ADVERTISEMENT

The Fake Romney

Coming through for the GOP.. About time he grew a pair...

And to You Dems TRUMP WINS AGAIN..!!!!

Still don't trust Romney, but I heard that McConnell is telling Rhino's that Trump is only in for only 4 more years and SCOTUS Judges are for 30 years. McConnell is smart in that Mittens thinks he could get his turn in 2024 so Mitch convinced him that his next presidential campaign will benefit from another Rep. Scotus. Also telling Collins and Murkowski that if they give in that the Demo's will win and therfore they will loose their cash machine job.

Last edited:
mittens has never done a thing, if he doesn't benefit from it. I don't trust him, he has leverage (some) and is going to use it. It's more about what does he want and can Mitch hypnotize him with his monotone super power into believing he'll get it (no soup for U Newman ! )

Reactions: ZEKEMUG and grbcane
Still don't trust Romney, but I heard that McConnell is telling Rhino's that Trump is only in for only 4 more years and SCOTUS Judges are for 30 years. McConnell is smart in that Mittens thinks he could get his turn in 2024 so Mitch convinced him that his next presidential campaign will benefit from another Rep Scotus. Also telling Collins and Murkowski that if they give in that the Demo's will win and therfore they will loose they cash machine job.
Mittens will never be president... never!

Mitt is a devout morman that’s why he hates trump because he’s self righteous.
But he’s faith is why he won’t think twice and vote for nomination, he understands how important it is to have conservatives on the court.

Reactions: central17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT