ADVERTISEMENT

Soooo is anyone going to talk about....

deuce1906

SuperCane
Jan 12, 2006
What’s going down with the postal service?

Do we think it’s ok?

Stupid but not illegal?

Or I’m totally cool with what he’s doing?

your thoughts....

By the way. If you’re going to rebut anything, don’t use these shady sites like we talked about. Show me real data. There’s gotta be some data from a reputable source that claims something is so. You said in another thread “all these facts are verifiable”. Well show me where you get the confirmation from an entity who’s job is to monitor elections. We’ve been doing elections for a long time using the mail, since the 1850s. If mail fraud was an issue how come 5 states use it as their primary way to vote for close to 20 years now? Should we no longer allow military personnel to vote from over seas either?

By the way. If you’re going to rebut anything, don’t use these shady sites like we talked about. Show me real data. There’s gotta be some data from a reputable source that claims something is so. You said in another thread “all these facts are verifiable”. Well show me where you get the confirmation from an entity who’s job is to monitor elections. We’ve been doing elections for a long time using the mail, since the 1850s. If mail fraud was an issue how come 5 states use it as their primary way to vote for close to 20 years now? Should we no longer allow military personnel to vote from over seas either?

If you don’t understand absentee ballots vs mail in voting then your either not too bright or your being disingenuous.

Absentee ballots require you to request the ballot and go through the states prescribed verification process.

mail in voting has the state blindly mailing ballots to the last known address on file. Considering judicial watch has been successfully suing states for failing to keep their voter rolls clean (Both red and blue states) this is a recipe for disaster. Some states haven’t purged their rolls in decades.

Ironically enough the DNC has filed multiple suits in a bunch of states trying to remove signature verification from mail in voting.

If you don’t understand absentee ballots vs mail in voting then your either not too bright or your being disingenuous.

Absentee ballots require you to request the ballot and go through the states prescribed verification process.

mail in voting has the state blindly mailing ballots to the last known address on file. Considering judicial watch has been successfully suing states for failing to keep their voter rolls clean (Both red and blue states) this is a recipe for disaster. Some states haven’t purged their rolls in decades.

Ironically enough the DNC has filed multiple suits in a bunch of states trying to remove signature verification from mail in voting.
This, the only people ok with mail in voting are those who support Biden because that was he plan after all wasn’t it? Steal the election through mail fraud!

Reactions: utatem

*sigh*. Yes I understand the distinction between the 2. No state other than Nevada, who didn’t previously have no excuse mail in vote is planning to send their residents ballots. Every other state the ballot must be requested. No other state does this. This is also the reason why the trump admin has only sued Nevada for this last week. No other state does this or is planning on doing this.

voting fraud by mail is an illusion. It happens at a .0000001% rate. If that’s worth disrupting suing and disrupting the postal service over it why aren’t we overturning the apple cart over other things in this country that are actually killing people?

im still waiting on a link from a credible source or study from a local, state, or federal agency that has shown that voting by mail is an issue. You guys do realize that republicans love vote by mail? So much so that trump fam was out in California a couple months ago urging people to vote by mail, trump said voting by mail in fla is good and is encouraging people to do so (bc he was told republicans do real well in mail on vote in fla), and many republicans former and currently elected officials known for years that it’s been the secret sauce for them winning elections all across the country. I can post some articles if you’d like me to.

Reactions: zackbear
This, the only people ok with mail in voting are those who support Biden because that was he plan after all wasn’t it? Steal the election through mail fraud!

so are you saying it’s ok to sabotage the United States postal service in order to “protect” democracy?

Duce this is a non sequitur simply stated. As a Floridian I vote by Mail by Appling for an Absentee Ballot. I filled out forms stating my reasons why. I was checked out to see if my info/ identity/ reason all check out, and Boom I'm registered to vote by mail.
If this is the process to vote by mail as is well, BUT if you just mail out ballots to registered voters its willful Fraud of elections because the Rolls Are Not and have Not Been vetted/actualized/ nor verified, AS Admitted by the offices of election. It's common sense If you cant admit it thats a you problem, but no one is fooled by it. oh and the measure of how important a Cheat that Was will be seen on Pelosi and Schumer's face. Get popcorn it's going to be special

Duce this is a non sequitur simply stated. As a Floridian I vote by Mail by Appling for an Absentee Ballot. I filled out forms stating my reasons why. I was checked out to see if my info/ identity/ reason all check out, and Boom I'm registered to vote by mail.
If this is the process to vote by mail as is well, BUT if you just mail out ballots to registered voters its willful Fraud of elections because the Rolls Are Not and have Not Been vetted/actualized/ nor verified, AS Admitted by the offices of election. It's common sense If you cant admit it thats a you problem, but no one is fooled by it. oh and the measure of how important a Cheat that Was will be seen on Pelosi and Schumer's face. Get popcorn it's going to be special

As I stated earlier. Only one state is planning to send all their voters ballots and that is Nevada. They just decided on that last week. And the Trump admin is suing them. (Which is fine, they have a right to. Although it does raise questions about states rights and the federal government can’t tell states what to do but ok different discussion). No other state is planning on doing this. Some states have decided to send registered voters an application for an absentee ballot. That’s it. There are ways to verify such information. States have been doing it for a long time. Show me proof this has been a large scale issue.

and again I ask, is it ok to sabotage the United States postal service in order to protect democracy?

No that wasn't the plan. That was the Buffoon setting up his excuses for losing. Why would you need a plan to steal an election in which you're up double digits nationally and ahead in every swing state. You Trumpers are starting to squirm so I'm sure we'll be seeing more and more of these fraud claims. This is going to be fun! If the fraud claims don't work you can always try the illegal immigrant vote again or keep hammering on the "birther" conspiracy. What a hoot!

Last edited:
This is for the soul of America. There is an attack on our democracy and our very way of life. People can't get medicine. People are going through enough right now without this added on.

Listen, if this isn't illegal it damn well should be. It's a good question but think about it. Cheating on your wife isn't illegal either. That doesn't make it a good idea for a marriage...lol. This is just an awful way to run a country. No two ways about it.

What’s going down with the postal service?

Do we think it’s ok?

Stupid but not illegal?

Or I’m totally cool with what he’s doing?

your thoughts....
Obama Lama is against it so It has to be a good thing to fight against Corrupt Politicians like he was the worst in every sense of the term.

West Virginia mail carrier admits attempted election fraud

https://www.foxnews.com/us/west-virginia-mail-carrier-admits-attempted-election-fraud

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Did you read the article? The carrier changed five Dems from Dem to Republican. He also modified three republican ballots adding another check for Republican.

This isn't "widespread" and certainly isn't evidence of Democratic activity.

I find Fox reputable so responding to FoxNews (not the opinion stuff from any media, the journalist (not opinionist) from legit sources such as FoxNews).

Obama Lama is against it so It has to be a good thing to fight against Corrupt Politicians like he was the worst in every sense of the term.
Every term? Bill go this dick sucked by an intern.
Bush II fell for bullshit and got into a war for weapons that didn't exist.
Reagan sadly succombed to Azlheimer's at the end.
Bush I...no beef from me.
Nixon was a scumbag who resigned rather than being impeached and removed.
Ford was see Bush I.
That's since 70 hard to say worst in every sense of the term. You can say the worst, you can say the worst you ever saw, but worst in every sense..demonstrably wrong.

So is the mail in voting only going to be allowed in certain states? When I try and look it up it just talks about absentee which is different.

So is the mail in voting only going to be allowed in certain states? When I try and look it up it just talks about absentee which is different.
you are looking for a difference that exists in the current body politic but not in practice. Florida only has mail in voting. Republicans made this wise change. The current nonsense going on has nothing to do with great prior GOP admins like Bush and to a lesser degree Christie. hell even Scott had his moments.

The military and ballots for people unable to vote on Election Day have safeguards including signature and id... military is checked. Indiscriminate mailing of ballots led to 80k votes being disqualified in New York primary. So those peoples votes aren’t important? They weren’t disenfranchised. We can protest and it’s safe. We can go to the supermarket and it’s safe. Thus, no reason why we can’t safely vote

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
This is for the soul of America. There is an attack on our democracy and our very way of life. People can't get medicine. People are going through enough right now without this added on.

Listen, if this isn't illegal it damn well should be. It's a good question but think about it. Cheating on your wife isn't illegal either. That doesn't make it a good idea for a marriage...lol. This is just an awful way to run a country. No two ways about it.
Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.

Reactions: doerunn and utatem
The military and ballots for people unable to vote on Election Day have safeguards including signature and id... military is checked. Indiscriminate mailing of ballots led to 80k votes being disqualified in New York primary. So those peoples votes aren’t important? They weren’t disenfranchised. We can protest and it’s safe. We can go to the supermarket and it’s safe. Thus, no reason why we can’t safely vote

have you seen the lines at some of these polling places? People wait for hours to vote bc, not enough poll workers, machines go down, polling places get closed. Did you see what just happened in Georgia and Wisconsin??? And in Texas in 2018. And every other major urban area where Republicans try to prevent people from voting.

that’s why more money needs to be allocated to make as many voting places open as possible. Why your seeing the Miami heat, Atlanta hawks, LA dodgers and others opening up their arenas and stadiums as polling places that can be distant. Voting by mail is not the only way. But it’s a way. And it needs to be financially supported along with other methods to be made safe and educate the public on how to properly do it. Not by sabotaging the post office.

have you seen the lines at some of these polling places? People wait for hours to vote bc, not enough poll workers, machines go down, polling places get closed. Did you see what just happened in Georgia and Wisconsin??? And in Texas in 2018. And every other major urban area where Republicans try to prevent people from voting.

that’s why more money needs to be allocated to make as many voting places open as possible. Why your seeing the Miami heat, Atlanta hawks, LA dodgers and others opening up their arenas and stadiums as polling places that can be distant. Voting by mail is not the only way. But it’s a way. And it needs to be financially supported along with other methods to be made safe and educate the public on how to properly do it. Not by sabotaging the post office.
Oh my. Wait in a line? Godforbid

Dude enough with this BS.
The USPS, Federal gov’t, state gov’t, city municipalities AREN’T and have never been designed for mail in voting by ENTIRE country.
I voted for Trump in person in Colorado, a blue state spent less than 5 mins in line.
I wonder why you and others are pushing for it, hmmmmmm.
53 MORE MONTHS

Reactions: grbcane
Still trying to figure out why I will need a federally approved state ID to travel by plane, but I can just walk into a polling place, say my name and then sign and vote.

It
Did you read the article? The carrier changed five Dems from Dem to Republican. He also modified three republican ballots adding another check for Republican.

I find Fox reputable so responding to FoxNews (not the opinion stuff from any media, the journalist (not opinionist) from legit sources such as FoxNews).

It’s still mail voting fraud, believe it or not I think it’s bad either way. You can go to this summer and find fraud in NJ, and problems in Nevada with little effort. This is same as the ANTIFA situation, the press and Democrats are telling you something is not true that’s happening right before your eyes. There’s a reason most countries don’t vote by mail, because that’s where most fraud occurs,

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Oh my. Wait in a line? Godforbid
Familiarize yourself with the closing of polling places prior to elections and where those polling places have been post Robert’s decision re: Voter’s Rights.

Or think it’s just political. The short sightedness of the left and the right is baffling. When the left starts making these same abuses don’t hold start the fight then.

Familiarize yourself with the closing of polling places prior to elections and where those polling places have been post Robert’s decision re: Voter’s Rights.

Or think it’s just political. The short sightedness of the left and the right is baffling. When the left starts making these same abuses don’t hold start the fight then.
Again, get there early.

A few years ago back here in Utah they had up to 6 hour waits in the snow to vote. Strangely, nobody complained and they were happy to perform their civic duty of voting. What a small price to pay for democracy.

So a polling place closing, controlled by local and state government, say in Detroit MI a state and city that are controlled by Dems, is the problem of the RNC and/or the President? Maybe if these places did a better job of governing they wouldn’t have the problems they have.

Duce No One has a problem with voters getting their ballots via the absente ballot system. That system verifies each and every applicant. That is/was NOT what the Democrat Marxist party wants or wanted. They, the Dem/Marxists, wanted MASS distribution to all registered voters on rolls that have NOT been verified. That is Willful Fraud because they, we, and everyone knows The Voter Registries are trash. A VOTE in this Country is The Most Important Responsibility and PRIVILEGE to being an American Citizen. American Blood , of ALL Colors/races/religion , was and Will BE spilt Protecting and Providing That Privilege. To think of All those Lives Sacrificed Defending each and every one of US, our Families, Our Children, Parents, and that we would GIVE AWAY the Privilege of Our Vote, the privilege to Change our Government to be a More Perfect Union, to the Very People We have fought and died against , only to have THEM Vote in OUR System to Topple Our Government and Lose what all those Sacrifices Died to Protect. There is No Discussion or Rationalization over This, it is That Simple.

Duce No One has a problem with voters getting their ballots via the absente ballot system. That system verifies each and every applicant. That is/was NOT what the Democrat Marxist party wants or wanted. They, the Dem/Marxists, wanted MASS distribution to all registered voters on rolls that have NOT been verified. That is Willful Fraud because they, we, and everyone knows The Voter Registries are trash. A VOTE in this Country is The Most Important Responsibility and PRIVILEGE to being an American Citizen. American Blood , of ALL Colors/races/religion , was and Will BE spilt Protecting and Providing That Privilege. To think of All those Lives Sacrificed Defending each and every one of US, our Families, Our Children, Parents, and that we would GIVE AWAY the Privilege of Our Vote, the privilege to Change our Government to be a More Perfect Union, to the Very People We have fought and died against , only to have THEM Vote in OUR System to Topple Our Government and Lose what all those Sacrifices Died to Protect. There is No Discussion or Rationalization over This, it is That Simple.
^^^Dis guy^^^

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT