ADVERTISEMENT

thanks right wing idiots

Fact: While allegations of voter fraud are frequently bantered around in the news media and by candidates, a large body of research demonstrates very little evidence of voter fraud and clearly not enough to influence the outcome of an election! Don't you find it odd that the only presidential election in history accused of being decided by voter fraud is the one that Trump lost? What a surprise!

I’m now convinced CD posts under miamimike. You only have to go as far the 2016 presidential, the 2000 presidential, and the previous Georgia governor’s election to see democrat accusations of voter fraud. Stacy Abrams still hasn’t conceded her race.

Fact: While allegations of voter fraud are frequently bantered around in the news media and by candidates, a large body of research demonstrates very little evidence of voter fraud and clearly not enough to influence the outcome of an election! Don't you find it odd that the only presidential election in history accused of being decided by voter fraud is the one that Trump lost? What a surprise!

Im glad JFK won, but any mild follower of history knows he won because of voter fraud, particularly in Chicago and Detroit.

Reactions: majus12
Biden cheated… I know and you know it but mean words hurt so I’ll stop now.

because of you people refusing to get a little jab in the arm, mask mandates will be back and my kids will have to wear masks at school.

all you cry babies afraid of a little shot in the arm. lmao@ all you fake tough guys.
The Libbies like "Yugo car" were just loving the false narratives that the only ones not vaccinated were white male MAGA hat wearing FORD truck drivers. So now we are finding out that actually blacks and browns have higher non vaccinated rates because they do not trust the democrat run government. Now I have heard that Pinellas County Florida has 70% of first responders not vaccinated. These brave inividuals are closest to the subject. Maybe they know reasons not to get vaccinated that are not being reported by losers like Don Lemon, Octopus hands Coumo, pSAKi and little Joe hiding under Mika's skirt? Doesn't it suck to be a libbie when you can't blame Trump?

I’m now convinced CD posts under miamimike. You only have to go as far the 2016 presidential, the 2000 presidential, and the previous Georgia governor’s election to see democrat accusations of voter fraud. Stacy Abrams still hasn’t conceded her race.
Read my post again and you'll see I was referring to presidential elections and not governor races and where did I state that fraud allegations were limited to one party. Stay focused and quit trying to create arguments!

The Libbies like "Yugo car" were just loving the false narratives that the only ones not vaccinated were white male MAGA hat wearing FORD truck drivers. So now we are finding out that actually blacks and browns have higher non vaccinated rates because they do not trust the democrat run government. Now I have heard that Pinellas County Florida has 70% of first responders not vaccinated. These brave inividuals are closest to the subject. Maybe they know reasons not to get vaccinated that are not being reported by losers like Don Lemon, Octopus hands Coumo, pSAKi and little Joe hiding under Mika's skirt? Doesn't it suck to be a libbie when you can't blame Trump?
check my posts in this thread. check my posts in other threads. never voted for a dem and never plan to vote for 1 as of now.

i am a registered republican who voted for Bush twice, didn't vote for Obama or anyone during his 2 terms and voted for Trump 1st time. didn't vote this past election. have always voted republican in FL elections. loved Jeb Bush as gov, Scott was meh and DeSantis does some good things and things i don't agree with. still happy i voted for him over the crackhead though.

that is the problem with far right wingers, if you don't believe in everything they peddle they label someone a lefty.

Reactions: Raoul2
check my posts in this thread. check my posts in other threads. never voted for a dem and never plan to vote for 1 as of now.

i am a registered republican who voted for Bush twice, didn't vote for Obama or anyone during his 2 terms and voted for Trump 1st time. didn't vote this past election. have always voted republican in FL elections. loved Jeb Bush as gov, Scott was meh and DeSantis does some good things and things i don't agree with. still happy i voted for him over the crackhead though.

that is the problem with far right wingers, if you don't believe in everything they peddle they label someone a lefty.
You completely avoided the details of your own post (which solely blamed the right) and your supporters. Are leftists genetically incapable of spreading Covid? Are all blacks, browns and first responders not vaccinated "right wingers"?

If you are truly a registered Republican you are probably an employee of "The Lincoln Project". If you were serious about a desire to increase vaccinations you would have started with condemning Biden's importation and distribution of "Walking Covid Bombs". If you think that stating facts and being against Biden letting in criminals with Covid and sending unvaccinated illegal aliens wherever they want to infect US citizens makes one a "far right winger" then I guess I fit the profile.

You backed a loser and you both are in denial. Your continued whining won't change the outcome so it is best that you stop now and move on!

The last time their guy lost they tried to say the winner was ineligible because he was born in another country. This is simply how this corrupt, un-American cult rolls.

Reactions: miamimike
You backed a loser and you both are in denial. Your continued whining won't change the outcome so it is best that you stop now and move on!
No i supported the guy that had this country absolutely rocking, only to be overthrown by a sell out pos! You guys had to team with China to unleash a pandemic so you could get mail in voting and cheat your way into an election. You guys spent 4 years doing everything in your power to overthrow a dusky elected president, when you failed, you had to go to the next level. F-ck you and every other trader like you!

No i supported the guy that had this country absolutely rocking, only to be overthrown by a sell out pos! You guys had to team with China to unleash a pandemic so you could get mail in voting and cheat your way into an election. You guys spent 4 years doing everything in your power to overthrow a dusky elected president, when you failed, you had to go to the next level. F-ck you and every other trader like you!

😂😂😂😂😂

You completely avoided the details of your own post (which solely blamed the right) and your supporters. Are leftists genetically incapable of spreading Covid? Are all blacks, browns and first responders not vaccinated "right wingers"?

If you are truly a registered Republican you are probably an employee of "The Lincoln Project". If you were serious about a desire to increase vaccinations you would have started with condemning Biden's importation and distribution of "Walking Covid Bombs". If you think that stating facts and being against Biden letting in criminals with Covid and sending unvaccinated illegal aliens wherever they want to infect US citizens makes one a "far right winger" then I guess I fit the profile.
i have no idea what the Lincoln project is.

maybe my op was off a little. anyone who chooses not to get the vaccine is part of the problem imo. deaths and people in the hospital would go way down if everyone got the shot. it would be more like the flu with the numbers at that point. then there would be no more masks and no more restrictions on anything.

i'm gonna be pissed if they say no tailgating or special rules at home games.

Reactions: Raoul2
i have no idea what the Lincoln project is.

maybe my op was off a little. anyone who chooses not to get the vaccine is part of the problem imo. deaths and people in the hospital would go way down if everyone got the shot. it would be more like the flu with the numbers at that point. then there would be no more masks and no more restrictions on anything.

i'm gonna be pissed if they say no tailgating or special rules at home games.
Thank you for coming back to a more centered point. The left has attempted to create a bogeyman that MAGA hat wearing people are the only reason Covid is still out there. I'll go off on the Lincoln Project at a later date. As to Tailgating - If Obama can have a birthday party with over 500 people and we the people paying millions for secret service protection, no government official better say a peep about some serious Pre Gaming! The grill fire and hard liquor should certainly kill more germs than Bleach, LOL!

because of you people refusing to get a little jab in the arm, mask mandates will be back and my kids will have to wear masks at school.

all you cry babies afraid of a little shot in the arm. lmao@ all you fake tough guys.
Thanks to Republican Gov Ron Desantis standing up for parents rights and our freedom you will have the choice whether your kids wear a mask, not some politician. You should be thankful your boy Gillum didn't win as the State's economy would be destroyed, we'd still be on lockdown, and your kids probably would be wearing masks at home doing virtual school because going to school would be too risky.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
Thanks to Republican Gov Ron Desantis standing up for parents rights and our freedom you will have the choice whether your kids wear a mask, not some politician. You should be thankful your boy Gillum didn't win as the State's economy would be destroyed, we'd still be on lockdown, and your kids probably would be wearing masks at home doing virtual school because going to school would be too risky.
Give it two weeks and Fauci will have them convinced that kids will catch a computer virus if they don't mask up while using one.

Reactions: central17
This post is a perfect example of what your Trump adoration has turned you into-a total Ahole. "had to team with China to unleash a pandemic so you could get mail in voting". Mail in voting has been around for as long as long as the U.S. has been an independent country. "Had to go to the next level"? We went to the next election and you backed a loser and lost. I put my life on the line fighting for my country and now I'm a "trader"? You're a sick SOB Cash. This is what your Trump adoration has done to you and I take back every good thing I've ever said about you! BTW. I take it your "had to go the next level" charge is more whining about Trump being impeached for pressuring a foreign country to investigate a political rival and threatening to withhold military aid as leverage. In the second impeachment he was charged with inciting a riot. And as for your claim that you supported the buy that had this country "absolutely rocking " . That was solely due to deregulation which is always followed by a boom period. Then the problems that forced the initial regulations reappear and the regulations need to be restored!

Last edited:
This post is a perfect example of what your Trump adoration has turned you into-a total Ahole. "had to team with China to unleash a pandemic so you could get mail in voting". Mail in voting has been around for as long as long as the U.S. has been an independent country. "Had to go to the next level"? We went to the next election and you backed a loser and lost. I put my life on the line fighting for my country and now I'm a "trader"? You're a sick SOB Cash. This is what your Trump adoration has done to you and I take back every good thing I've ever said about you! BTW. I take it your "had to go the next level" charge is more whining about Trump being impeached for pressuring a foreign country to investigate a political rival and threatening to withhold military aid as leverage. In the second impeachment he was charged with inciting a riot. And as for your claim that you supported the buy that had this country "absolutely rocking " . That was solely due to deregulation which is always followed by a boom period. Then the problems that forced the initial regulations reappear and the regulations need to be restored!
Now you’re upset because you don’t like what I said but yet the reality is there staring back at you. You either have to part with your ideology or continue on with inner turmoil.

Now you’re upset because you don’t like what I said but yet the reality is there staring back at you. You either have to part with your ideology or continue on with inner turmoil.
Reality of what? You're still a loser who backed a loser and are in denial. You're more warped than I realized! Your hero is a pariah and will never hold elected office again. That's the reality!

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
Thanks for recognizing my talents.

I didn’t recognize your talents, you told me how talented your sophomoric post was. I will admit it should be easy to recognize any talent you have, should stick out like a sore thumb.

I didn’t recognize your talents, you told me how talented your sophomoric post was. I will admit it should be easy to recognize any talent you have, should stick out like a sore thumb.
Admit it, you can't keep up with me? You too slow.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

i say they still aren't dying or being hospitalized at the rates the unvaccinated are. it's clear the vaccine offers protection.

i know you have 1st hand experience with people sick from covid just like i do. it ain't pretty and death can happen. why not lessen the chance with a shot?
I have a friend of mine who's 75 and refuses to get vaxxed because he's more afraid of the vaccine than he is of the virus. And he's White. There are a lot of folks like him. So it's not all about politics.

I've tried to convince him to get vaxxed but he simply won't do it. You simply can't help people like that except pray for them.

I have a friend of mine who's 75 and refuses to get vaxxed because he's more afraid of the vaccine than he is of the virus. And he's White. There are a lot of folks like him. So it's not all about politics.

I've tried to convince him to get vaxxed but he simply won't do it. You simply can't help people like that except pray for them.
He'll be fine.

Raoul humility man,,,,, you are sitting here telling people what they should and shouldn't do, and on top of it, are judging and shaming in the process and the wackest part of it all is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you don't know or understand what you're talking about.

No one, atleast that I have heard and/or read, has said NO DO NOT Take The Vaccine (if you had a shred of integrity you would offer up what Kamal, Biden, and others said about taking the Vacc, while Trump was President ). What I know that's been said is Take it or Don't IF YOU WANT TO. All these Hysterical Demands EVERYONE Must/Has to/ World in Peril b/c You didn't get your Shot is FRAUD. You talk of Science, then IGNOR IT. SHOW Me Where a DR Said MUST GET THE VACCINE. It has not and will NOT be said. Get the vaccine if not a high/ very high chance of,,,,, we may induce you into something that favors the goal, but not force. As more people get the Vaccine, as well as, more people get NATURAL IMMUNITY from over-coming the Covid infection we will get to HERD IMMUNITY. That is SCIENCE. Just DO What YOU think is RIGHT for YOURSELF, its not your job nor right to tell anyone else how to live theirs. If you ARE Vaccinated Awesome (I am as well) We have NO Need to worry what Another can or will do.

* on a Side Note: There seems to be a PROBLEM with the Covid (pcr) TEST. It states there is a problem with the pcr test from the beginning to this day where all results are suspect. That's the CDC release.
If any Dr would like to expand and share I would be grateful.
My problem with this admission is that when it comes to TESTING not having the right mix of Specificity and Sensitivity will lead to high False Positives, high False Negatives, or both. Basically ALL the COVID Counts (its a CDC test run in USA E-room/hosp as well as Dr offices) are/were WRONG.
I would expect Transparency in this, and the numbers, because to think a test was made to generate a statistic for anything other than a Medical purpose is beyond twilight zone.
Yes they just admitted the tests gives false positives, added a (hidden) note on July 21 on website which also says they cant determine influenza or covid, then all the ppl that tested positive & had. NO symptoms, they might have had the flu. And they are STILL using the tests which they now know are not accurate until December.

So if players miss a game & it turns out it was a false positive, this is getting to be a clown show. and I mentioned on another thread but if homeless ppl are not dead by the 1000s in all those tent cities in CA n NY & other cities, we see no ambulances flying by us every 5 minutes if ppl were that severe, then what does that say?

Reactions: mahb
0.001% are pretty good odds, wouldn't you say ?

"The CDC reported 6,587 Covid-19 breakthrough cases as of July 26, including 6,239 hospitalizations and 1,263 deaths. At that time, more than 163 million people in the United States were fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Divide those severe breakthrough cases by the total fully vaccinated population for the result: less than 0.004% of fully vaccinated people had a breakthrough case that led to hospitalization and less than 0.001% of fully vaccinated people died from a breakthrough Covid-19 case"

cdc has been lying for 18 months now, at this point how can we trust anything they say? They don't even have a real test let alone a Delta variant test. I posted the head of human health & a reporter asked her WHAT TEST ARE U USING FOR DELTA since the cdc is YANKING the tests as of December, and she said "WE TRUST THE EXPERTS",-that was her medical response.

If ppl aren't waking up that they are trying to divide the country by vax v unvax'd, race, virus, anti American (Kneeling), saying our USA Flag stands for white supremacy (JOKE), its's really that bad now......

Reactions: central17
The thing that makes me laugh so hard is that nobody has any idea of what the percentages or odds for any kind of long term side effects of the vaccines might have.

Yet they line up like cattle to get their shots.

in 20 years... a study "MAY" be published showing that people who were vaccinated with the first available doese of the Covid vaccine are now 82% more likely to develop lung cancer... or a 53% chance of renal failure... or a 39% chance of spinal bifida... or a 28% chance of developing a second tongue.

All of which I honestly, mercifully, prayerfully hope NEVER happen.

But I will feel pretty good about my chances to NEVER develop any of those (or anything else, no matter how severe or mild) having never been vaccinated.

I know I know... I'm a selfish, racist, ignorant conservative idiot. Call me crazy.
Well they have admitted that the ppl who got the Jab are the clinical trials. The animals all died in the trials so they never used it on humans, any other info that's out there is False. And, the trials don't end till 2023. And your right ,even 2023 doesn't show long term side effects.

They have NEVER isolated the Virus, so how can they have a vaccine for it. That's on the CDC website, but hidden. . "The virus has NEVER been isolated" -- Any Doctor or ppl that study that, have all had their accounts banned on social media.

Yes they just admitted the tests gives false positives, added a (hidden) note on July 21 on website which also says they cant determine influenza or covid, then all the ppl that tested positive & had. NO symptoms, they might have had the flu. And they are STILL using the tests which they now know are not accurate until December.

So if players miss a game & it turns out it was a false positive, this is getting to be a clown show. and I mentioned on another thread but if homeless ppl are not dead by the 1000s in all those tent cities in CA n NY & other cities, we see no ambulances flying by us every 5 minutes if ppl were that severe, then what does that say?
Hmmmm why does this sound so familiar???

Reactions: central17 and Dom70
Again, 50,000 people will die of Cancer this month and every month, despite decades of research. Average age of death from Covid is greater than the average life expectancy. 98% chance of survival from Covid if you're under 60. 99.9999% chance of survival in young people. I mean, what the hell???
Actually W/O TREATMENT, It's 99.97% survival rate for covid 69 and UNDER if your not ALREADY DYING OF another or multiple illnesses - Cdc own data states 95% of the deaths had an average of FOUR co morbidities & only 5% died of Covid only . So, we shut down the country n ppl have lost their jobs all for a .0003% survival rate when U have a better chance of being hit by lightning.

Those are facts from the CDC website, but the Panic & Fear push by the media since they have the majority brainwashed after decades of been programmed always wins out. Common sense has been LOST.

Well they have admitted that the ppl who got the Jab are the clinical trials. The animals all died in the trials so they never used it on humans, any other info that's out there is False. And, the trials don't end till 2023. And your right ,even 2023 doesn't show long term side effects.

They have NEVER isolated the Virus, so how can they have a vaccine for it. That's on the CDC website, but hidden. . "The virus has NEVER been isolated" -- Any Doctor or ppl that study that, have all had their accounts banned on social media.
Got any links or facts to back up your statement?

That's a fact but the Fact Checkers (Paid by the media) hide all that info like the testing being pulled in December. July 21 cdc website. IF they know the tests are bad, why wait till dec? Also I posted this on another thread (2) but while I see if Google hasn't cleaned up or censored those articles (And yes they take them down & ban doctors for speaking out daily). have we heard a peep from media on the Leaked Hunter FaceTime videos smoking crack?

• Wow
Reactions: krvanness and mahb
Reactions: krvanness
Here's 1 of the studies I still found but many are "taken off" google. have to check other search engines
lmao.

that link told me absolutely nothing.

and lol@the name of that site.

you said the CDC said this or that. post something from the CDC.

Here's 1 of the studies I still found but many are "taken off" google. have to check other search engines
many are taken off google and others cause it's bullshit and not true.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT