ADVERTISEMENT

Texas wants the land back and Florida sending Law enforcement to Texas and Arizona

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Federal Gov't took land private and state owned and Texas has added to their litigation. It wants it's land back so they can build the wall themselves.

Florida Governor DeSantis is sending members of FDLA and has asked Sheriff Dept's to contribute manpower to assist Texas and Arizona at the border.

Why you ask? DRUGS. It is pouring in and it costs states money and lives.

Federal Gov't took land private and state owned and Texas has added to their litigation. It wants it's land back so they can build the wall themselves.

Florida Governor DeSantis is sending members of FDLA and has asked Sheriff Dept's to contribute manpower to assist Texas and Arizona at the border.

Why you ask? DRUGS. It is pouring in and it costs states money and lives.
Why do you people keep harping about a wall when it's a proven fact that the vast majority enter through ports of entry' Why not spend the money on increased security there? And how is a wall going to deter those who cross for their day jobs and never return?

Why do you people keep harping about a wall when it's a proven fact that the vast majority enter through ports of entry' Why not spend the money on increased security there? And how is a wall going to deter those who cross for their day jobs and never return?
Red herring! Who cares? Enough fentanyl crosses the border where there is no wall to kill everyone in the US several times over. A wall would significantly reduce the mount of drugs entering the US. Fact!

Red herring! Who cares? Enough fentanyl crosses the border where there is no wall to kill everyone in the US several times over. A wall would significantly reduce the mount of drugs entering the US. Fact!
No, it's not a Fact! A border wall would have little impact on the drug trade beginning with the simple fact much of the drug trade comes through ports of entry. Trumps 576-mile is expected to cost nearly 20 million per mile, which is more expensive than any other wall under construction in the world. As I suggested, spending that money for increased security at ports of entry would be much more beneficial!

They are so anti-Trump that they fail to remember Obama and Biden were in favor pre-Trump. San Diego has had a wall and it has proven to be effective. No one listens to people with ZERO common sense.

Yea i can see that everyday … ur so wrong..!!! Open ur eyes watch Fox and see them crossing the rio grande ..
I quess the rio grande now is consider a port of entry..
wake up forest…

They are so anti-Trump that they fail to remember Obama and Biden were in favor pre-Trump. San Diego has had a wall and it has proven to be effective. No one listens to people with ZERO common sense.
Yeah, this dude has been brainwashed

Has nothing to do with Trump. I was never in favor of a wall for reasons I've previously stated. Is it too difficult to do the research on this rather than to just make it political? As for San Diego, it is difficult to state categorically how much of a decline can be attributed to the wall alone. There has been a multi-faceted strategy such as the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) to reduce entries and the Mexican government is stepping up enforcement efforts on their northern and southern borders. There is also the problem of tunnels. We've had laws on the books for years making it illegal to hire illegals. These laws have never been enforced. As long as businesses have a growing appetite for cheap labor these problems will continue. The Mexican US border is the only place in the world where you have a basically third world country bordering a global power. The demographics of that alone will make this a never ending problem.

Last edited:
Yea i can see that everyday … ur so wrong..!!! Open ur eyes watch Fox and see them crossing the rio grande ..
I quess the rio grande now is consider a port of entry..
wake up forest…
Fox is propaganda not news. Every study I've seen states that the majority of illegals came to the US legally, over-stay their visas and then don't return. How will a wall stop that problem?

Fox is propaganda not news. Every study I've seen states that the majority of illegals came to the US legally, over-stay their visas and then don't return. How will a wall stop that problem?
Maybe beef up the U.S. Marshals or ICE and kick out the illegals. If they want to become US citizens and pay taxes on their earnings, they should go through the normal channels.
If we kicked out all these immigrants, who is going to do the jobs no one else will do? We just lost 600,000 people in the US due to Covid. Back fill with legal entrants.

Propaganda while its being shot in real time..
You Dems just don’t want to rip off the blinders..
I quess all the law enforcement they interview daily are all lying…

Propaganda while its being shot in real time..
You Dems just don’t want to rip off the blinders..
I quess all the law enforcement they interview daily are all lying…
I've seen the Fox films of illegals crossing the river and being apprehended. I'm sure this is a daily occurance and law enforcement being interviewed is not lying b ut that is a small minority. Study after study has shown that the vast majority just enter through ports of entry and never return. This has nothing to do with Dems or blinders so don't attempt to make it political. You can look this up yourself and find the same facts as I did. What is so difficult about doing the research so you can see these facts for yourself? I guess you just find it more entertaining to throw shots at me. Whatever!

No, it's not a Fact! A border wall would have little impact on the drug trade beginning with the simple fact much of the drug trade comes through ports of entry. Trumps 576-mile is expected to cost nearly 20 million per mile, which is more expensive than any other wall under construction in the world. As I suggested, spending that money for increased security at ports of entry would be much more beneficial!
It’s is a fact that walls make it more difficult and require other paths for entry. Undeniable. Also, it frees up human resources used in areas without walls to allow them to focus on more inspections at ports of entry to catch those drugs. Common sense prevails.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with Trump. I was never in favor of a wall for reasons I've previously stated. Is it too difficult to do the research on this rather than to just make it political? As for San Diego, it is difficult to state categorically how much of a decline can be attributed to the wall alone. There has been a multi-faceted strategy such as the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) to reduce entries and the Mexican government is stepping up enforcement efforts on their northern and southern borders. There is also the problem of tunnels. We've had laws on the books for years making it illegal to hire illegals. These laws have never been enforced. As long as businesses have a growing appetite for cheap labor these problems will continue. The Mexican US border is the only place in the world where you have a basically third world country bordering a global power. The demographics of that alone will make this a never ending problem.
Those laws are enforced and would be enforced even more if we weren't so short of manpower because of the BORDER itself.

Reactions: BreakingCane
It’s is a fact that walks make it more difficult and require other paths for entry. Undeniable. Also, it frees up human resources used in areas without walls to allow them to focus on more inspections at ports of entry to catch those drugs. Common sense prevails.
And the WALL allows for the attachment of this so called TECHNOLOGY everyone keeps talking about.

I always tell people if you think it's easy to go up a 32 ft ladder I want you to try to climb up a 20 ft ladder and tell me how it feels when you get to the top.....scary that's how. Not impossible but most won't do it.

Reactions: BreakingCane
I've seen the Fox films of illegals crossing the river and being apprehended. I'm sure this is a daily occurance and law enforcement being interviewed is not lying b ut that is a small minority. Study after study has shown that the vast majority just enter through ports of entry and never return. This has nothing to do with Dems or blinders so don't attempt to make it political. You can look this up yourself and find the same facts as I did. What is so difficult about doing the research so you can see these facts for yourself? I guess you just find it more entertaining to throw shots at me. Whatever!
It's about 42% actually but right now we FIX 1 problem then move on to the other...

Those laws are enforced and would be enforced even more if we weren't so short of manpower because of the BORDER itself.
While more than 112,000 people were prosecuted for illegal entry or re-entry into the U.S. over the past year, just 11 employers faced criminal charges. The latest available data show that during the last 12 mos. (April 2018 to Mardh 2019, only 11 individuals (and no companies) were prosecited in just seven cases. Not only are few employers prosecuted, the few who are convicted receive sentences that amount to no more than token punishment. Look it up HJCane! I'll say it again, you people need to do the research before posting misinformation! Better to debate the facts than opinions.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT