ADVERTISEMENT

The Covid variants nonsense

You really truly believe Biden motivated more people to vote than Obama??? Come on lol... the guy is a total dud.

If you step outside your alternate reality, low information cocoon in flyover country, you would see that there are a hell of a lot of people who wanted Biden to win the election

You really truly believe Biden motivated more people to vote than Obama??? Come on lol... the guy is a total dud.

You misread my post. I said that “Trump” (not Biden) motivated his followers and his haters. Hate is a very strong motivator!

No I didn’t misread. I was asking a question.
Answered it
I have three family members that voted for Biden that did not bother to vote for Obama.

Trump motivated a lot of folks to vote against him. GA senate was all about Trump. I pray he’s relevant in 2022, they’ll stay motivated and capture wider leads, hopefully ditch him by 2024 and we can have a general with two candidates that I’m torn over rather than one who motivated me to vote against himrather than for the other.

ok. Let dismantle this for you and your lack of reading comphrehension.

the fact that your immune system recognize the original (wild type) Covid strain it doesn’t mean it will protect you forever. The number of cells that remember diminishes over time. That means after a period of time there become less. T cells help to create antibodies. The antibodies actually do the work. T cells are like generals sorta speak. They tell the antibodies what to do. The antibodies actually protect you. So when they say 95% of people have T cells that means they have some cells with memory on how to fight a disease. But in the study they said that over time the T cells dwindled with time. And you have to have a high number of T cells to create a large number of antibodies to fight off an infection. If there are not enough soldiers, even tho they know how to fight the enemy they will eventually get overwhelmed. So even if there are some T cells who recognize the disease there’s strong likelihood that there will not be enough to fight it off. That’s why having a lot of antibodies matters. And no one knows how long they hang around naturally after you are infected. Data right now says 90 days then they start to dwindle. Some stay around longer for some folks but it varies in many especially if you are immunocompromised (like having diabetes, cancer, or aids).

money line right here in the study:

the antibody production of asymptomatic individuals is lower than that of symptomatic individuals. This observation is consistent with the findings that there is a rapid decay of anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies and IgG antibodies in asymptomatic patients24.

The study showed that the T cells and antibodies while they remain steady for 48-86 days they rapidly leave after that especially in people who had a symptomatic Covid and people who have asymptomatic Covid produce less of those 2 cells which makes you even more susceptible to reinfection in the future because you have less soldiers to fight over time.

What the vaccines do is increase the amount of antibodies (more soldiers) that are produced by natural infection ESPECIALLY in those folks that had asymptomatic Covid which have less amount of tcells that recognize the disease and antibodies that fight the disease. The vaccines produce 10 fold the amount of antibodies that your body can create.

So if you’re exposed to Covid by someone like a family member who has a large dose of Covid you have many more soldiers there to fight therefore defeating the virus before it can even get going.

variants are dangerous because even if you’ve previously been exposed to Covid the body doesn’t recognize the mutation and doesn’t attack it as if it were the original (wild type) Covid strain.

so yes the article you posted is factual however you COMPLETELY misinterpreted what it meant and therefore you are COMPLETELY WRONG AND MISINFORMED!

I don’t know if I can break it down further for you, if you struggle to understand read what I wrote again and this statement here supports what I said about the 90 days

Despite some subtle differences, most patients developed measurable amounts of SARS-CoV-2-specific CD4+ and CD8+memory T cells which were stably maintained between 48–86 days after convalescence.

Now crawl back into the hole you came from....

Wow the hernia mesh medical salesman speaks!

More studies proving re-infection via natural immunity is almost non-existent, but good luck on the sales calls tomorrow.

Wow the hernia mesh medical salesman speaks!

More studies proving re-infection via natural immunity is almost non-existent, but good luck on the sales calls tomorrow.

no I just have a job that keeps me busy daytime idk what you do for a living but I don’t have time to refute every dumb thing people post. I didn’t read what you just posted bc I’m at dinner with some beautiful women. But if this is from Israel they’ve have huge success with their vaccine program they have vaccinated 97% of their population and through their vaccinations and subsequent studies from pfizer has shown that they have created dead end hosts. Since you’re so smart I’ll let you figure out what that mean. I posted earlier how Israel had one of the best vaccine roll outs and Pfizer is going to use this roll out to prove that their vaccine prevents transmission.

call me what you want but I am a doctor. I’m not a physician but that’s by choice. I like my life better this way. But either way. I think I’m pretty done responding to you bc you don’t know what you speak of.

last question, what grades did you get in hs chemistry? Better yet what was your major in college?

no I just have a job that keeps me busy daytime idk what you do for a living but I don’t have time to refute every dumb thing people post. I didn’t read what you just posted bc I’m at dinner with some beautiful women. But if this is from Israel they’ve have huge success with their vaccine program they have vaccinated 97% of their population and through their vaccinations and subsequent studies from pfizer has shown that they have created dead end hosts. Since you’re so smart I’ll let you figure out what that mean. I posted earlier how Israel had one of the best vaccine roll outs and Pfizer is going to use this roll out to prove that their vaccine prevents transmission.

call me what you want but I am a doctor. I’m not a physician but that’s by choice. I like my life better this way. But either way. I think I’m pretty done responding to you bc you don’t know what you speak of.

last question, what grades did you get in hs chemistry? Better yet what was your major in college?
06, that's the game, you don't need to prove your mettle or get into a credential measuring comp.

Where did you make it deuce? Tail dog, grad chapter Pompano, HN Ques. My nephew crossed APhiA in 18, Charlotte.

Straight As in Chem and Calc, thanks for asking. Pre-pharmacy before I realized how boring that job would be. Took a different path and am retiring this year at the age of 33.

Clearly you’re also lying about not reading what I wrote as you still typed out a 500 word+ response while supposedly “being at dinner with a beautiful woman”. You’re posting on CS when you should be eating and talking with this “woman”. Get a life man, that’s sad to be making up things.

Last edited:
06, that's the game, you don't need to prove your mettle or get into a credential measuring comp.

Where did you make it deuce? Tail dog, grad chapter Pompano, HN Ques. My nephew crossed APhiA in 18, Charlotte.

USF (theta gamma) fall 2k, 6 suns of Ra. I’m 6’2 and was the deuce. Imagine that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT