ADVERTISEMENT

The Debate of all Debates

How do you debate with someone who is paid to say things she doesn't believe ?
That’s a good question but it’s a FAR cry from relevant to the above video. She absolutely believes what she says and she takes a ton of heat for it. Just because YOU don’t like what she says means nothing in regards to what she believes. Btw that debate was a big a beat down as you’ll see. He’s clearly out of his league and can neither keep up nor defend his position or her criticisms of such.

That’s a good question but it’s a FAR cry from relevant to the above video. She absolutely believes what she says and she takes a ton of heat for it. Just because YOU don’t like what she says means nothing in regards to what she believes. Btw that debate was a big a beat down as you’ll see. He’s clearly out of his league and can neither keep up nor defend his position or her criticisms of such.

She's a grifter who ran an anti-Trump site. So yes, questioning whether she actually believes what she is saying is completely fair play.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...tar-of-the-trump-movement-ran-a-trump-bashing

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/

She's a grifter who ran an anti-Trump site. So yes, questioning whether she actually believes what she is saying is completely fair play.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...tar-of-the-trump-movement-ran-a-trump-bashing

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/
Oh well that seals it then. Come on man, using Buzzfeed and Newsone, who’s parent company is Urban One Inc as your sources is a joke as they are HIGHLY prejudicial against anything and anyone not supportive of BLM and similar movements. It’s the Republican/conservative equivalent of using Brietbart or the American Spectator as a source. Come on, you need to do better than that.

Reactions: utatem
Oh well that seals it then. Come on man, using Buzzfeed and Newsone, who’s parent company is Urban One Inc as your sources is a joke as they are HIGHLY prejudicial against anything and anyone not supportive of BLM and similar movements. It’s the Republican/conservative equivalent of using Brietbart or the American Spectator as a source. Come on, you need to do better than that.

Buzzfeed is mainstream - and the part of her running an anti-Trump site is accurate.

Buzzfeed is mainstream - and the part of her running an anti-Trump site is accurate.
Haha....ok. Buzzfeed is mainstream but so is CNN and MSNBC and NPR and all are heavily left leaning just like Buzz. Further what does her running an anti-Trump site have to do with her feelings on BLM, Police relations etc.? Those two things are neither mutually exclusive or collectively exhaustive. I just think you don’t agree or even like what she says so you have to attack her character and/or credibility; which is pretty disingenuous on your part.

Haha....ok. Buzzfeed is mainstream but so is CNN and MSNBC and NPR and all are heavily left leaning just like Buzz. Further what does her running an anti-Trump site have to do with her feelings on BLM, Police relations etc.? Those two things are neither mutually exclusive or collectively exhaustive. I just think you don’t agree or even like what she says so you have to attack her character and/or credibility; which is pretty disingenuous on your part.

These are all corporate owned outlets that are considered mainstream media. She's a grifter who is paid to say what she does by way of Turning Point USA and now her apparently Prager U - both right wing outlets who have paid her to promote conservative positions. If you want a proper debate, get someone with a college degree who vaguely knows what they are talking about like Shapiro or the like.

So you're saying that people can't change and see the error of their ways? Does this mean that all the racist things Plantation Joe said and did over the years still stands?

People can definitely change their minds. In her case, it doesn't look particularly authentic if she changed overnight when conservative groups began to pay her.

People can definitely change their minds. In her case, it doesn't look particularly authentic if she changed overnight when conservative groups began to pay her.
Fair enough. It's hard to trust anyone in the entertainment industry.

Maybe she changed her mind...
Only thing you have to do is Google Candace Owens and lawsuit. You were learned that Candice Owens claim racism years ago and use the NAACP to defend her. That’s all I have to say about Candace Owens. Just Google her name and lawsuit.

Only thing you have to do is Google Candace Owens and lawsuit. You were learned that Candice Owens claim racism years ago and use the NAACP to defend her. That’s all I have to say about Candace Owens. Just Google her name and lawsuit.
Sounds like she went to school with a bunch of left wing dicks like yourself who tried to control her. Guess you lost.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Yep, just like Ga. St. Rep Vernon Jones. He was a lifelong Dem that is now backing Trump and says that Plantation Joe has "betrayed Black Americans."
Yes right and now Kanye is running for president and doesn’t follow Trump anymore. GTFOH

Yes right and now Kanye is running for president and doesn’t follow Trump anymore. GTFOH
Do you have any info disputing what Vernon Jones himself has said? I'm not going to GTFOH with info that is the truth.

Do you have any info disputing what Vernon Jones himself has said? I'm not going to GTFOH with info that is the truth.
There are quite a few blacks that will back Trump but it’s for personal gain. I know a few pastors who backed Trump and now they are denouncing Trump.

There are quite a few blacks that will back Trump but it’s for personal gain. I know a few pastors who backed Trump and now they are denouncing Trump.
Quite disparaging to say that any smart black man that backs Trump is doing it for personal reasons.

I am just keeping it real. I’ve seen it and heard it with my own eyes and ears.
You must be pretty popular if you know every smart black man in the country. What exactly has Plantation Joe done for the betterment of your community in nearly 50 years of promises? I guess he did help with some of the housing problems when he sent so many black people to unjust prison sentences with the Biden Crime Bill as he liked to call it. I'm sure his actions led to quite a few vacancy signs in some places.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT