ADVERTISEMENT

Some rumblings of big news in the Extortion 17 front

OP posting more lies and bullshzt. Can't make this shzt up. Smfh
Actually I’ve went through the videos and it’s the largest pile sh-t ever concocted. This girls career will never recover from this.

Bat Sh-t crazy af!!!

I used to have a lot of connections in the SF community as i have family who were T1 ops. I know a lot of what actually happened and what this crazy bastard is saying is not even remotely correct.

Reactions: ellu
2 1/2 weeks out from election day this gets reported. GOP caucus has axes to grind but nothing to swing at.
This isn’t GOP this is a bunch of nuts. Benghazi was an arms trading nexus for Isis which was set up by the Obama Admin. They were not only funding isis, they were supplying them arms. Like all radicals they saw the opportunity and took it. Hillary knew the implications and let the ambassador die. The rest were collateral damage in her eyes.

This isn’t GOP this is a bunch of nuts. Benghazi was an arms trading nexus for Isis which was set up by the Obama Admin. They were not only funding isis, they were supplying them arms. Like all radicals they saw the opportunity and took it. Hillary knew the implications and let the ambassador die. The rest were collateral damage in her eyes.
Hawaii doesnt care about facts or reality, he simply doesnt like Trump’s pussy grabbing rhetoric.
Typical shallow lib, votes on emotions, NOT platforms

When republicans chose to underfund the Obama administration's request for funding by $128M. It was an attempt to try to undermine Americans into believing the administration was inept, dysfunctional. Why were there just a small token force guarding the compound in Benghazi??? Republican leaders insisted reinforcements were
"just an hour away. Why were reinforcements an hour away??? If Benghazi had been properly funded there would be adequate numbers of boots on the ground. For weeks, months leading up to the attack on the compound, everyone knew Benghazi was a dangerous place to be.

When republicans chose to underfund the Obama administration's request for funding by $128M. It was an attempt to try to undermine Americans into believing the administration was inept, dysfunctional. Why were there just a small token force guarding the compound in Benghazi??? Republican leaders insisted reinforcements were
"just an hour away. Why were reinforcements an hour away??? If Benghazi had been properly funded there would be adequate numbers of boots on the ground. For weeks, months leading up to the attack on the compound, everyone knew Benghazi was a dangerous place to be.
Wrong once again. amazed at how delusional you sound trying to make your point. Barry and hillary shit the bed on Benghazi
PERIOD!
Furthermore they left the nations medical reserves depleted, I guess they needed the money to send the 150 MILLION to Iran

Hahaha dude you don’t even try to fact check the stuff you write. Hilarious.

Reactions: 289fia
Wrong once again. amazed at how delusional you sound trying to make your point. Barry and hillary shit the bed on Benghazi
PERIOD!
Furthermore they left the nations medical reserves depleted, I guess they needed the money to send the 150 MILLION to Iran
Fact Check The money was a refund for the non delivery of US built fighter jets that was paid by Iran's pre revolutionary govt (1979). The US had to refund it because of a decision made by an International court. There 2 installments made and the $$$$ was NOT for a ransom to free an Iranian/American journalist and his wife Which is what repub leaders want Americans to believe

Fact Check The money was a refund for the non delivery of US built fighter jets that was paid by Iran's pre revolutionary govt (1979). The US had to refund it because of a decision made by an International court. There 2 installments made and the $$$$ was NOT for a ransom to free an Iranian/American journalist and his wife Which is what repub leaders want Americans to believe
That was nothing more than an excuse cooked for appeasement money. We didn’t owe radicals that money. They overthrew that govt!

Reactions: utatem and grbcane

No that money was owed to a different regime.

There you go again with your lunacy. The man gave you facts but you act like these other ignorant Trump supporters. Wake the fukk up!!
Answer the questions Cems, who was our congrats with, the Shah or the radicals? I’ll bet you won’t answer the question.

Its still Iran's $$$$
No it’s not. It was an agreement between the United States Givt and the Iranian Govt. the radical nuts overthrew them through a coup. We don’t owe them Sh-t! Obama dumbass caves to them because he was stupid and believed giving them that money would appease them and make for a there relationship. Iran then used the money to put down uprisings for democracy and fund terrorist organizations such as Hezbollah and the IRg Al Quds Force & to target American Troops in Iraq through clandestine operations. They used it to develop their nuclear program also. Obama was an idiot!

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
It was for the country called Iran regardless of who was in charge. The US's debt to them has been paid.
Lmao spin spin spin spin spin! Let say you have a $500k loan with Bank of America. I come in with a group of people and illegally take over the bank and then order you to pay me the $500k you owed the bank, would you do it?

Reactions: grbcane
Hahaha dude you don’t even try to fact check the stuff you write. Hilarious.
Speaking of fact check, you need to review you BS about Clinton and Benghazi. After more than 2 yrs. and 7 million wasted, Clinton was cleared of any wrongdoing by the Repub controlled House Select Committee.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Speaking of fact check, you need to review you BS about Clinton and Benghazi. After more than 2 yrs. and 7 million wasted, Clinton was cleared of any wrongdoing by the Repub controlled House Select Committee.
Of any wrongdoing? In what context? The fact we had air support that could’ve been sent and was told to stand down. What’s technically wrong or what’s ethically and morally obligated to do? Speaking of what’s right? It was a sanctioned operation approved by the Obama Admin so therefore she didn’t break any laws. It’s more one of those “shock the conscience” kind of moments.

Of any wrongdoing? In what context? The fact we had air support that could’ve been sent and was told to stand down. What’s technically wrong or what’s ethically and morally obligated to do? Speaking of what’s right? It was a sanctioned operation approved by the Obama Admin so therefore she didn’t break any laws. It’s more one of those “shock the conscience” kind of moments.
"In what context"? In the context that the Senate Benghazi Report laid blame on the State Dept., CIA and Ambassador Stevens himself, who twice refused offers of additional security. No blame was laid on Clinton as you accused!

"In what context"? In the context that the Senate Benghazi Report laid blame on the State Dept., CIA and Ambassador Stevens himself, who twice refused offers of additional security. No blame was laid on Clinton as you accused!
Ummm you have that backwards. They requested additional security numerous times and the state department denied the request.

Even the leftwing loving rag ass site politifact says it’s true lol. You guys can’t even keep your lies straight!

Lmao spin spin spin spin spin! Let say you have a $500k loan with Bank of America. I come in with a group of people and illegally take over the bank and then order you to pay me the $500k you owed the bank, would you do it?

Yes. I'll have receipts showing I paid my debt. It will be up to those pussy bank officials to get their bank back and the money I paid. Not a good analogy. Come again.

No it’s not. It was an agreement between the United States Givt and the Iranian Govt. the radical nuts overthrew them through a coup. We don’t owe them Sh-t! Obama dumbass caves to them because he was stupid and believed giving them that money would appease them and make for a there relationship. Iran then used the money to put down uprisings for democracy and fund terrorist organizations such as Hezbollah and the IRg Al Quds Force & to target American Troops in Iraq through clandestine operations. They used it to develop their nuclear program also. Obama was an idiot!
It doesnt matter which regime paid for US built fighter jets. Pre 1979 means it was paid for by the regime of
Shah Mohammed Reza Palavi. When dealing with goods and sevices, non delivery means refund looming on the horizon. Its called do the Math

DEBUNKED!!!

I really hope there is some substance to this. If not, this poor lady will go down into the fiery pit of hell.
And where were these audios, videos??? Must be checked for authenticity. Gotta be sure they werent photoshopped, altered, doctored. This suddenly surfaces with 19 days before election day. A so called photo has surfaced of Hunter Biden asleep with a crack pipe in his mouth must be checked for authenticity. These were put together to rile up Trumps base and also an attempt to taint the Biden's. Some folks need to be reminded this presidential race is between Joe Biden & DJT. This is done by repubs to try to disrupt American's train of thought.

And where were these audios, videos??? Must be checked for authenticity. Gotta be sure they werent photoshopped, altered, doctored. This suddenly surfaces with 19 days before election day. A so called photo has surfaced of Hunter Biden asleep with a crack pipe in his mouth must be checked for authenticity. These were put together to rile up Trumps base and also an attempt to taint the Biden's. Some folks need to be reminded this presidential race is between Joe Biden & DJT. This is done by repubs to try to disrupt American's train of thought.
You mean like the Russian hoax? F off

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
Underfunded the Obama administrations request for 128 million, yet Barry gave over 500 million to Solnydra. Pretty easy to see where Barry's priorities were. How much of that Solyndra money went to some Dem's reelection campaigns?

Ummm you have that backwards. They requested additional security numerous times and the state department denied the request.

Even the leftwing loving rag ass site politifact says it’s true lol. You guys can’t even keep your lies straight!
I've read conflicting versions of this but what I don't understand is how a 2 yr. investigation found Clinton innocent of any wrongdoing if she repeatedly ignored requests for additional security. Enlighten me.

Hey buddy, you're back. Great!!
Got back from camping last week and then our niece and her family have been in town staying with us since the day after we got back. Mostly just lurking these days. Gets boring having the same old arguments on here. Can't wait for Nov 4 no matter who wins, though it may not be settled by then.

Reactions: cems52
I've read conflicting versions of this but what I don't understand is how a 2 yr. investigation found Clinton innocent of any wrongdoing if she repeatedly ignored requests for additional security. Enlighten me.
Because it was Obama’s policy. You can’t get in trouble if your boss is the one who set the policy. Just really sh-tty of them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT