ADVERTISEMENT

Texas AG charges 4 in Voter Fraud scheme

edtuna

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Falling Waters,WV
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announces 134 felony voter fraud charges in connection with 2018 Dem primary

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Neither was the case. Stop posting more of your lies. Read the facts before posting again.

Do you have the intellectual honesty to answer the question? How many fraudulent votes or deletions are acceptable? Please show the emotional maturity to directly answer the question. Are 9 fraudulent or destroyed votes acceptable to you?

Last edited:
When you see a cockroach scurrying across the floor, is it the only one in the house? No. Do you know how many there are? No.
Trump paid to have the ballots found and is paying people to create a fake ballot problem. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trump paid to have the ballots found and is paying people to create a fake ballot problem. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Crack, Heroin and Crystal Meth are not good for one's mental stability? gdowning70, Please get help for yourself.

Do you have the intellectual honesty to answer the question? How many fraudulent votes or deletions are acceptable? Please show the emotional maturity to directly answer the question. Are 9 fraudulent or destroyed votes acceptable to you?
As long as you continue to spur your lies about "9 fraudulent or destroyed votes", I will not respond. Get the facts before opening your pie hole.

As long as you continue to spur your lies about "9 fraudulent or destroyed votes", I will not respond. Get the facts before opening your pie hole.

Why do I somehow see your life being of a modern day Aqualung?

Name calling is not a substitute for the facts. Try again.

I agree name calling is not a substitute for facts. Please reread your own posts where you consistenly name call and make vile and nasty remarks about any one that does not agree with you. You will have much more credibility if you own your own words.

I agree name calling is not a substitute for facts. Please reread your own posts where you consistenly name call and make vile and nasty remarks about any one that does not agree with you. You will have much more credibility if you own your own words.
Come again with your lies about "9 fraudulent or destroyed votes".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT