ADVERTISEMENT

So about that.... voter Fraud

So your proof is that the President is a narcissist?

Asking for proof when we all know he hasn't yet released his taxes is simply moving the goal posts.

We are speculating based on circumstantial evidence related to his own self-promoting narcissism and the fact that he is currently under federal criminal investigation that he has not released his taxes because there is either something deeply embarrassing or something involving criminal exposure. If neither was the case then he would've done it ages ago.

Asking for proof when we all know he hasn't yet released his taxes is simply moving the goal posts.

We are speculating based on circumstantial evidence related to his own self-promoting narcissism and the fact that he is currently under federal criminal investigation that he has not released his taxes because there is either something deeply embarrassing or something involving criminal exposure. If neither was the case then he would've done it ages ago.
Birth certificate... I’m sure you were railing for Obama to finally produce his eh? You know, since it’s an actual requirement to hold the presidential office.

Reactions: grbcane
Birth certificate... I’m sure you were railing for Obama to finally produce his eh? You know, since it’s an actual requirement to hold the presidential office.

What on earth are you talking about ? He didn't have to produce his birth certificate just as others haven't had to (he did eventually release his as a courtesy to put the issue to bed among the racists who were in disbelief that a black guy could become POTUS).

None of the 50 states have a requirement to do it prior to running for President .

What on earth are you talking about ? He didn't have to produce his birth certificate just as others haven't had to (he did eventually release his as a courtesy to put the issue to bed among the racists who were in disbelief that a black guy could become POTUS).

None of the 50 states have a requirement to do it prior to running for President .
Bhahahaha you know it’s a requirement to hold the office right? And no he never provided his birth certificate. He gave a certificate of live birth which was digitally picked a part as a fraudulent document. It was never followed up on by Eric Holder. He has had his educational documents sealed so nobody could view them because they were under the alias Barry Sotero.

https://www.presidentsusa.net/qualifications.html

Bhahahaha you know it’s a requirement to hold the office right? And no he never provided his birth certificate. He gave a certificate of live birth which was digitally picked a part as a fraudulent document. It was never followed up on by Eric Holder. He has had his educational documents sealed so nobody could view them because they were under the alias Barry Sotero.

https://www.presidentsusa.net/qualifications.html

It’s obviously a requirement to hold the office but as I said in my last post, none of the individual 50 states require candidates to show their birth certificates in order to be placed on the ballot. So the question then becomes, why are you singling our the black guy to show his birth certificate ? People asking for this sort of thing might as well place flashing neon signs that say “I’m a racist” on their foreheads.

It’s obviously a requirement to hold the office but as I said in my last post, none of the individual 50 states require candidates to show their birth certificates in order to be placed on the ballot. So the question then becomes, why are you singling our the black guy to show his birth certificate ? People asking for this sort of thing might as well place flashing neon signs that say “I’m a racist” on their foreheads.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. Calling people racist because his own 1/2 brother stated he was born in Kenya. Even Barack has stated it in a speech. You have to be a natural born US citizen and whereas tonyou dont have to provide an actual birth certificate at application, if you’re challenged on your citizenship then you’re are required per federal case law. Obama has all of his records sealed. You think by slinging around the term racist you’ll deter people from question his status but that won’t be the case here.

Of course you have no proof and yet you continue to speculate day after day. For all you know, he has more money then he stated or perhaps put all his assets in his kids names. In truth, you have no idea at all.

As for a criminal investigation, I believe it was Mueller who stated he was no longer a suspect in a criminal matter. Of course we know that's misleading but considering he hasn't even been indicted, I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Of course you have no proof and yet you continue to speculate day after day. For all you know, he has more money then he stated or perhaps put all his assets in his kids names. In truth, you have no idea at all.

As for a criminal investigation, I believe it was Mueller who stated he was no longer a suspect in a criminal matter. Of course we know that's misleading but considering he hasn't even been indicted, I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

We don't have to have proof to engage in educated speculation about it. He is under investigation so its safe to assume he is hiding something by not having released his taxes. If there was nothing to it, he would simply release them just as every POTUS since Nixon did.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Calling people racist because his own 1/2 brother stated he was born in Kenya. Even Barack has stated it in a speech. You have to be a natural born US citizen and whereas tonyou dont have to provide an actual birth certificate at application, if you’re challenged on your citizenship then you’re are required per federal case law. Obama has all of his records sealed. You think by slinging around the term racist you’ll deter people from question his status but that won’t be the case here.

Nobody cares what your conspiratorial web sites and his charlatan half brother and his since debunked/forged Kenyan birth certificate from eBay have to say. The issue is long settled and the world has moved on.

Maybe/Maybe Not. Your assumption could be completely false.

We don't have to have proof to engage in educated speculation about it. He is under investigation so its safe to assume he is hiding something by not having released his taxes. If there was nothing to it, he would simply release them just as every POTUS since Nixon did.

Nobody cares what your conspiratorial web sites and his charlatan half brother and his since debunked/forged Kenyan birth certificate from eBay have to say. The issue is long settled and the world has moved on.
What makes this CaneSport Gold material is there’s literally more evidence Obama was born in Kenya than Trump colluded with the Russians lmao.

Mic Drop

Reactions: advarkas
What makes this CaneSport Gold material is there’s literally more evidence Obama was born in Kenya than Trump colluded with the Russians lmao.

Mic Drop

I believe the below addresses the common arguments of why his certificate was/is not fake.
  • Nowhere on Barack Obama’s birth certificate does the term “African-American” appear. The space for “Race of Father” is filled in with the word “African,”
    which at the time was a descriptor that blacks who were actually native-born Africans (like Barack Obama’s father was) were more likely to use for themselves than “negro” (the latter being synonymous with “slave” in Euro-colonial countries such as Kenya).
  • In 1895 the British Empire established the East Africa Protectorate, the forerunner of the country now known as the republic of Kenya. Although Kenya did not achieve complete independence from the United Kingdom until 1963, it was known as the Kenya Colony from 1920 onwards and was typically referred to as Kenya long before 1963. A search of news reports from 1961 (the year of Barack Obama’s birth) turns up hundreds and hundreds of news articles referencing that entity simply as “Kenya.”
  • The former Kapi’olani Maternity Home became the Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital (where Barack Obama was born) in 1931, and it retained that appellation until 1971, when its name was shortened to Kapi’olani Hospital. The Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital (where Barack Obama was not born) was a separate entity which merged with the Kapi’olani Hospital in 1978 to become the Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children.A listing of social services available in the Hawaiian islands documents that the facility bore that name prior to 1961:
    Moreover, a copy of a birth certificate issued to a child born in Honolulu one day after Barack Obama also shows “Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital” listed in the “Name of Hospital” field.

I believe the below addresses the common arguments of why his certificate was/is not fake.
  • Nowhere on Barack Obama’s birth certificate does the term “African-American” appear. The space for “Race of Father” is filled in with the word “African,”
    which at the time was a descriptor that blacks who were actually native-born Africans (like Barack Obama’s father was) were more likely to use for themselves than “negro” (the latter being synonymous with “slave” in Euro-colonial countries such as Kenya).
  • In 1895 the British Empire established the East Africa Protectorate, the forerunner of the country now known as the republic of Kenya. Although Kenya did not achieve complete independence from the United Kingdom until 1963, it was known as the Kenya Colony from 1920 onwards and was typically referred to as Kenya long before 1963. A search of news reports from 1961 (the year of Barack Obama’s birth) turns up hundreds and hundreds of news articles referencing that entity simply as “Kenya.”
  • The former Kapi’olani Maternity Home became the Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital (where Barack Obama was born) in 1931, and it retained that appellation until 1971, when its name was shortened to Kapi’olani Hospital. The Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital (where Barack Obama was not born) was a separate entity which merged with the Kapi’olani Hospital in 1978 to become the Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children.A listing of social services available in the Hawaiian islands documents that the facility bore that name prior to 1961:
    Moreover, a copy of a birth certificate issued to a child born in Honolulu one day after Barack Obama also shows “Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital” listed in the “Name of Hospital” field.
The actual investigation revealed the form was created via PDF lmao. It was never scanned in. There are digital fields in the document he says was scanned in. Thanks Sheriff Joe

Lmao his digital forensic experts who were trained by the federal govt do.

So in this world you live in, Joe Arapaio, who should represent everything that law enforcement is not supposed to be, who went to jail, the founder of Tent City, the guy who said it’s an honor to be compared to the KKK, is the home of your concrete evidence? Because his “digital forensic experts who were trained by the government” said so? Holy shit dude.

So in this world you live in, Joe Arapaio, who should represent everything that law enforcement is not supposed to be, who went to jail, the founder of Tent City, the guy who said it’s an honor to be compared to the KKK, is the home of your concrete evidence? Because his “digital forensic experts who were trained by the government” said so? Holy shit dude.
Everybody in your world is a Russian kgb kkk aryan agent lmao. You guys really are completely retarded. You know that right? It’s beyond easy to mess y’all.

I guess if I had been taken and whored out by my party I’m not sure I could admit it either.

I’ll go back to my original statement there is more proof Obama was born in Kenya than Donald Trump colluded with russia. That is absolute 100% stone cold facts. Enjoy

Reactions: Cane919
Amazing, indictments for four Trump advisers and many others is still seen as "Mueller has absolutely zero". He is going wherever it takes him and any prosecutor starts at the bottom.
The focus should be on the Russians - what they did and how they did it so it never happens again. Second is to nail any American that had a hand in it.

If you really think Trump had no knowledge of that meeting in his building right beneath his feet I have a fine piece of property just west of Weston for sale - cheap...
Indictments on tax fraud. Yeah, he got them!

ADVERTISEMENT