ADVERTISEMENT

Sturgis what a Disaster

Everyone a Trump supporter not a biker or motorcycle enthusiast or 1%er. I guess when you see the whole world thru identity politics it makes sense.
Sorry to bust your bubble but They have Trump 2020 banners all over the place. It was a TV special on it yesterday. Dumba$$ Trump supporters the same ones that blamed people protesting. Remember its a HOAX. This Virus wont die until after this POS is out of office. I didn't say you were one of them. I guess when you are a part of the Cult you feel guilty every time something is said about the cult. Covid is going to eat their ass up. These will be the deaths a month or two from now.

Reactions: TexasCane83
Sorry to bust your bubble but They have Trump 2020 banners all over the place. It was a TV special on it yesterday. Dumba$$ Trump supporters the same ones that blamed people protesting. Remember its a HOAX. This Virus wont die until after this POS is out of office. I didn't say you were one of them. I guess when you are a part of the Cult you feel guilty every time something is said about the cult. Covid is going to eat their ass up. These will be the deaths a month or two from now.
I work in the public been to 4 state no mask and I am living...stop the bull shit

Just like all of the irrational, unreasonable Libs .. has to call people names, curse. If you want to look at the POS (using your terminology) that is chiefly responsible for the racial unrest in the USA today .. look no further than Barak Hussein ... it was his agenda and the only agenda he was successful in executing.

250,000 plus Trump supporters drinking the Kool Aid with no mask.
Can't wait to see your follow up in 2 weeks that shows how many of them have died. Do you think it will be more than the less than .5% that are dying from it among the rest of the population?

Reactions: krvanness

Never said you included me but you did say 250,000 Trump supporters. I find it amazing that you know everyone there what their politics are.

Good luck to those exercise caution; masks. To those that don't and refuse are inconsiderate. Someone who doesnt wear a mask can contract the virus and wont show symptoms for 2 weeks. Then they go to shopping malls, bars, restaurants where the employees wear masks but patrons dont. The result is cross infections and then these folks go home and spread it to family members. Then the reality check kicks in. Happy intubation to those who don't give a flying F_ _K

Reactions: gokcub
So I guess they are canceling football because of nothing? I guess our football team is wearing mask in practice for nothing?
YES the chance of a college athlete dying is about 1 in a million maybe less. Their chances of a spine or neck injury crippling them are about a hundred times more and no one cancels football for that.

Reactions: 6882 and krvanness
Good luck to those exercise caution; masks. To those that don't and refuse are inconsiderate. Someone who doesnt wear a mask can contract the virus and wont show symptoms for 2 weeks. Then they go to shopping malls, bars, restaurants where the employees wear masks but patrons dont. The result is cross infections and then these folks go home and spread it to family members. Then the reality check kicks in. Happy intubation to those who don't give a flying F_ _K
There wasn't exactly a lot of mask wearers in those riots a few months back. But that's okay because they were rioting.

There wasn't exactly a lot of mask wearers in those riots a few months back. But that's okay because they were rioting.
It shows what people will do for $$$$$. The rioters are individuals who are handsomely rewarded by wealthy folks who are bored with life so they support the anarchists. They are probably filing tax forms with fraudulent information, just to get a write off. It is financially impossible for these antagonists, anarchists to hang out in a city for a few days. How do they get food, water and other essentials? it isnt cheap.

It shows what people will do for $$$$$. The rioters are individuals who are handsomely rewarded by wealthy folks who are bored with life so they support the anarchists. They are probably filing tax forms with fraudulent information, just to get a write off. It is financially impossible for these antagonists, anarchists to hang out in a city for a few days. How do they get food, water and other essentials? it isnt cheap.
George Soros.

Fraudulent tax forms, yeah that’s it, makes perfect sense. Probably lead story on news tonight.

Reactions: mahb and krvanness
#45s family did it. while his fathers health deteriorated. Meanwhile, as POTUS he tries to enrich himself. Nothing happens to him because the GOP enables him to do it. So others soon follow.

Fred died in 1999 what are you after his tax returns ?

Personally I could care less by the riders lock them up they are dumb asses. Protesters and rioters are two different people don’t try to blend them all together like you guys try to do.

Personally I could care less by the riders lock them up they are dumb asses. Protesters and rioters are two different people don’t try to blend them all together like you guys try to do.
LOL. Yeah. Did you see Chicago this weekend? LOL.

Fred died in 1999 what are you after his tax returns ?
AS Fred Trumps health deteriorated , DJT and his siblings took $$$$ out from his Bank acct. Then they started up a dummy corporation. They inflated the operating costs as well as altering the value of assets. According to the
Southern District of NY.

Reactions: zackbear
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT