ADVERTISEMENT

The AMERICAN PATRIOT THREAD

gchaneyjr

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2003
Palm Bay FL
Libs and anarchists can stay outta this thread. You wont like what you see. Please share any patriotic posts you can find.

Trump supporters should stay out of this thread since its literally an oxymoron to proudly support Trump and claim you're a patriot.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
I am a democrat and do not believe in abolishing the police. period. there are issues that need to be addressed that is obvious.
But However the 17 yo who felt he needed to go to Wisconsin and defend property and then shot 2 protesters. Where and what possible network does he tune in to to become motivated to feel he needs to cross state lines amd be involved with this. He is 17 yo and should be worried about his education but obviously was motivated and influenced by something. This kid is a victim of the rhetoric on the right.

I am a democrat and do not believe in abolishing the police. period. there are issues that need to be addressed that is obvious.
But However the 17 yo who felt he needed to go to Wisconsin and defend property and then shot 2 protesters. Where and what possible network does he tune in to to become motivated to feel he needs to cross state lines amd be involved with this. He is 17 yo and should be worried about his education but obviously was motivated and influenced by something. This kid is a victim of the rhetoric on the right.
He shot 2 people who attacked him. Many videos explaining from beginning to end.

Without commenting on the case itself because it's irrelevant, I do agree the kid had no business going there. Even if his motives were good it was stupid. I feel the same way with people driving or walking into areas where "protesting" / "rioting" is going on. Stay home, stay away.....................

Reactions: majus12
Seriously???? The division in this country comes from democrats, always bitching/complaining, cant get over 2016.
this isnt the Dems of old.
Enjoy your delusion

You cant accuse someone of being divisive, WHEN YOU (Dems) REFUSE TO UNITE. It's time to Grow Up. When Have the Dems tried to UNITE ? There is a Plethora of Dem Leaders, as well their propaganda networks, Videoed Calling to Resist the new administration, WHO are the real dividers ? You folks can't even see or handle the truth

Reactions: utatem
BIden doesnt want a Coup even though him and Obama attempted one. The news about this will only be on Fox News although I did see an honest report from CBS yesterday that was factual. I was kinda shocked.

Trump supporters should stay out of this thread since its literally an oxymoron to proudly support Trump and claim you're a patriot.

Almost end of month your check will be coming soon...Mean time go away...

LOL. Touched a nerve have we. Now go grab that McDonald's senior citizen discount for breakfast.

No need to Pal I retired at age 48 ... That is what happens when u work hard instead of collecting a gov. Check...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT