ADVERTISEMENT

Supply chain is not getting better

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2005
We have stupid shit like fiji water, bacardi, stela etc on back order on the regular and that’s just a few of the many big names. The more limited production items it’s even worse. My business partner that’s been doing this almost twice as long as me has never seen anything like this nor ever could have imagined.

it’s not just restaurants, it’s every where and it’s no better today than it was in 2020. Car dealerships with vacant lots, appliance companies talking about six month waiting lists, pool company’s waiting on tiles, etc, etc. this sucks!

worst of all, there really doesn’t seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel!

let’s go brandon!

libs couldn’t be any more excited about bringing the country down. Everything is going as they always hoped it would. The cems and cd’s of the world couldn’t be any happier about where we are and are literally posting their celebrations with how happy they are about everything.

it’s times like this where I can’t help but feel like there aren’t always two sides to the story and a middle ground worth compromising with. It’s truly out of control.

Last edited:
We have stupid shit like fiji water, bacardi, stela etc on back order on the regular and that’s just a few of the many big names. The more limited production items it’s even worse. My business partner that’s been doing this almost twice as long as me has never seen anything like this nor ever could have imagined.

it’s not just restaurants, it’s every where and it’s no better today than it was in 2020. Car dealerships with vacant lots, appliance companies talking about six month waiting lists, pool company’s waiting on tiles, etc, etc. this sucks!

let’s go brandon!

libs couldn’t be any more excited about bringing the country down. Everything is going as they always hoped it would. The cems and cd’s of the world couldn’t be any happier about where we are and are literally posting their celebrations with how happy they are about everything.

it’s times like this where I can’t help but feel like there aren’t always two sides to the story and a middle ground worth compromising with. It’s truly out of control.
It's OK, Joey has a "plan" for that. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: CaneBandit

let’s go brandon!

Are you that slow or just uninformed? We are in a freaken pandemic. The entire world is suffering from reduced supplies.

Are you that slow or just uninformed? We are in a freaken pandemic. The entire world is suffering from reduced supplies.
It’s been two years. The jig is up. The vaccines are plentiful and the virus is a shell of what fell in trumps lap. If some ppl are willing to work, everyone needs to go back to work. Still too many truck drivers, packagers, processors etc sitting on their asses collecting a check because they find a virus with cold symptoms all too convenient to not show up. Thank god people like you weren’t in charge during ww2. It’s so bad and you couldn’t be any more excited.

get a girl friend cems. You spend way too much on the board and bring little to the table. I get it, you’re miserable and want everyone else to be miserable too. All you have to do is be nice which is a stretch for you, and a nice girl will give you the time of day that you so desperately need.

Reactions: central17
It’s been two years. The jig is up. The vaccines are plentiful and the virus is a shell of what fell in trumps lap. If some ppl are willing to work, everyone needs to go back to work. Still too many truck drivers, packagers, processors etc sitting on their asses collecting a check because they find a virus with cold symptoms all too convenient to not show up. Thank god people like you weren’t in charge during ww2. It’s so bad and you couldn’t be any more excited.

get a girl friend cems. You spend way too much on the board and bring little to the table. I get it, you’re miserable and want everyone else to be miserable too. All you have to do is be nice which is a stretch for you, and a nice girl will give you the time of day that you so desperately need.
The vaccines are plentiful but their are dumbasses who fear the jab. Do you?

Have had all three trump vaccines that biden pushed ppl away from, now talk to blm spokesman that says the vaccines are racist and just another way to segregate in nyc restaurants. Now how’s about hooking you up with a female? I promise the old lovable funny cems is still buried in you. Leave out the politics and again, just be nice, and we’ll get you hooked up. Come to one of my tail gates as the cems of old or my restaurant and you’ll be a happier guy with less ornery posts. Trust me. I will get you not just laid but find someone for you. It’s like you’re just miserable and hate America. It shouldn’t have to be that way. We’re canes! I got you.

Last edited:
Have had all three trump vaccines that biden pushed ppl away from, now talk to blm spokesman that says the vaccines are racist and just another way to segregate in nyc restaurants. Now how’s about hooking you up with a female? I promise the old lovable funny cems is still buried in you. Leave out the politics and again, just be nice, and we’ll get you hooked up. Come to one of my tail gates as the cems of old or my restaurant and you’ll be a happier guy with less ornery posts. Trust me. I will get you not just laid but find someone for you. It’s like you’re just miserable and hate America. It shouldn’t have to be that way. We’re canes! I got you.
Let me know where your restaurant is located. I'll have these guys stop by.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v...TXAktNvwgz3JB8PXaroh9gqqFwrjFzDck556AJUlfs&e=

Reactions: 6882
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT