ADVERTISEMENT

Some very smart young people at college football games last weekend

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-chants-break-college-football-games-country-1626438

There is hope for the next generation.
Seriously, I have spoken to a number of young people that are appalled by Biden abandoning American's in Afghanistan. And young women understand that an old white guy sold out millions of young
Afghan women. They understand that Biden is OK with these young women being taken out of their education and sold as sex slaves to islam. They also understand that the democrat party as a whole has turned a bling eye on these women. They will remember this in the fall of 2022 and 2024.

Sorry I don't endorse this behavior from our college students...I can't stand this current administration led by Old Joe and the Hoe, but this is not cool...remember in upcoming elections is the point.

Reactions: utatem
For whatever the reason, Afghanistan has been a wake up call for many millenials. They have come to see through the political wokeness and identity politics to see how easily the Biden government sold out millions of people. They are coming to say like the Who Song "Won't Get Fooled Again"

Also interesting, many believe Townshend wrote this song about a future government that attempts to control the population with technology. The end game is between the government and the military. Anyone notice how the State Department has thrown the military under the bus?

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-chants-break-college-football-games-country-1626438

There is hope for the next generation.
Seriously, I have spoken to a number of young people that are appalled by Biden abandoning American's in Afghanistan. And young women understand that an old white guy sold out millions of young
Afghan women. They understand that Biden is OK with these young women being taken out of their education and sold as sex slaves to islam. They also understand that the democrat party as a whole has turned a bling eye on these women. They will remember this in the fall of 2022 and 2024.
Great Post.......

Money Post.....

EPIC.......

Reactions: krvanness
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT