ADVERTISEMENT

Starting to find out some Lib goodies in the 3.5 trillion deal (not good)

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.

The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine. If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine anticipated under Biden’s announced mandate.

If Businesses don't enforce the vax mandate take a look at these fines.

Always goodies buried in these liberal pieces of garbage legislation.

Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.

The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine. If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine anticipated under Biden’s announced mandate.

If Businesses don't enforce the vax mandate take a look at these fines.

Always goodies buried in these liberal pieces of garbage legislation.
Well thank you for ruining my evening … elect a jackass and get jackass results … scary times

I started hearing about the increased power and surveillance they‘re giving the IRS. Talk about ruining my lunch. The banks are basically going to let the IRS know every time you move over $600. No that’s not a typo $600.

I started hearing about the increased power and surveillance they‘re giving the IRS. Talk about ruining my lunch. The banks are basically going to let the IRS know every time you move over $600. No that’s not a typo $600.
and there goes any notion of sleeping tonight

Reactions: grbcane
Read that as well. With 89,000 new IRS agents they want to hire.

Read that as well. With 89,000 new IRS agents they want to hire.

It's only a 118% increase from their reported 75,773 employees from year end 2020. Looks like their current operating budget of 11.8B will more than double. Wonder where they will get the money?

Oh wait, they will just raise taxes for their friends and constituents to get those fat no-work jobs, why didn't I think of that

It's only a 118% increase from their reported 75,773 employees from year end 2020. Looks like their current operating budget of 11.8B will more than double. Wonder where they will get the money?

Oh wait, they will just raise taxes for their friends and constituents to get those fat no-work jobs, why didn't I think of that
Hiring 89,000 IRS agents is like allowing 89,000 illegal immigrants live here with free everything. 89,000 government hacks who will do the bare minimum of work to justify their bloated salaries and benefits. Yeah, that's what we need, more government. Can the democrats running this country possibly be any dumber? Joe Manchin seems to be the only one who makes any sense.

Hiring 89,000 IRS agents is like allowing 89,000 illegal immigrants live here with free everything. 89,000 government hacks who will do the bare minimum of work to justify their bloated salaries and benefits. Yeah, that's what we need, more government. Can the democrats running this country possibly be any dumber? Joe Manchin seems to be the only one who makes any sense.
Fully expect that Congress and governmental officials would be exempt from these requirements.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT