ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Rangers

816_Cane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Playing in front of 43k, mostly massless fans. Such a beautiful sight. Can’t wait for UFC 261 in Jacksonville in front of 15k people in the next couple weeks.

Reactions: grbcane
Playing in front of 43k, mostly massless fans. Such a beautiful sight. Can’t wait for UFC 261 in Jacksonville in front of 15k people in the next couple weeks.
Does this count as virtue signaling? or you genuinely get your excitement through other folks doing enjoyable stuff? Now, if you have tickets for UFC 261 I get it, otherwise a lil voyeuristic but hey, some dudes into that.

I can't wait for concerts to kick back in so I can go to them. You can get excited over me being that them if you like. Unless you're virtue signaling, then bleh.

Does this count as virtue signaling? or you genuinely get your excitement through other folks doing enjoyable stuff? Now, if you have tickets for UFC 261 I get it, otherwise a lil voyeuristic but hey, some dudes into that.

I can't wait for concerts to kick back in so I can go to them. You can get excited over me being that them if you like. Unless you're virtue signaling, then bleh.
Yes, I am genuinely happy to see other people smiling, engaging in community, and celebrating a common pastime together.

And I will be in attendance at 261.

Reactions: ellu
Yes, I am genuinely happy to see other people smiling, engaging in community, and celebrating a common pastime together.

And I will be in attendance at 261.
Enjoy 261, who do you like? I have watched Gamebred since he was fighting in Perrine backyards so hard for me to root against him but the politics of this one make going for Usman (who I think is the better fighter) easier. So Usman for me.

I'm in Love with Thug Rose and have been since Tuff 20...been jealous of Patt since, didn't know who I wanted more her or Angela...yum (is that toxic?)

Is there a chick in the UFC with a better ass than Valentina? Plus she's relentless, I pick her for a grueling win.
2fude1rh4lc41.jpg

Uriah v. Weidman, former champ loses this and he's a gatekeeper, Uriah looked good but the only Uriah I care about is the Sunshine Kid so Weidman in the win (unless one of them TUF kicks lands).

I always root for Anthony Smith the same way I always root for Cowboy, them dudes just fight.

Enjoy 261, who do you like? I have watched Gamebred since he was fighting in Perrine backyards so hard for me to root against him but the politics of this one make going for Usman (who I think is the better fighter) easier. So Usman for me.

I'm in Love with Thug Rose and have been since Tuff 20...been jealous of Patt since, didn't know who I wanted more her or Angela...yum (is that toxic?)

Is there a chick in the UFC with a better ass than Valentina? Plus she's relentless, I pick her for a grueling win.
2fude1rh4lc41.jpg

Uriah v. Weidman, former champ loses this and he's a gatekeeper, Uriah looked good but the only Uriah I care about is the Sunshine Kid so Weidman in the win (unless one of them TUF kicks lands).

I always root for Anthony Smith the same way I always root for Cowboy, them dudes just fight.
Masvidal had a short window to prepare for the first fight, but he’s just not that great of a fighter so expect Usman to win in 4.

I don’t follow UFC as a whole, just individual fighters so no comment on the rest of the card.

Valentina is nice but she’s no VanZant.

Masvidal had a short window to prepare for the first fight, but he’s just not that great of a fighter so expect Usman to win in 4.

I don’t follow UFC as a whole, just individual fighters so no comment on the rest of the card.

Valentina is nice but she’s no VanZant.
Paige can’t fight tho. Love her. But her coach was a beast she is just a beauty. She’s now doing vale tudo anyway.
I find Thug sexy AF but I’ve been into heroin chic waifs since Fiona Apple was shadow boxing.

this your first UFC?

And as a bonus, Uncle Joe is going to allow those 43k to break up into groups of 4 and have a cookout on the 4th of July!

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane

You’re not excited about the near normalization of society again? I thought the comment was obvious.

Paige can’t fight tho. Love her. But her coach was a beast she is just a beauty. She’s now doing vale tudo anyway.
I find Thug sexy AF but I’ve been into heroin chic waifs since Fiona Apple was shadow boxing.

this your first UFC?
First legit UFC match. I went to a couple low rent productions at the BUC 10+ years ago when I was in school but nothing big time like this. Hoping the views are ok and can actually see the matches without watching on the Jumbotron the entire time.

First legit UFC match. I went to a couple low rent productions at the BUC 10+ years ago when I was in school but nothing big time like this. Hoping the views are ok and can actually see the matches without watching on the Jumbotron the entire time.
The Jumbotron will be fine. The energy in the crowd will be amazing!

Reactions: 816_Cane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT