ADVERTISEMENT

Texas State Fair Canceled

jdx2112

SuperCane
Dec 30, 2019
Assuming this has implications for the OU/TX game.

Inching closer and closer to football and possibly school.

Nicole Auerbach
@NicoleAuerbach

The timeline for Power 5 leagues to make final decisions about a fall football season has become clear. We're looking at end of July/early August at the latest. "These next few weeks are going to be a defining moment," Pac-12 commish Larry Scott said.

Laugh it up clown

you and your kind are flushing this country down the toilet
Totally agree
This guy continues to post endlessly about the grave situation and the death and destruction we are encountering
We understand that people have died . Over 100,000 people
Mostly older people
But enough with the doom and gloom
Seeming to relish the idea that deaths will occur and that the economy will be hurt
No one , other than maybe the radical left is suggesting that we fully shut down the economy again
So what’s the point of the continuing diatribes about this infection rate of that number of deaths
The season is in peril . We all that.

The Fair is a big downer . I’ve never been, but I do know some vendors who work all year to set up venues to sell stuff
It’s sad

Reactions: krvanness
Most of the clowns who bring this propaganda every single frigging day are at risk folks.... that’s fine, quarantine

Stay the hell in doors but quit ruining this country and this board...

sick of this shit
You realize there’s a difference between hoping we don’t play and recognizing the reality of the situation?

There is no one on this board that doesn’t want to watch football this fall.

You realize there’s a difference between hoping we don’t play and recognizing the reality of the situation?

No he does not. He just doesn't like it if anyone disagrees with his stance. Then calls a name or gets fired up. It's childish. Everyone wants it to disappear and everyone wants football, but sticking your head in the sand isn't going to accomplish much.

Reactions: SolarCane
Really the larger point difference here between myself and these dead-ender-fake-news-Fauci-is-in-it-for-the-money posters is I am blaming the parties that are responsible for this bungled pandemic response. And yes while I’m laughing at certain posters, I’m dreading the decision to send my kids to school when infection rates are spiking and my governor is playing legal loophole games with mask ordinances.

Fact is, our nation’s leader thought we should consider injecting disinfectant into bodies to kill the virus. That’s who’s in charge and that’s who you all should be pissed at.

Reactions: SolarCane

I’m sure the king of the offseason wouldn’t mind the longest offseason in college football history...

Really the larger point difference here between myself and these dead-ender-fake-news-Fauci-is-in-it-for-the-money posters is I am blaming the parties that are responsible for this bungled pandemic response. And yes while I’m laughing at certain posters, I’m dreading the decision to send my kids to school when infection rates are spiking and my governor is playing legal loophole games with mask ordinances.

Fact is, our nation’s leader thought we should consider injecting disinfectant into bodies to kill the virus. That’s who’s in charge and that’s who you all should be pissed at.

my boy is 11, and I won’t put a mask on him....

if there was a real threat for him or people who are not at risk.... I would do anything to protect my son. With that being said, this is a good opportunity to teach him not to be controlled by fear or the media.

clowns

keep posting this crap everyday from your closet

exactly, respect and fear are two different things as are awareness and hysteria.

posting everyday with a (I hope that I get to tell everyone I was right) fear mongering bent is a cry out for help or an attempt to create FEAR and Hysteria.

FEAR is

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real

I live in Texas. The fair has absolutely nothing to do with the game or the schools involved.
That may be so but the state fair and Texas/OU game have been inextricably linked for several decades with the game being played at the Cotton Bowl since 1929.

Cedars Sinai has been working on injecting UV light into the body as a disinfectant since 2016 and is working with AYTU to bring it to market. Your kids are much more likely to die from influenza than COVID so I hope you're just as concerned with sending them to school during flu season and also wear your mask during flu season to protect them from that deadly contagious virus. You do love your kids enough to protect them from the flu don't you?

if there was a real threat for him or people who are not at risk.... I would do anything to protect my son. With that being said, this is a good opportunity to teach him not to be controlled by fear or the media.

clowns

“Palm Beach County children are showing long-term lung damage from COVID-19.” “‘When we take X-rays of kids, even if they don’t have symptoms, there are changes in the lungs,‘ Alonso said. ’We have no idea what the long-term damage will look like.’”

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...-says?utm_source=web_push&utm_medium=referral

clowns

At least 1,335 people have tested positive for the coronavirus from child care facilities in Texas. Of those, 441 are children

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/06/...mail&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_daily202

Reactions: serge26
Assuming this has implications for the OU/TX game.

Inching closer and closer to football and possibly school.

Are you really Weasel Fauci, have a major financial interest in shutting down the world. There is a lot of money to be made by Covid hysteria insiders.

the stupidity of some on here never ceases to amaze me. Of course we all want to play this fall. Mother Nature probably has other ideas....you should be prepared for that.

clowns

Yes you are right he may not get sick, but can still carry the virus to the other members of the house... my wife has an immune deficiency and I’m not at the LUXURY of taking that risk.
The BART train has a capacity Of 200, if the driver told me that he would kill 1 person at random per train.... even though the odds are in my favor of being perfectly fine.... I think I would probably rent a car instead.

Reactions: jdx2112
Yes you are right he may not get sick, but can still carry the virus to the other members of the house... my wife has an immune deficiency and I’m not at the LUXURY of taking that risk.
The BART train has a capacity Of 200, if the driver told me that he would kill 1 person at random per train.... even though the odds are in my favor of being perfectly fine.... I think I would probably rent a car instead.
Don't be scared bro...Just follow F.E.A.R.!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT