ADVERTISEMENT

The Hypocrisy Of Liberals On Russia Unveiled Like The Emperor...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
For about six months now since the November 2016 Election, liberals have gone to hell in a hand basket whining, bitching, and crying about how Trump ALLEGEDLY colluded with Russia to influence the outcome of the 2016 Election.

Liberals have consistently fallen into the same flawed pitfalls, like clockwork, on this issue.

I ask for COLD HARD FACTS which prove collusion between Trump and Russia. What do Liberals give me? Hypothetical arguments, unsubstantiated speculation, and fake news from flaming far left liberal websites like BuzzFeed, The Huffington Post, and The Heavy. All that isn't PROOF- it is merely innuendo, theory, and self-serving rhetoric designed to satisfy you liberals' hate filled hunger toward Trump like heroin to a street junkie.

And the reason that you liberals cannot come up with COLD HARD FACTS which prove collusion between Trump and Russia, is because NONE EXIST at THIS POINT IN TIME, because BOTH the FBI and the Senate/House Intel Committees are still in the FACT FINDING stage. The FBI has more than 150 Agents researching, investigating, and reviewing countless information, and the Senate/House Intel Committees are working in a BI-PARTISAN manner to interview dozens, if not hundreds of witness called upon to testify before Congress on the "Russian issue". The "Russian issue" is INCONCLUSIVE at THIS POINT IN TIME, so you liberals acting like you have more information than either the FBI or the House/Senate Intel Committees and are able to draw a definitive conclusion on Trump is the textbook definition of liberal circle jerk douchebaggery.

See, in this country, we obtain cold hard facts through fact finding before we draw a definitive conclusion- something you liberals still can't through your thick skulls. What you iberals love to do, is play mental midget games by impeaching, convicting, and hanging Trump on NOTHING but either INNUENDO, THEORY, or SELF-SERVING RHETORIC before there is an official report on exactly what happened. And then when you liberals are called out for your bullshit, you go to your next amateur trick, which is to play the race card, and call Trump supporters racists, xenophobes, homophobes blah blah blah... Flavor tag of the week...

So, you liberals are a two trick dog and pony show. First trick is the dog, whereby you fraudulently claim the moral high ground by impeaching, convicting, and hanging Trump on nothing but either innuendo, theory, or self-serving rhetoric based on hypothetical arguments, unsubstantiated speculation, and fake news. Then we call you out on that bullshit mental midget tactic. Second trick is the pony, whereby you play the race card and falsely accuse his supporters of being racists.

So, by all means liberals, keep wallowing in your own circle jerk cesspool of conspiracy theories, hypothetical arguments, and unsubstantiated speculation.

dirties.gif

In the MEANTIME though, you may want to digest some of the criticism of Obama and how that piece of shit for a president was softer, closer, and weaker with Russia.

President Obama found his private moment of political candor caught by a live microphone on Monday as he told President Dmitri A. Medvedev of Russia that he would have “more flexibility” to negotiate on the delicate issue of missile defense after the November election, which Mr. Obama apparently feels confident he will win. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/27/u...crophone-telling-medvedev-of-flexibility.html

Obama’s response to Russia’s invasion of Crimea in March 2014, and Moscow’s subsequent support of pro-Russian rebels in eastern Ukraine was economic sanctions. Although the measures had an impact on the Russian economy, they were seen as woefully inadequate by some Republican lawmakers in Congress. https://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/02/trump-obama-russia-crimea/516777/

President Obama's failure to match his actions to his tough rhetoric may have given Russia the impression that it could interfere with the U.S. electoral system without consequence, former Defense Secretary Robert Gates suggested Sunday. Gates was asked during a Sunday appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press" whether Russian President Vladimir Putin may have pursued hack-and-release operations against the U.S. because he perceived Obama had become "soft" on Moscow and wouldn't retaliate if Putin were caught. "I think that Putin saw the United States withdrawing from around the world. I think, actually, the problem has been that President Obama's actions often have not matched his rhetoric," Gates told Chuck Todd. "His rhetoric has often been pretty tough," the former CIA director said of Obama. "But then there's been no follow-up and no action. And if you combine that with red lines that have been crossed, demands that [Syrian President Bashar] Assad step down with no plan to actually figure out how to make that happen, the withdrawal from the Middle East, from Iraq and Afghanistan and essentially the way it was done, I think it sent a signal that the U.S. was in retreat."
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/g...age-of-obamas-weak-leadership/article/2609940

quote-liberalism-in-other-words-herd-animalization-friedrich-nietzsche-255959.jpg

Last edited:
Child please....ROLMAO

You don't want any facts. Please. Stop.

Trump himself told you himself all you need to know. You just could care less.

He told you that he shared confidential information to Russia, who is sanctioned by our government to use against our ally....who is thier sworn enemy.

No backing out of this one buddy. He told you himself.

Like he told you he was firing the person investigating him because he shouldn't be investigated. Still....doesn't matter to you that nobody is above the law in this country. If they want to investigate so be it. Unless you are hiding something of course.

I would want to be cleared by him....not interfere.

Defending him at this point makes you look kinda ridiculous.

His party is moving away now even.

Child please....ROLMAO

He told you that he shared confidential information to Russia, who is sanctioned by our government to use against our ally....who is thier sworn enemy.

Like he told you he was firing the person investigating him because he shouldn't be investigated. Still....doesn't matter to you that nobody is above the law in this country. If they want to investigate so be it. Unless you are hiding something of course.

cd bullshit talking in circles and saying nothing... Wash, rinse, repeat...

cd bullshit talking in circles and saying nothing... Wash, rinse, repeat...
No...it just comes out circles to you. Like everything anti trump. Even if he is the one telling you. He can tell you he farted in your wifes face and you will still need proof....gtfooh.

Child please....ROLMAO

No...it just comes out circles to you. Like everything anti trump. Even if he is the one telling you. He can tell you he farted in your wifes face and you will still need proof....gtfooh.

We're talking about COLD HARD EVIDENCE of collusion during the 2016 Presidential Campaign. Not his conversation with some Russian a week ago. Stay on topic or go to another thread. Nobody gives a shit about your irrelevant bullshit commentary.

All they do is lie!! It's nonstop!!
When it comes to lying Its the GOP caucus.
When then potus Obama nominated Loretta Lynch for AG a number of GOP leaders claimed Lynch was involved in the Clinton administration & was involved in whitewater. Its true there was a Loretta Lynch that served with Bill Clinton's administration she is white. The Loretta Lynch that served as AG under the Obama administration is African American.
A signature move or moves by the GOP caucus.
The death of US ambassador to Benghazi was a result of underfunding by house GOP members. They underfunded Obamas request by $128M. That put our people @ the compound in harms way. There were just a handful of armed personnel. This was an attempt by the GOP caucus to try to make the Obama administration to look inept, dysfunctional.
A few weeks ago house GOP members were preening their feathers when their version of health care narrowly passed.
They initiated harm to Americans in Benghazi then they claim healthcare win for all Americans. Hypocritical. Anti Americans,
traitors.

Reactions: cdwright40
When then potus Obama nominated Loretta Lynch for AG a number of GOP leaders claimed Lynch was involved in the Clinton administration & was involved in whitewater. Its true there was a Loretta Lynch that served with Bill Clinton's administration she is white. The Loretta Lynch that served as AG under the Obama administration is African American.
The death of US ambassador to Benghazi was a result of underfunding by house GOP members. They underfunded Obamas request by $128M. That put our people @ the compound in harms way. There were just a handful of armed personnel. This was an attempt by the GOP caucus to try to make the Obama administration to look inept, dysfunctional.
A few weeks ago house GOP members were preening their feathers when their version of health care narrowly passed.
They initiated harm to Americans in Benghazi then they claim healthcare win for all Americans. Hypocritical. Anti Americans,
traitors.
Benghazi is my favorite fake outrage....because they refused to fund the security Hillary asked for. They do have quite a few fake outrages....lmao

Reactions: hawaiian cane
traitors.
Pots of UFO traffic in Hawaii?

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
eelOki
Fake outrage!!!! Americans were killed you lowlife!!! Fake!! Tell the families that!! And it's not about party!! Your such a fraud!!

Yep...FAKE! Not once have you mentioned the GOPs pure disregard for security....under funding it when told what would happen if you under fund it.

Your act and every GOP member that voted against funding that securities act is rather boring honestly.

Makes me want to yawn.

Also killed thousands in a fake war. No outrage....peddle that crap elsewhere. You could care less about anyone who died.

eelOki

Yep...FAKE! Not once have you mentioned the GOPs pure disregard for security....under funding it when told what would happen if you under fund it.

Your act and every GOP member that voted against funding that securities act is rather boring honestly.

Makes me want to yawn.

Also killed thousands in a fake war. No outrage....peddle that crap elsewhere. You could care less about anyone who died.
The GOP disregard for security? Where? When? Americans dying makes you want to yawn??? Again your a piece of shit which is why you don't care!! Tell the families it was fake you little ******!! Punk little bitch!! I hope we meet someday!! I really do!!

eelOki

Makes me want to yawn.

This thread is abour collusion and providing actual bona fide evidence of collusion,
not your stupid ass diversionary bullshit which has no relation to what my thread is discussing. Take your headphones, your rubix cube, and coloring books, and go watch Rachael Maddow and his hard on for Trump.

Fake outrage!!!! Americans were killed you lowlife!!! Fake!! Tell the families that!! And it's not about party!! Your such a fraud!!
If it's not about party then where was the outrage from the right over the 13 embassy attacks and dozens killed in those attacks while Bush was President? Were their families not as important as the Benghazi families? To me it seems just as hypocritical as what the left is doing now. I don't like either side so spare the left, right stuff and give me your honest opinion if you wouldn't mind as I know that you're a pretty smart guy behind all the razzing that you do on here. For others on the right, I would be interested in your thoughts on this as well.

This thread is abour collusion and providing actual bona fide evidence of collusion,
not your stupid ass diversionary bullshit which has no relation to what my thread is discussing. Take your headphones, your rubix cube, and coloring books, and go watch Rachael Maddow and his hard on for Trump.
Why am I the only person getting this memo. It seems when someone agrees with your racist right wing nonsense narrative they get a pass from the lecture.....GTFOOH.

The GOP disregard for security? Where? When? Americans dying makes you want to yawn??? Again your a piece of shit which is why you don't care!! Tell the families it was fake you little ******!! Punk little bitch!! I hope we meet someday!! I really do!!

look it up yourself. Edumucate yourself.......learn something. Thanks to the government, we have the internet.

Why am I the only person getting this memo. It seems when someone agrees with your racist right wing nonsense narrative they get a pass from the lecture.....GTFOOH.

While you're over in the corner with your headphones and rubix cube talkinf to yourself in circles, see if your Jimbo Fisher to LSU sources can gin up some juice to support your never ending diatribe of diarrhea.

If it's not about party then where was the outrage from the right over the 13 embassy attacks and dozens killed in those attacks while Bush was President? Were their families not as important as the Benghazi families? To me it seems just as hypocritical as what the left is doing now. I don't like either side so spare the left, right stuff and give me your honest opinion if you wouldn't mind as I know that you're a pretty smart guy behind all the razzing that you do on here. For others on the right, I would be interested in your thoughts on this as well.
The ambassadors from those 13 embassies didn't write letters to the state department saying they feared for their lives. There were no cover ups i.e. spontaneous attack because of a tape. Bush and his administration didn't sit there watching the attacks unfold in real time and did nothing about it, they didn't tell a general and an admiral who were in the vicinity to stand down. That's the difference.

The ambassadors from those 13 embassies didn't write letters to the state department saying they feared for their lives. There were no cover ups i.e. spontaneous attack because of a tape. Bush and his administration didn't sit there watching the attacks unfold in real time and did nothing about it, they didn't tell a general and an admiral who were in the vicinity to stand down. That's the difference.
Although I don't agree completely, that is a very fair and rational response. I do respect your opinions and I at least see your side of the debate a lot more clearly now. For some reason I've always wondered about that and have never seen an answer as good and thoughtful as yours.

Hey they have dangerous jobs I get it, however if they die in your watch own it!! Bush owned it, Clinton and Hillary lied and blammed everyone else!! Also CD calling it "fake" or their deaths making him "yawn" cmon that's just classless

Hey they have dangerous jobs I get it, however if they die in your watch own it!! Bush owned it, Clinton and Hillary lied and blammed everyone else!! Also CD calling it "fake" or their deaths making him "yawn" cmon that's just classless
My problem is just how many happened under Bush. You would think after say the first 4 or 5 they would have stepped up security just a bit better. I won't pretend to understand how all that works however and that's why I respect Thug's opinion on these things so much, being a military man he obviously has more knowledge than me. Unfortunately with the people in the world that want to harm us there is no way to be completely safe so I'm not going to blame Bush or Obama for these attacks, just wanted to hear a different perspective.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Ozona, if Benghazi had been properly funded the ambassador would still be alive. After the debacle in Benghazi A number of GOP caucus members said If proper channels had been set up reinforcements were just an hour away. Why did they have to be an hour away? They should've been there from the beginning or should've been sent well before problems escalated. I find it troubling peoples lives were jeopardized by the stroke of a pen. Whats more important , holding lives of americans close to our hearts or treat lives with a "bumper sticker" mentality? The security force @ the compound was either active duty military or retired armed forces. They were treated with a bumper sticker mentality.

Ozona, if Benghazi had been properly funded the ambassador would still be alive. After the debacle in Benghazi A number of GOP caucus members said If proper channels had been set up reinforcements were just an hour away. Why did they have to be an hour away? They should've been there from the beginning or should've been sent well before problems escalated. I find it troubling peoples lives were jeopardized by the stroke of a pen. Whats more important , holding lives of americans close to our hearts or treat lives with a "bumper sticker" mentality? The security force @ the compound was either active duty military or retired armed forces. They were treated with a bumper sticker mentality.

This is EXACTLY what I mean by liberals CONSTANTLY falling into the logical fallacy pitfalls when trying to articulate an argument. It is like clockwork.

Look at all the words I highlighted in this reply: "IF", "Would", "IF", "Why", "Should've", "Shoud've", "What [is]"...

You start your reply with a hypothetical sentence in the conditional tense using the words "if" and "would". That is a logical fallacy. You cannot prove something in the hypothetical, conditional tense because there is no way to know what would or would not have happened. So it is a waste of time and mental act of futility.

Then you have a sentence with the word "should've", which is merely a statement of opinion, not substantive fact.

Then you have a sentence which is also a logical fallacy, known as "begging the question", whereby you use an open-ended interrogatory i.e., a question, to attempt to prove a point, instead of articulating a declaratory statement in the present tense that actually contains a fact.

This is the type of logical fallacy laden word salad I see everyday on this site... Liberals who are suffering so much from Trump Derangement Syndrome, that they cannot even string together 3-5 sentences articulating a salient, fact based substantive point, which is devoid of either a strawman argument, a hypothetical argument, speculation, circular reasoning, etc.

Nobody is asking anybody to be a master writer, but some fact based statements are appropriately needed in order to have a constructive conversation about political topics. An opinion is fine too, but too often too many people present their opinion as fact.

This is EXACTLY what I mean by liberals CONSTANTLY falling into the logical fallacy pitfalls when trying to articulate an argument. It is like clockwork.

Look at all the words I highlighted in this reply: "IF", "Would", "IF", "Why", "Should've", "Shoud've", "What [is]"...

You start your reply with a hypothetical sentence in the conditional tense using the words "if" and "would". That is a logical fallacy. You cannot prove something in the hypothetical, conditional tense because there is no way to know what would or would not have happened. So it is a waste of time and mental act of futility.

Then you have a sentence with the word "should've", which is merely a statement of opinion, not substantive fact.

Then you have a sentence which is also a logical fallacy, known as "begging the question", whereby you use an open-ended interrogatory i.e., a question, to attempt to prove a point, instead of articulating a declaratory statement in the present tense that actually contains a fact.

This is the type of logical fallacy laden word salad I see everyday on this site... Liberals who are suffering so much from Trump Derangement Syndrome, that they cannot even string together 3-5 sentences articulating a salient, fact based substantive point, which is devoid of either a strawman argument, a hypothetical argument, speculation, circular reasoning, etc.

Nobody is asking anybody to be a master writer, but some fact based statements are appropriately needed in order to have a constructive conversation about political topics. An opinion is fine too, but too often too many people present their opinion as fact.

How about you falling into an ad hominem fallacy in every single one of your arguments?

Where is your factual information about Seth Rich?

Well...that doesnt change the fact he is correct however. Change the phrasing to suit yourself....he is still right.

How about you falling into an ad hominem fallacy in every single one of your arguments?

Where is your factual information about Seth Rich?

First and foremost, I use ad hominem when someone uses ad hominem against me. I'll debate any topic, any time, at any place. Not a problem.

Once people take the debate of an issue down into the gutter on a personal attack level, then I go right down into the gutter and debate there on that level. I am not Jesus Christ, Gandhi, or MLK. I do not turn the cheek, and I'll go low on an even level when I feel I need to go there.

Second, I provided specifics about both Wheeler and the FBI Investigators. These aren't ananymous sources which the Washington Post floated, and this isn't double layered hearsay like this alleged Comey memo on which the New York Times is relying to put out an innuendo hit piece on Trump.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
What do you call your special ball? Garry?? Harry?? Lester??

Advarkas, I brought up the subject of our military personnel because no matter how much they are paid it will never be enough. They put their lives on the line 24/7, 365. They are separated from family for weeks, months. In addition they often have to pull up stakes when they are reassigned. Congress doesn't do enough for them. We always hear them say to our men & women in uniform "we salute you, we honor you, we respect you, we stand with you." That is the "bumper sticker" mentality. If Congress was true to their word there would've been a large enough force to be a deterrent against extremists. Our folks in Capital Hill are spineless do nothings. They get paid when there are Govt shutdowns; Its in the Constitution. They have flexible spending for their staffing. They need to held accountable with the underfunding of Veteran Hospitals. Very often what hospital administrators do is they "streamline" the operating of hospitals to satisfy their bonus line. Horrific, despicable, disgusting. This is happening in Blue states as well as red states. As for using the words "if, should've, could've, would've we would not be using those words if Congress had any semblance of accountability.

Advarkas, I brought up the subject of our military personnel because no matter how much they are paid it will never be enough. They put their lives on the line 24/7, 365. They are separated from family for weeks, months. In addition they often have to pull up stakes when they are reassigned. Congress doesn't do enough for them. We always hear them say to our men & women in uniform "we salute you, we honor you, we respect you, we stand with you." That is the "bumper sticker" mentality. If Congress was true to their word there would've been a large enough force to be a deterrent against extremists. Our folks in Capital Hill are spineless do nothings. They get paid when there are Govt shutdowns; Its in the Constitution. They have flexible spending for their staffing. They need to held accountable with the underfunding of Veteran Hospitals. Very often what hospital administrators do is they "streamline" the operating of hospitals to satisfy their bonus line. Horrific, despicable, disgusting. This is happening in Blue states as well as red states. As for using the words "if, should've, could've, would've we would not be using those words if Congress had any semblance of accountability.
Take me to your leader!

First and foremost, I use ad hominem when someone uses ad hominem against me. I'll debate any topic, any time, at any place. Not a problem.

Once people take the debate of an issue down into the gutter on a personal attack level, then I go right down into the gutter and debate there on that level. I am not Jesus Christ, Gandhi, or MLK. I do not turn the cheek, and I'll go low on an even level when I feel I need to go there.

Second, I provided specifics about both Wheeler and the FBI Investigators. These aren't ananymous sources which the Washington Post floated, and this isn't double layered hearsay like this alleged Comey memo on which the New York Times is relying to put out an innuendo hit piece on Trump.
They go low, and you go lower?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT