ADVERTISEMENT

The FBI- agents want to be subpoenaed

Here's the problem with your right wing nonsense that Flynn was entrapped and therefore didn't lie. The man plead guilty to lying to the FBI. Did the deep state force him to plead guilty? More boogey man nonsense.
Many people, I might do the same if I was in the same situation, will plead, because it’s almost impossible to fight the government without going broke and loosing everything , Mueller has unlimited power and money; and he’s abusing it, Flynn just tried to make it go away.

Many people, I might do the same if I was in the same situation, will plead, because it’s almost impossible to fight the government without going broke and loosing everything , Mueller has unlimited power and money; and he’s abusing it, Flynn just tried to make it go away.
I suspect you would say the same for all parties that plead guilty. Smh

The FBI agents who did they interview said they thought he was being truthful, he wasn’t under oath, I guess you don’t know how shady perjury charges can be.
Just think, 2 years ago lying to law enforcement officials meant something to right wingers. Smh

Stage set for bombshell IG report on Clinton email case: Who's in the crosshairs?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...on-clinton-email-case-whos-in-crosshairs.html

Cems it’s coming

You guys are on crack.

giphy.gif

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT