ADVERTISEMENT

South Florida is OPEN and I love it!

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Went for ice cream Friday night in Dania. Took the beach back home south on A1A thru Hollywood Beach. Line of cars right lane backed up to get into valet for GiGi's waterfront restaurant. A block south Taverna Opa (sucks) packed outside with people enjoying their lives. Last night sat outside Sea Grill on 163rd street and it was empty inside (Dade County current rule) but packed outside as was the Brazilian steakhouse next door and Lique Russian next to that and Duffy's. Boats and yachts docked were partying and eating. A pleasure to see people enjoying their Saturday night and workers making some money. Now if the Blue liberal states would understand and open this economy can start humming again.........................

Went for ice cream Friday night in Dania. Took the beach back home south on A1A thru Hollywood Beach. Line of cars right lane backed up to get into valet for GiGi's waterfront restaurant. A block south Taverna Opa (sucks) packed outside with people enjoying their lives. Last night sat outside Sea Grill on 163rd street and it was empty inside (Dade County current rule) but packed outside as was the Brazilian steakhouse next door and Lique Russian next to that and Duffy's. Boats and yachts docked were partying and eating. A pleasure to see people enjoying their Saturday night and workers making some money. Now if the Blue liberal states would understand and open this economy can start humming again.........................

Use to live in that area , great times.. Now I live a more peaceful life on the west coast..

This area is for sure Trump Country....

Use to live in that area , great times.. Now I live a more peaceful life on the west coast..

This area is for sure Trump Country....
Not my County sadly. They still think Debbie Wasserman Schultz is a good Congress Woman

Back in 2008 - 2012 lived in Stone Haven..
Block from Wellington Mall...

Was on Atlantic Ave in Delray once again last night. Spent some money at Beer Trade supporting the mom and pops. Packed and had to turn people away because they were worried about dumbass county enforcement coming in and fining them.

Reactions: kamco360
Bars and Breweries still not open...Hearing at least 6 months away from reopening..

Ice cream in Dania can only mean one place. JAXSONS.

Reactions: CFSteve and kimzkr
Bars and Breweries still not open...Hearing at least 6 months away from reopening..
Lol...Lol. All of my bar clients on South Beach are open. Hoax is over. The rule is you must serve more than 50% food by dollar volume. My peeps have NEVER sold more tortillas and guacamole!!!

Reactions: kamco360 and HJCane

More lies but not surprised when you haven’t left your house in 5 months. Visited Pierced Ciderworks in Ft Pierce last Sunday. 100+ people in attendance.

Beer Trade and Saltwater Brewery in Delray last night and today, probably 30-40 people rotating through while I was there.

Reactions: kamco360

Remember less than a month ago when @dmatt was wrong again and said bars weren't opening for 6 months? This guy sure hears a lot of completely wrong things.

More lies but not surprised when you haven’t left your house in 5 months. Visited Pierced Ciderworks in Ft Pierce last Sunday. 100+ people in attendance.

Beer Trade and Saltwater Brewery in Delray last night and today, probably 30-40 people rotating through while I was there.
St Petersburg is talking about getting breweries and bars back online in October and many are just starting to serve token food items or partnerships with food trucks. This shit is over with.

St Petersburg is talking about getting breweries and bars back online in October and many are just starting to serve token food items or partnerships with food trucks. This shit is over with.
Correct. Hoax is over.

Did you check out Jaxon's Ice Cream Parlor?

I worked at Jaxon's when I was a kid. As for Pirates World, went there many times and enjoyed the "air" if you get my drift?
Remember the Steeple Chase those horses u rode on a thin metal track and they raced around? Everyone was afraid to fall off they said there was water moccasins in those tracks. LOL

Remember the Steeple Chase those horses u rode on a thin metal track and they raced around? Everyone was afraid to fall off they said there was water moccasins in those tracks. LOL
Wasn't there a little girl that got bit by a Coral Snake on the Steeplechase ride and died?

That was always the rumor never knew if it was for real??
Looked it up and they say that it is an urban legend although I did see something about a boy getting bit by a rattlesnake on that ride. I'm 58 now so some memories are fuzzy but I would swear that the coral snake story was true and was supposedly one of the reasons for the park's closure. What I can't recall is whether I read it somewhere or had just heard it from friends, so who knows if it was really true or not.

Looked it up and they say that it is an urban legend although I did see something about a boy getting bit by a rattlesnake on that ride. I'm 58 now so some memories are fuzzy but I would swear that the coral snake story was true and was supposedly one of the reasons for the park's closure. What I can't recall is whether I read it somewhere or had just heard it from friends, so who knows if it was really true or not.
water mocassn

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT