Indy, pumpkin head, as if that matters.
#3 If 45 is so innocent, what is his problem?
I’ll answer #3 first, because he’s a narcissistic asshole who can’t shut up. That being said his business prowess has us kicking ass. I don’t care if you’re an asshole as long as you produce.

Reactions: roofermike
I’ll answer #3 first, because he’s a narcissistic asshole who can’t shut up. That being said his business prowess has us kicking ass. I don’t care if you’re an asshole as long as you produce.
U right, he needs to STFU and quit the Twitt - he'd be better off, lol.
The hyperbole over the economy is over the top & premature, IMO
With his business prowess he managed to take his daddy's dough and make less than if he'd just put it in an index fund and played golf every day.

His "business prowess" has resulted in 6 bankrupcies which isn't exactly something to hang his hat on.

U right, he needs to STFU and quit the Twitt - he'd be better off, lol.
The hyperbole over the economy is over the top & premature, IMO
With his business prowess he managed to take his daddy's dough and make less than if he'd just put it in an index fund and played golf every day.
That’s not true at all... he had a $14 million dollar loan. He’s since turned that into $4.5 Billion.

As for the economy I did $21k in business in June. As a small business owner I havent seen anything like that. People are spending more money because they have more to spend. Simple and effective!

Reactions: Cane919

You sound like a deranged lunatic.

Good for you but that is a rather small sample size.
He's great for business short term which may win him an election but I worry it could all crash violently and I don't see any relief for the working poor.
45 inherited a ton. How much? Let's see those tax returns, lol.

That’s not true at all... he had a $14 million dollar loan. He’s since turned that into $4.5 Billion.

As for the economy I did $21k in business in June. As a small business owner I havent seen anything like that. People are spending more money because they have more to spend. Simple and effective!
How do you know he's worth 4.5 billion? Have you seen his tax returns?

Reactions: Raoul2
Which would accomplish what? I just want to hear exactly why you feel entitled to his tax returns. You need to take a deep breathe before your blood pressure gets too high and you stroke out.
Lol.....Every president since Carter has shared their tax return with the American people. What's up with Trump?

Lol.....Every president since Carter has shared their tax return with the American people. What's up with Trump?
I don’t remember any President sharing their tax returns. Nor do I care. I do however care about a President sealing all of his records to include his birth certificate which is obligated to run for office & his education records which were under a different name.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
I don’t remember any President sharing their tax returns. Nor do I care. I do however care about a President sealing all of his records to include his birth certificate which is obligated to run for office & his education records which were under a different name.
You must be deranged for you not to know previous presidents have disclosed their tax returns except Trump.

You must be deranged for you not to know previous presidents have disclosed their tax returns except Trump.
So it’s ok that a president doesn’t disclosed necessary materials to hold the office itself but it’s absolutely not ok if he doesn’t produce his taxes which aren’t required? Yeah I’m the one who’s deranged lmao!

F’ing liberals

So it’s ok that a president doesn’t disclosed necessary materials to hold the office itself but it’s absolutely not ok if he doesn’t produce his taxes which aren’t required? Yeah I’m the one who’s deranged lmao!

F’ing liberals
The materials I'm referring to are Trump's tax returns . What is he hiding?

The materials I'm referring to are Trump's tax returns . What is he hiding?

He hasn't released them for the obvious reasons:

- He's not worth nearly as much as he claims and is possibly not even a billionaire

- Vast financial entanglements with Russians and ethno-Russians that will reveal obvious conflicts of interests (if not criminal liabilities) in terms of how he has dealt with Russians both before and during his Presidency

Last edited:
Really. Oh my....I look forward to seeing your proof on these claims.

He hasn't released them for the obvious reasons:

- He's not worth nearly as much as he claims and is possibly not even a billionaire

- Vast financial entanglements with Russians and ethno-Russians that will reveal obvious conflicts of interests (if not criminal liabilities) in terms of how he has dealt with Russians both before and during his Presidency

Really. Oh my....I look forward to seeing your proof on these claims.

If Trump, a narcissistic self-promoter, thought releasing his taxes would make him look good then he would've done it a long time ago. Fortunately, Mueller likely already has all this information given his inquiry into Russian interference into the elections.

So your proof is that the President is a narcissist?

If Trump, a narcissistic self-promoter, thought releasing his taxes would make him look good then he would've done it a long time ago. Fortunately, Mueller likely already has all this information given his inquiry into Russian interference into the elections.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT