ADVERTISEMENT

thanks right wing idiots

Illegals are brought here exclusively for votes, not to party with, Obama only hangs out with the ruling class.
You're an idiot! Illegals are brought here and always have been for one reason-cheap labor!

You're an idiot! Illegals are brought here and always have been for one reason-cheap labor!
You’re a pawn plain and simple. You would piss on someone’s boots and tell him it’s raining. I’ll give you credit, I’ve never seen someone expose himself as a bigger idiot, by calling someone else an idiot.

You’re a pawn plain and simple. You would piss on someone’s boots and tell him it’s raining. I’ll give you credit, I’ve never seen someone expose himself as a bigger idiot, by calling someone else an idiot.
Anyone who thinks the main reason illegals are brought here is to vote, deserves the title of "idiot"! They have and always will be brought here for one reason-cheap labor!

Last edited:
109760621_10158902716102189_4216532059985020503_n.jpg

because of you people refusing to get a little jab in the arm, mask mandates will be back and my kids will have to wear masks at school.

all you cry babies afraid of a little shot in the arm. lmao@ all you fake tough guys.
Damn the jab, I ain't a part if this experiment. You gentlemen go ahead, "knock yourself out."

Not really , no . 🤣 😂 🤣 Kind of funny you're clueless, it is self explanatory, but I'm sure someone will come around and explain it.

Reactions: central17
because of you people refusing to get a little jab in the arm, mask mandates will be back and my kids will have to wear masks at school.

all you cry babies afraid of a little shot in the arm. lmao@ all you fake tough guys.
To follow-up, people may want to do their research on the cost of being hospitalized after recovering from C-19 if they are lucky to recover. No one talks about that! It's massive!!!

Reactions: mahb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT