ADVERTISEMENT

The FLU, COVID, and Testing

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Wife was sick, has been better about 1 week after spending a week locked up in guest bedroom by me. First thing I will say is if you get sick nowadays it really messes up your head. The minute someone is sick it freaks you out more then ever before. Anyway she had fever, chills, body ache etc....no other symptoms. Fever was high including 1 night 101.8. She went for rapid test COVID negative. Day after the 101.8 she went for test that they send to lab (results 48 hours) also negative. My guess she had the flu. Now my property mgr in my building same thing. Fever, chills, headaches, Negative COVID. She will get tested again today my guess it will be negative again. The FLU.

Youngest son Positive COVID 2 weeks ago been home for 2 weeks. Slight fever, headaches, eyes hurt, loss of taste / smell, lasted about 1 week. Nothing too bad. Feels great this past week. Re-tested day after Thanksgiving still Positive. Re-tested yesterday still Positive. I wonder how these Positives are being tabulated? My son has now had 3 positive test results yet I don't think the system knows that. Does he show up as 3 positives? New positives?

I got tested after son became positive and I was negative. Went again after wife got sick negative.

Wife was sick, has been better about 1 week after spending a week locked up in guest bedroom by me. First thing I will say is if you get sick nowadays it really messes up your head. The minute someone is sick it freaks you out more then ever before. Anyway she had fever, chills, body ache etc....no other symptoms. Fever was high including 1 night 101.8. She went for rapid test COVID negative. Day after the 101.8 she went for test that they send to lab (results 48 hours) also negative. My guess she had the flu. Now my property mgr in my building same thing. Fever, chills, headaches, Negative COVID. She will get tested again today my guess it will be negative again. The FLU.

Youngest son Positive COVID 2 weeks ago been home for 2 weeks. Slight fever, headaches, eyes hurt, loss of taste / smell, lasted about 1 week. Nothing too bad. Feels great this past week. Re-tested day after Thanksgiving still Positive. Re-tested yesterday still Positive. I wonder how these Positives are being tabulated? My son has now had 3 positive test results yet I don't think the system knows that. Does he show up as 3 positives? New positives?

I got tested after son became positive and I was negative. Went again after wife got sick negative.

👍👍👍👍👍

Weird question... what’s your blood type and your sons blood type?

Isn't type O highly immune to the virus?
What’s being said is Type O has a significantly less chance of contraction then Type A. I’m O + and had the equivalent of a cold. My wife however is type A and it somehow hasn’t got her yet or if it has she’s completely asymptomatic. Of course she’s very health and no existing issues that would compound the effects of the virus.

Johns Hopkins issued a study a few days ago basically stating the deaths related to Covid have been exaggerated/over-stated. They then promptly deleted the info as they didn't want to "mislead" the public. This thing has been major political BS:

Your son's 3 positives count as a total of 3 for the statistics which is why this is so frustrating w/ the numbers that are posted daily. I had to test 9 different times this past summer for work (2 blood and 7 swabs- all negative) and got into a very heated debate with the health director for the county I was working for how they count the statistics.

Have a security guard at my building same thing. Positive, sick (like the flu with no smell/taste) got re-tested at 14th day, 16th day all positive. Wasn't until day 18 that he received a negative test return to work.

Reactions: central17
What’s being said is Type O has a significantly less chance of contraction then Type A. I’m O + and had the equivalent of a cold. My wife however is type A and it somehow hasn’t got her yet or if it has she’s completely asymptomatic. Of course she’s very health and no existing issues that would compound the effects of the virus.

I'm AB+, had Covid, no fever, no loss of smell / taste, had sinus and chest congestion, took the Z Pack, zinc, and (drum roll) Hydroxychloriquin, and was dramatically better in 3 days.

Had (12) friends go to California last week for a get a way. All being safe citizens and looking out for older family members that they would be with for Thanksgiving they all took COVID tests. (3) tested positive. Upon the (3) retesting two times, both retests came back negative. Each test test cost $150. So $450 for (3x) people ; in wasted funds to a dirtbag testing agency to prove they did not haveCOVID 25% BS results of which these fake (3) are included in the media hystercal growing COVID victims!.
There is big money in fake COVID results! Wish I had a financial interest in a COVID testing scheme - Money for false positives - then 3X more momey for clarifying Negative results. $1,350 in working peoples money for BS Media/Biden results.

Seems to me they should include re-tests for previous positives in their statistics otherwise they are seriously flawed.

Your logic is flawless, but your likely results will not fulfill the BS narative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT