ADVERTISEMENT

Something cashville should appreciate

DonaldJTrump

SuperCane
Jun 27, 2013
@CashvilleCane1 since you are in LE I figured I’d share.

Buddy of mine sent me a body cam video of his last night. He stopped some fat white bitch. She said “is there anythinnnnggg I can do?” And he said no you are going to jail. She said “can I suck your dick” he said absolutely not. She said “baby I will suck your dick better than anyone in this country” he said absolutely not your going to jail. She said “and even then I will still want to suck your dick”

Had me rolling.

Anything like this happen to you?

Buddy of mine sent me a body cam video of his last night. He stopped some fat white bitch. She said “is there anythinnnnggg I can do?” And he said no you are going to jail. She said “can I suck your dick” he said absolutely not. She said “baby I will suck your dick better than anyone in this country” he said absolutely not your going to jail. She said “and even then I will still want to suck your dick”

Had me rolling.

I had a smoking hot blonde from Wisconsin named Cali ask me if she could go naked on the beach (during spring break circa 2004-2005). She asked if she would get in trouble and I told her if there’s a complaint, I’d have to take her in. She said well why wouldn’t you complain. I told I can’t be the complainant lol. It has to be an actual civilian. Which is true by the way. She then promptly undressed herself right in front of me with her 6 very hot friends and ran off down the beach.

Does that count? No fat skanks though!

I had a smoking hot blonde from Wisconsin named Cali ask me if she could go naked on the beach (during spring break circa 2004-2005). She asked if she would get in trouble and I told her if there’s a complaint, I’d have to take her in. She said well why wouldn’t you complain. I told I can’t be the complainant lol. It has to be an actual civilian. Which is true by the way. She then promptly undressed herself right in front of me with her 6 very hot friends and ran off down the beach.

Does that count? No fat skanks though!

Should’ve railed her in the squad car

Reactions: GLFSTRM

Had me rolling.

RF4cS3Z.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT