ADVERTISEMENT

Targeting transgendered children

Caitlyn Jenner, a gold medal winning Tranny who knows this topic better than anyone in the world, agrees with us. Bye bye pineapple!

The only reason your posting this is because she is not only transgendered, she running for Governor of California on the RepubliCON ticket.
Im referring to transgendered kids, in other words those males who are in transition.

The only reason your posting this is because she is not only transgendered, she running for Governor of California on the RepubliCON ticket.
Im referring to transgendered kids, in other words those males who are in transition.
Game over. End of discussion.

Reactions: orly 1022
A transgender person may be able to identify with a particular sex and take hormones to grow breasts, but they will still have an advantage from their male hormones (testosterones) that biological born girls will never have. We don't allow performance enhancing steroids in sports why would we allow this?
Great point. OP is an ignorant baby killing tool. Disgusting person on so many levels

Great point. OP is an ignorant baby killing tool. Disgusting person on so many levels
More deflecting, the size of the Jolly Green Giants Hand. More hypocrisy. RepubliCONS claim to be people of god, pro life. Members of your party believe in letting a fetus run full term, claiming an abortion is murder. But as a child develops its discovered they have tendencies and desires to be members of the opposite sex, you suddenly turn your backs on them. These children cant help how they are born and its not by their choice. Yet you decide you are going to be judge, jury and executioner and "leave god out of it." If God is so merciful, all powerful, all knowing he would not want bad things to happen to them. Yet these folks want to make the decision for god.......They enjoy 151 proof Rum, Wild Turkey 100 proof in their Holy Water.
These republiCON lawmakers also want small govt because they believe Americans should have the "right to do as we please " belief and with small govt they wont have to worry about folks looking over their shoulders. The hypocrisy here is they want to take away women's reproductive rights with the firm belief women dont have the right to their own bodies. And guess who wants to make these decisions for women???? !!!!! Middle aged guys, who dont have a clue
@BreakingCane @CashvilleCane1 @NO.SHORECANE @central17 @irwinn

More deflecting, the size of the Jolly Green Giants Hand. More hypocrisy. RepubliCONS claim to be people of god, pro life. Members of your party believe in letting a fetus run full term, claiming an abortion is murder. But as a child develops its discovered they have tendencies and desires to be members of the opposite sex, you suddenly turn your backs on them. These children cant help how they are born and its not by their choice. Yet you decide you are going to be judge, jury and executioner and "leave god out of it." If God is so merciful, all powerful, all knowing he would not want bad things to happen to them. Yet these folks want to make the decision for god.......They enjoy 151 proof Rum, Wild Turkey 100 proof in their Holy Water.
These republiCON lawmakers also want small govt because they believe Americans should have the "right to do as we please " belief and with small govt they wont have to worry about folks looking over their shoulders. The hypocrisy here is they want to take away women's reproductive rights with the firm belief women dont have the right to their own bodies. And guess who wants to make these decisions for women???? !!!!! Middle aged guys, who dont have a clue
Rambling on to another topic again? Where did I discuss my views on abortion? If you must know, I believe it’s a state issue and feds needs to keep out. The people of each state should decide what is best for them and their own families.

Reactions: orly 1022

For some reason you've tagged me onto this post.

I've not spoken to the issue and although I do have position on the subject, I will not be discussing it in this forum.

Hawaiian Cane is like the ??? that bets $2.00 on every horse, walks around bragging "I PICKED THE WINNER!" but can't understand why he or she or other leaves the track with no money?

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
Gender is a poor basis for public policy. What is disturbing about the divide over gender in this country is this idea that people of one gender need to be allied with one group or the other. The right comes up with boneheaded policies, and they tend to overreach when they are in power.
So here's the problem: If bad policy becomes associated with gender equity, doesnt that make the partisan fighting even worse????!!!! It is the old "divide and conquer method, but if they stay on that path, forget about returning the US to unity. Thats what happens when leaders trade in, "From many, one," as a motto for "drunk with power, awash in dirty money."
Point proven thanks for playing

Again, you proved my point thanks for playing!

• Haha
Again, you proved my point thanks for playing!
And to those God fearing folks, the same ones I addressed earlier are probably testing God's patience. They believe they can take all the time they want to on making firm decisions. They told god to wait until they finish off a cask of Wild Turkey 100proof. LOL

Both empty bottles are symbolic of your lexicon, vacuous.
So yor saying the bottles in front of you are empty??? I see you havent taken the pic down. Must be a perpetuating thing. Then again just maybe you're trying to find a way to keep warm................... Happy hour 24/7 365

So yor saying the bottles in front of you are empty??? I see you havent taken the pic down. Must be a perpetuating thing. Then again just maybe you're trying to find a way to keep warm................... Happy hour 24/7 365

Bottles are there to :
Bottle 1. Honor 'Canes. Note collector quality etching.

Bottle 2. Honor fellow 'Cane's outstanding creation. Won't mention his name in anything coupled with you.

A drink or two a day is fine, even healthy. But I don't do that, I drink on social occasions, last one was eight days ago. Next will, hopefully, be soon!

While my drinking is Conservative, you assume it to be Liberal.

Bottles are there to :
Bottle 1. Honor 'Canes. Note collector quality etching.

Bottle 2. Honor fellow 'Cane's outstanding creation. Won't mention his name in anything coupled with you.

A drink or two a day is fine, even healthy. But I don't do that, I drink on social occasions, last one was eight days ago. Next will, hopefully, be soon!

While my drinking is Conservative, you assume it to be Liberal.
You can choose who ever you want to name. Doesnt bother me that Im not included. It also doesnt matter if you drink your conservative or liberal.
You are probably getting free refills no less. Following the directions from a diocese?

You can choose who ever you want to name. Doesnt bother me that Im not included. It also doesnt matter if you drink your conservative or liberal.
You are probably getting free refills no less. Following the directions from a diocese?

You drunk?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT