ADVERTISEMENT

Statistical risk for COVID for the older middle aged

Fake news , you wish.
[/QUOTE
Fake news , you wish.
Here ya go. There are plenty more out there stating same thing.

I wouldn’t be either. Unproven study reprinted and put out by OAN fake news. Oh and the daily mail. Lol.

Study came from UCLA and Stanford. Hardly bastions or conservative ideology. OAN was reporting a published and SOURCED study. Unlike the Atlantic (I am sure you call them unbiased and moderate) which is an absolute left wing rag. The Atlantic builds a hit piece on Trump based ENTIRELY by anonymous sources.

Just curious. Do you have a problem with the veracity of the Atlantic or do you find them credible?

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Study came from UCLA and Stanford. Hardly bastions or conservative ideology. OAN was reporting a published and SOURCED study. Unlike the Atlantic (I am sure you call them unbiased and moderate) which is an absolute left wing rag. The Atlantic builds a hit piece on Trump based ENTIRELY by anonymous sources.

Just curious. Do you have a problem with the veracity of the Atlantic or do you find them credible?
No the Atlantic is also trash. I look at the science and this has not been approved and we have not heard anything else about it. No peer review no go.

You post like the baby in your picture.
Tell us how higher taxes, more regulations will grow OUR economy during a pandemic.
I post like a baby. Thanks for the middle school comment. Taxes for the extremely wealthy yes. Regulations depends on what the regulations are. Some were over board with Obama some were not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT