ADVERTISEMENT

So let me get this straight. Right Wing Hyenas don't want a mandate but want us to mandate refugees when it comes to the shot? WOW....THIS?

No you wake up... don't you see how ridiculous you sound? What is the difference of them not being vaccinated as a danger to our society and you not being vaccinated? Americans don't carry the virus? Use your head for more than than a hat rack! Don't you understand? You are going off over Biden not vaccinating or testing refugees while you are screaming about your rights to not be vaccinated / tested. Make up your mind please.
Ur an idiot...!!!

This is just mind blowing, complete, and utter stupidity. Anyone who reads it should sue you for assault! The only good thing from this moronic and blind statement is that next time cdwrong brings up Covid he better bring the illegal immigrants into it. " What is the difference ? " Not discriminating American citizens for one genius LOL . Americans didn't harbor any Variants, until it crossed the boarder for another Einstein. Until 100's of thousands of covid+ immigrants were mixed with unsuspecting American populations , for another 💩 brains. You set the Barr on ignorance little britches, go back to pre-school.
This is to hard for CD to understand!!!

Reactions: mahb
Covid is a WORLD PANDEMIC and to think you are any more at risk with refugees is just stupid and racist. We have this disease here and being foreign doesn't give you anymore of a likelihood of catching it from a refugee than anyone else here you claim should not be mandated. That's not hard for people to understand that are not hyper focused on race.

Covid is a WORLD PANDEMIC and to think you are any more at risk with refugees is just stupid and racist
It is not Stupid and Racist. You are Stupid and Racist for not being able to understand,,,,,,,,,,,,
if there is 1 strain in the USA and Americans are vaccinated they are Protected against THAT Strain, if they catch the strain and recover THEY are PROTECTED against that Strain, THEN A different strains from OTHER COUNTRIES crossed the BOARDER, IT IS NOW A NEW STRAIN TO THE POPULATION. NOW, after ALL the Vaccination's, THEY ARE NOT PROTECTED. WHY?
BECAUSE THE NEW STRAIN WAS ALLOWED TO CROSS THE BOARDER. So then WHY is it the new STRAINS are FOUND Dispersed throughout the COUNTRY ? BECAUSE BIDEN is SHIPPING Unvaccinated INFECTED IMMIGRANTS INTO THOSE STATES AND COMMUNITIES......

You don't Understand, Because you DON'T WANT TO, and you resort to CALLING People Racist, BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE.

Hope You Grow Up

Mr. Wrong, how hard is it to understand that the thousands of people coming in aren't vaccinated and a significant percentage of. our population is vaccinated so the illegals are putting us at more risk.

Is even nutty for you....LMAO.

First of all Covid is a world pandemic. Second of all if you objectively look at Covid in the US you are no more safer here than most other places.

Third of all Biden is not mandating anything for anyone. He is saying if you aren't vaccinated you must be tested so we know who among us is not vaccinated. That is not a mandate.

Welcome to the Afghan people! Shout out to the former presidents on board.
Re:
Third of all Biden is not mandating anything for anyone.

Kind of like saying Mao and Stalin did not kill millions because he did not personally pull the trigger. Look up the word "Coercion"
co·er·cion
/kōˈərZHən,kōˈərSHən/
Learn to pronounce
noun

1. the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.

Reactions: Allied2651 and mahb
Re:
Third of all Biden is not mandating anything for anyone.

Kind of like saying Mao and Stalin did not kill millions because he did not personally pull the trigger. Look up the word "Coercion"
co·er·cion
/kōˈərZHən,kōˈərSHən/
Learn to pronounce
noun

1. the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.
Not sure what you are talking about. I said he is not "MANDATING" and you are talking about something completely different. Why would he NOT persuade people be safe? He is our president.

It is not Stupid and Racist. You are Stupid and Racist for not being able to understand,,,,,,,,,,,,
if there is 1 strain in the USA and Americans are vaccinated they are Protected against THAT Strain, if they catch the strain and recover THEY are PROTECTED against that Strain, THEN A different strains from OTHER COUNTRIES crossed the BOARDER, IT IS NOW A NEW STRAIN TO THE POPULATION. NOW, after ALL the Vaccination's, THEY ARE NOT PROTECTED. WHY?
BECAUSE THE NEW STRAIN WAS ALLOWED TO CROSS THE BOARDER. So then WHY is it the new STRAINS are FOUND Dispersed throughout the COUNTRY ? BECAUSE BIDEN is SHIPPING Unvaccinated INFECTED IMMIGRANTS INTO THOSE STATES AND COMMUNITIES......

You don't Understand, Because you DON'T WANT TO, and you resort to CALLING People Racist, BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE.

Hope You Grow Up
PLease...stop acting like you are a scientist because you are not. You do not know about any strain in Afghanistan that is not here already....or you would explain it to us.

ROFLMAO I have a Major in Microbiology/ Immunology with a minor in Chem , along with a Doctorate in Medicine (for starters) that calls you an abject Liar.
What's wrong ? Angry you wont get to keep lying, or that you're taken for what you show your self to be ,,,,,,,,,,, an Uneducated hatful reflexive liar with no self respect.
You should be ashamed of yourself 🤡 🍭🐑

ROFLMAO I have a Major in Microbiology/ Immunology with a minor in Chem , along with a Doctorate in Medicine (for starters) that calls you an abject Liar.
What's wrong ? Angry you wont get to keep lying, or that you're taken for what you show your self to be ,,,,,,,,,,, an Uneducated hatful reflexive liar with no self respect.
You should be ashamed of yourself 🤡 🍭🐑
Really? What's Trump degree in? He is the biggest idiot I have ever seen and he went to an Ivy league school and has a degree. You support him so that should give you an idea of what I think about your degrees. These degrees are very misleading because of privilege's. I never take a degree seriously if you have to tell me about it.

Covid is a WORLD PANDEMIC and to think you are any more at risk with refugees is just stupid and racist. We have this disease here and being foreign doesn't give you anymore of a likelihood of catching it from a refugee than anyone else here you claim should not be mandated. That's not hard for people to understand that are not hyper focused on race.
Speaking of being hyper focused on race, why is Joey sending all the Hatians back to Haiti simply because their skin is darker than the others at the border? Once a racist, always a racist.

Really? What's Trump degree in? He is the biggest idiot I have ever seen and he went to an Ivy league school and has a degree. You support him so that should give you an idea of what I think about your degrees. These degrees are very misleading because of privilege's. I never take a degree seriously if you have to tell me about it.
Trump ????? STFU LOL 🤣😂🤣😂
What you think of my degree's is laughable. What the people's who's life I've helped better and the Lives I've been a part of Saving is the only measure. How you can think you have a clue over something Alien to you
is so morbidly egotistic.

CD you think like this, Because your IGNORENT, Because you're HATFUL. A degree does NOT Robe YOU of Choice, Nor Does it PROGRAM YOU into thinking ONE Solitary way. It's what you do with it, after being able to earn it. You would know THIS,,,,,,,,,,,,,, IF YOU WERE EDUCATED.

Ignorance lacks the ABILITY to accept NEW Ideas New Concepts.
Ignorance is Believing the ONLY Answer, the Only right is what IT Believes
Ignorance Attacks what is New and what makes them Uncomfortable.
Ignorance Rejects Any and All things that do NOT, Agree with it.
Ignorance has No Shame has No Respect and lives off Fear and Cowardice

You Are Ignorant

Last edited:
What you think of my degree's is laughable. What the people's who's life I've helped better and the Lives I've been a part of Saving is the only measure. How you can think you have a clue over something Alien to you
is so morbidly egotistic.

CD you think like this, Because your IGNORENT, Because you're HATFUL. A degree does NOT Robe YOU of Choice, Nor Does it PROGRAM YOU into thinking ONE Solitary way. It's what you do with it, after being able to earn it. You would know THIS,,,,,,,,,,,,,, IF YOU WERE EDUCATED.

Ignorance lacks the ABILITY to accept NEW Ideas New Concepts.
Ignorance is Believing the ONLY Answer, the Only right is what IT Believes
Ignorance Attacks what is New and what makes them Uncomfortable.
Ignorance Rejects Any and All things that do NOT, Agree with it.
Ignorance has No Shame has No Respect and lives off Fear and Cowardice

You Are Ignorant
It's not "IGNORENT" it is "IGNORANT".....AND I am very educated. Northeast educated which is supremely educated. You see I am your worst nightmare. Someone that sees your bullshit for exactly what it is. You walk around telling people about your degrees as if that makes you right about a subject. It doesn't. Your degrees are not as important as who you are....and what you stand for in this world. I don't give a shit about a degree. What have you done? What are you doing? Who are you supporting? Why?

So far the answers to those questions leave me less than impressed to say the very least.

ROFLMAO could you be any Dumber? Good for you , you can use Spell Check LOL As for your Northern Education ROFLMAO , if that isn't stupid Elitist dribble. Let me clue you in on something, as you are worthy of pity, Education , whether it's HS/ CC / or Ivy League , is what YOU make of it. You could be a "Harvard Graduate" and not know a Thing, nor be a Decent Human Being. Only an Uneducated Poser name drops
AND I am very educated. Northeast educated which is supremely educated.
Here is where I pray you didn't waste your families money on a education you Obvious threw away. Ignorant and Arrogance are not a good combo, and are both. You should get Biden to demolish that wall you built around you and come out into the light get some fresh air. You're one hatful person

ROFLMAO could you be any Dumber? Good for you , you can use Spell Check LOL As for your Northern Education ROFLMAO , if that isn't stupid Elitist dribble. Let me clue you in on something, as you are worthy of pity, Education , whether it's HS/ CC / or Ivy League , is what YOU make of it. You could be a "Harvard Graduate" and not know a Thing, nor be a Decent Human Being. Only an Uneducated Poser name drops

Here is where I pray you didn't waste your families money on a education you Obvious threw away. Ignorant and Arrogance are not a good combo, and are both. You should get Biden to demolish that wall you built around you and come out into the light get some fresh air. You're one hatful person
You made my point for me. People who are educated don't go around bragging about what degrees they have. There is no need to...because they don't equate to education. My great grandfather had a 3rd grade education and still until this day is the smartest person I have ever met in my book....and I have worked with some supremely educated people. Competed with them and succeeded. Made a lot of money...and smart people have one thing in common. They don't feel the need to tell you about how smart they are.....and those that do usually aren't smart at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Tim1977
Is this a dissociative problem with you ? How shameless can you be ?

PLease...stop acting like you are a scientist because you are not.

So I Corrected your Ignorant statement,,,,,,,

to which Mrwhataboutism, you said,,,,

Really? What's Trump degree in? He is the biggest idiot I have ever seen and he went to an Ivy league school and has a degree. You support him so that should give you an idea of what I think about your degrees. These degrees are very misleading because of privilege's.

and I answered back

What you think of my degree's is laughable.

To this you answered

It's not "IGNORENT" it is "IGNORANT".....AND I am very educated. Northeast educated which is supremely educated.

So who's the one Flaunting his Education, or lack there of, Mr. Supremely Ed u ma kated ?

You can't help yourself from being hypocritical , that's the only thing to glean from suffering a dialog with you. Educated ???? I see no evidence of it.

Last edited:
Is this a dissociative problem with you ? How shameless can you be ?

So I Corrected your Ignorant statement,,,,,,,

to which Mrwhataboutism, you said,,,,

and I answered back

To this you answered

So who's the one Flaunting his Education, or lack there of, Mr. Supremely Ed u ma kated ?

You can't help yourself from being hypocritical , that's the only thing to glean from suffering a dialog with you. Educated ???? I see no evidence of it.
It's not what I think of your degree you keep bragging about. It's what I think if YOU.

either learn to read or buy a diaper. Your a baby that needs to ignore what the baby doesn't like. Grow up and just stop lying and talking utter "ish. It's not the world it just YOU

It's not "IGNORENT" it is "IGNORANT".....AND I am very educated. Northeast educated which is supremely educated. You see I am your worst nightmare. Someone that sees your bullshit for exactly what it is. You walk around telling people about your degrees as if that makes you right about a subject. It doesn't. Your degrees are not as important as who you are....and what you stand for in this world. I don't give a shit about a degree. What have you done? What are you doing? Who are you supporting? Why?

So far the answers to those questions leave me less than impressed to say the very least.
You are" Northeast educated which is supremely educated". Did you really say that? Of all your ignorant posts that might be #1.Tell us you don't really believe that.

You are" Northeast educated which is supremely educated". Did you really say that? Of all your ignorant posts that might be #1.Tell us you don't really believe that.
No Shore, please be respectful,
A GED from Camden HS does represent a Northeast education.

He is just mad because he did not pass admissions requirements to Trump Unniversity. Which BTW is located in the Northeast.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT