ADVERTISEMENT

Targeting transgendered children

hawaiian cane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii
The Florida house just passed a Anti Transgender bill, banning transgender athletes from female teams. This includes grades K to 12 and also at the college level. They are discriminating against people's kids. Why should parents who have trans kids be required to pay their taxes but cant have their kids play sports?????!!!!!!!! One requirement to the new law says If proof is needed on biological birth, a female athlete, girl athlete may be required to undergo a physical exam to determine ones sexual orientation. Absolutely humiliating!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Florida house just passed a Anti Transgender bill, banning transgender athletes from female teams. This includes grades K to 12 and also at the college level. They are discriminating against people's kids. Why should parents who have trans kids be required to pay their taxes but cant have their kids play sports?????!!!!!!!! One requirement to the new law says If proof is needed on biological birth, a female athlete, girl athlete may be required to undergo a physical exam to determine ones sexual orientation. Absolutely humiliating!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, someone born a man plays boys/men’s sports, not girls/women. This brings fairness to girls/women’s sports. It’s as simple as that.

Your view of the situation is sick and twisted. Allowing men to play women’s sports is not fair to our daughters. You may need to be reprogrammed. Lol.

Last edited:

Their kids CAN play sports .. if they are genetically MALES / testosterone / BORN as males .. they can play mens / boys sports. Crazy to think that because someone "identifies" as the opposite sex they would be permitted to play as the opposite.

Uninformed post.

Their kids CAN play sports .. if they are genetically MALES / testosterone / BORN as males .. they can play mens / boys sports. Crazy to think that because someone "identifies" as the opposite sex they would be permitted to play as the opposite.

I truly feel for the very few young people that are born with gender issues. They do exist and every effort should be made available to help them - financially and other wise. A few less fancy planning seminars for Schoolboard members at resorts and that funding going to children with true disabilities whether gender based or other issues like Downs Syndrome, physical handicaps etc. would be a good place to start.

But let's be honest, the majority of the transgender kids are boys identifying as girls. If a guy likes boys, that is his business. But he should not be able to compete against biological females in sports, because he is feeling like a woman, likes wearing lingerie and is not a good enough athlete to compete against biological boys.

Why don't they just have transgender leagues for transgenders? That would be fair.

Liberals views this as targeting a particular group.

Others view this as protecting the integrity of women’s sports from trophy seekers.

The women’s organizations are interesting silent on this subject.
Some women and female leagues have been quite vocal that men/ trans have no place in female sports, and that they posses a unfair advantage.

No, someone born a man plays boys/men’s sports, not girls/women. This brings fairness to girls/women’s sports. It’s as simple as that.

Your view of the situation is sick and twisted. Allowing men to play women’s sports is not fair to our daughters. You may need to be reprogrammed. Lol.
agreed, No matter where U are politically, guys should not be allowed to play girls sports. If I played on the slow pitch girls softball team in HS, I would have set state records back in the day. Not fair. Any good HS boys player would be an all american on the sport they convert too. Totally unfair.

agreed, No matter where U are politically, guys should not be allowed to play girls sports. If I played on the slow pitch girls softball team in HS, I would have set state records back in the day. Not fair. Any good HS boys player would be an all american on the sport they convert too. Totally unfair.

John McEnroe: “Serena Williams Would Be Ranked No. 700 If She Played Against Men”​

Some women and female leagues have been quite vocal that men/ trans have no place in female sports, and that they posses a unfair advantage.
But many politically correct Nazi School Boards appear to have no problem with it. They want to take our tax dollars to pay themselves to lie and teach our children that science states that ones sex is only a state of mind.

What an idiotic post.... 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Its not idiotic when students have to be forced to undergo a medical test and quite possibly to test testosterone levels.
Whats even more bizzare is there are so amny in Florida that are jobless and there is a possible enviromental disaster in Manatee county; industrial waste water ponds may very well collapse. Yet the state spends $$$$ to push foward on a ridiculous measure against transgenders.

Its not idiotic when students have to be forced to undergo a medical test and quite possibly to test testosterone levels.
Whats even more bizzare is there are so amny in Florida that are jobless and there is a possible enviromental disaster in Manatee county; industrial waste water ponds may very well collapse. Yet the state spends $$$$ to push foward on a ridiculous measure against transgenders.
No, it’s a measure to protect girls/women’s sports. Simple.

Look, you’ve lost your mind. Zero credibility on this one.

No, it’s a measure to protect girls/women’s sports. Simple.

Look, you’ve lost your mind. Zero credibility on this one.
And zero credibilty to FL repubs for putting partisanship over people and in doing so shows they dont believe in looking at things in the broad scope and instead choose the narrow path. SMDH

^^ I'm more informed than you are. I know that that trans people are allowed to play girl's sports. That's obviously more than you know, which isn't much.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem
If u had daughters you wouldn’t be speaking all this garbage..

if you have a hole ur a women and if u have a stick ur a men..
Thats the way god intended.. WTF don’t u understand.
I don't want some guy putting on.a dress and being able to walk into a bathroom where my daughter is ...

I don't want some guy putting on.a dress and being able to walk into a bathroom where my daughter is ...
Damn right!!!👌

i don't really care either way. are there tons of trans out there wanting to play women's sports? how bout trans women that want to play with the men?

is this really an issue? are there examples in the news?

Did he really say that?
Yes, in 2017. Needless to say, he took a lot of heat for it. McEnroe went on to say:

“That doesn’t mean I don’t think Serena is an incredible player,” he added. “I do.”

“On a given day, Serena could beat some players. I believe because she’s so incredibly strong mentally that she could overcome some situations where players would choke, because she’s been in it so many times, so many situations at Wimbledon, the U.S. Open, etcetera. But if she had to just play the circuit – the men’s circuit – that would be an entirely different story.”

Reactions: central17
What is really bizarre is that the state of Hawaii has elected possibly the dumbest senator in the history of the republic - Mazie Hiruno. Are you actually Mazie or Mazie in drag?

What is really bizarre is that the state of Hawaii has elected possibly the dumbest senator in the history of the republic - Mazie Hiruno. Are you actually Mazie or Mazie in drag?
Whats dumb is the repub senators who have fallen under the spell of DJT. They dont have the balls to stand up to the guy.

^^ I'm more informed than you are. I know that that trans people are allowed to play girl's sports. That's obviously more than you know, which isn't much.
Seems the Florida legislature doesnt know much. The priority is the number of people unemployed; unable to pay for housing expenses and basic needs. Yet the Gov has rolled back emergency protocols and would rather enforce legislation to control transgenders. I see a huge disconnect. Lets not forget those folks living in Pinney Point which is part of Manatee county having to worry about future enviromental disasters. That two areas that need to be addressed before anything else.

Seems the Florida legislature doesnt know much. The priority is the number of people unemployed; unable to pay for housing expenses and basic needs. Yet the Gov has rolled back emergency protocols and would rather enforce legislation to control transgenders. I see a huge disconnect. Lets not forget those folks living in Pinney Point which is part of Manatee county having to worry about future enviromental disasters. That two areas that need to be addressed before anything else.
The origin of the Phosphate environmental problems in Florida stems back to when Florida State government was firmly controlled by Democrats. Republican Governors have been trying to clean up the mess that previous Democrat governors left them. Same with the Everglades.

Last edited:

Are you implying God does not want transgendered people to feel they are part of a community, county or municipality? God is a representative of fairness, equity, honesty, integrity. God would want people of all walks of life to be inclusive.
As for bathrooms, I dont have time to be worried and wondering about the next person who comes into a bathroom is straight or gay. I do my business and Im out of there. Life is too important to be worried about something like that. We all gotta piss ans S_ _T

The origin of the Phosphate environmental problems in Florida stems back to when Florida State government was firmly controlled by Democrats. Republican Governors have been trying to clean up the mess that previous Democrat governors left them. Same with the Everglades.
Yeah, do the blame game. The important thing is when a community is threatened, take action, period. Know and understand where the priorities are and act accordingly.

You started the thread saying transgender people couldn't play sports which is totally untrue, now you're talking about Piney Point- keep trying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT