ADVERTISEMENT

TERRIBLE WEEK FOR BIDEN/HARRIS CAMPAIGN

edtuna

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Falling Waters,WV
Economy is bouncing back. COVID Hospitalizations and Deaths continue to Decline. New EMAILs show clearly the lies Joe has repeated over and over about not knowing ANYTHING about Hunters corrupt dealings with Ukraine & China. I think we are just getting started on the revelations that are to come regarding Hunters Laptop and emails uncovered. HARRIS STAFF has at least 2 people test positive for COVID meaning she will probably quarantine for 10 days. SCully lying shows how the media and the Biden Campaign are corruptly coordinating against the Trump Team. Shameful!!! I think today is the Turning point. Let’s see those Fake Polls come next week...

OH and Great week for Trump. He is back in Full steam on the campaign trail. In great form stronger than ever. Great comeback. Eye of the Tiger!! Plus another Supreme Court Justice to notch on his belt of achievements. Keep kick ass and Taking names MR President.

Trump has had over 150 bad weeks to date..Biden is fine just having this one..

I dont know how it's possible 2 people from the Harris staff tested positive. Surely they require them to wear masks at all times...even when they sleep. Doesnt make sense....somehow the virus found it's way past the impenetrable defenses of the mask.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT