ADVERTISEMENT

TEXT FLCOVID19 to 888777 Florida

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
This is a text you can send in our state Florida. It will provide updates on vaccine information on locations, supplies, etc.....
For the Haters out there I have done this and yesterday the CDC announced that they are urging all States to follow the Florida Model. That is the newest guideline. The backbone of the Florida model is Seniors 65 and over getting vaccinated FIRST.

This is a text you can send in our state Florida. It will provide updates on vaccine information on locations, supplies, etc.....
For the Haters out there I have done this and yesterday the CDC announced that they are urging all States to follow the Florida Model. That is the newest guideline. The backbone of the Florida model is Seniors 65 and over getting vaccinated FIRST.

Why are people from other states and countries going there to get vaccinated

Reactions: cems52
Why are people from other states and countries going there to get vaccinated
That's my question and why I started this post. I have emailed the Governor and Senator Rubio's office asking that very question.

Pumpee, pretty sure AG likes to get the meat. He would have been an amazing governor.

Sure in ur book as long as his skin color meets ur approval qualifications really doesn’t matter...

Typical Democrat , doesn't matter whether the pilot is qualified to fly the 747 or the surgeon is qualified to pro-form open heart whats most important is he’s skin color..

Your as brilliant as Raoul ...

Yea I am gonna give it a shot, that response is the first time I have ever been able to post a GIF, it is a miracle took 3 years lol. I am old so my brain is in first gear.

How is the Emmy Award winning Cuomo doing? Is he still sitting on all those doses waiting to decided what’s next since he can’t blame the Feds after Wednesday?
After Wednesday he will proclaim what a fantastic job the Feds are doing and how lock ups are no longer needed because the science says so.

Reactions: CaneBandit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT